Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bad News WWE Fans. Chris Benoit found DEAD

How can people respect what this guy did in the ring when its all a complete fucking fake anyway. WWE is like a soap opera and whilst people enjoy it (no harm in that) people saying they respect peoples achievments is absolute SH*T because its fixed.

Anyway. If this c**t killed his wife and child then i hope he rots in the deepest pits of hell. Disgusting!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    How can people respect what this guy did in the ring when its all a complete F****** fake anyway. WWE is like a soap opera and whilst people enjoy it (no harm in that) people saying they respect peoples achievments is absolute SH*T because its fixed.

Anyway. If this c**t killed his wife and child then i hope he rots in the deepest pits of hell. Disgusting!
    Tell it like it is bruv
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All wrestlers (apart from The Stacks,The Weazel and The Daddy) deserve to be drip dryed of their own blood.
    Easy,Easy,Easy

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    All wrestlers (apart from The Stacks,The Weazel and The Daddy) deserve to be drip dryed of their own blood.
    Easy,Easy,Easy
    ...what about 'Kung Fu' Clive Myers, Dave 'Fit, Finlay, Scrubber Daily

God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    Easy,Easy,Easy
    ...what about 'Kung Fu' Clive Myers, Dave 'Fit, Finlay, Scrubber Daily

CC for them names mate.

Cliuve Myers was also an arm wrestling champ and was in the film 'over the top' (useless fact 0001)

Also...remember Mick McManus?

lol

http://www.britishwrestling.cwc.net/mcmanus1.jpg

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahahahahaha H and Munky hahahahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Naw Neidhart does World Tour Of Wrestling Trainer Monkey

I'm glad to here this. Thanks, Trainer.
    He's about the only one left

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can people respect what this guy did in the ring when its all a complete fucking fake anyway. WWE is like a soap opera and whilst people enjoy it (no harm in that) people saying they respect peoples achievments is absolute SH*T because its fixed.

your looking at it the wrong way, its NOT a respect for his kayfabe accomplishments, its a respect for the ability he had to work (make a match look real) he had a kind of skill that just about NO other current WWF guy has, most of the roster are just overly muscular poor actors who can barely make a punch look like its even making contact, he was real good at making shit look real, and real good at ring psychology, he was what you would call a technical master, much like bret hart, but now it seems he has ruined that legacy and will probably rarely even be mentioned by the wwf in the future

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can people respect what this guy did in the ring when its all a complete F****** fake anyway. WWE is like a soap opera and whilst people enjoy it (no harm in that) people saying they respect peoples achievments is absolute SH*T because its fixed.
    Pretty solid point, Munky.

Not sure if this was already mentioned but I heard on FOXNEWS that before killing himself, Benoit updated his wikipedia entry to reflect the death of his family.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Pretty solid point, Munky.

Not sure if this was already mentioned but I heard on FOXNEWS that before killing himself, Benoit updated his wikipedia entry to reflect the death of his family.
    im pretty sure your referring to what i am thinking you are, and if you are then DAMN that story got contorted as it passed through the media

benoit was in atlanta

wikipedia was edited 14 hours before his body was found, the entry added was that me missed the PPV on sunday due to his wifes death

the alteration came from a stamford CT IP(where the WWFs headquareters are)

a few days ago the person who made the alteration(or at least someone who said they were him, and i think it was the same IP) appologized on wikipedia and claimed it was just a coincidence, and that he had heard a rumor that benoit missed the PPV due to the death of his wife and decided to edit the page accordingly

1 - i DO believe that there are people who theorized that maybe his wife was dead as the only reason people watching the PPV were given for his absence was that he had a 'family emergency'

2 - im not sure i believe the alteration was a coincidence

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

from his wikipedia page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit

News of Nancy Benoit's death was posted on Wikipedia 14 hours before the police discovered the bodies. This was initially reported on Wikinews and later on FOXNews.com. The original posting read: “Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW World Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.” The phrase "stemming from the death of his wife Nancy" [1] was added to the English Wikipedia's "Chris Benoit" article at 12:01 a.m. EDT on June 25,[102][103] whereas the Fayette County police reportedly discovered the bodies of the Benoit family at 2:30 p.m. EDT (14 hours, 29 minutes later). The IP address of the editor was traced to Stamford, Connecticut, which is also the location of WWE headquarters.[104] After news of the early death notice reached mainstream media, the anonymous poster accessed Wikinews to explain his seemingly prescient comments as a "huge coincidence and nothing more."[105] Police have "seized computer equipment from the person responsible for the postings," and have called the confession an "unbelievable hindrance." It's also reported that "if the person had knowledge of the death before police discovered the body, he or she could face criminal charges." [106]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for clearing things up, Sal.

All I know for sure is that something in the milk ain't white.

El Kabong Guest

IMO wrestling is like Soap Opera's for men....yeah it's choreographed and has horrible storylines but some people are just dumb enough to like it......I mean how do you explain people liking the UFC Love to bait those bastards.

When I was a little kid I liked watching wrestling, it was fun but it being fake and more talk than action it just get's a bit strange after a while....really strong big guys running around in tights and playing make believe it's pretty strange

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    IMO wrestling is like Soap Opera's for men....yeah it's choreographed and has horrible storylines but some people are just dumb enough to like it......I mean how do you explain people liking the UFC Love to bait those bastards.

When I was a little kid I liked watching wrestling, it was fun but it being fake and more talk than action it just get's a bit strange after a while....really strong big guys running around in tights and playing make believe it's pretty strange
    Hahahaha couldnt agree more Lyle, how could any grown man actully like this? I lost intrest when i was about 9 years old.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle

Hahahaha couldnt agree more Lyle, how could any grown man actully like this? I lost intrest when i was about 9 years old.
    I lost interest pretty young too. I got back into it for about a year because they had some of my old favorites back but i'm bored with it again.

To this day, i have never seen a more impressive crowd reaction than shawn michaels winning the belt at the '97 royal rumble. He went to each of the 4 ring posts then went around the whole first row. I still have it on tape somewhere.

Thread Information