Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hatton fans booing national anthems?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton fans booing national anthems?

Then I'm guessing Mayweather is going to come out in sparking USA colors for his fight with Hatton...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by southakron314
    Quote Originally Posted by Nium
    Who says Hatton's fans have class? His fans are working class 'soccer hooligans' :P

And I'd boo the American national anthem, too. I can't stand those Yanks.
    I would be to if my whole country's army got there a** kicked by a colonial militia too.But I'm on the other side of the world. You Brits are classless Eur garbage. Just look at the Calzaghe Manfredo fight. Wales is close enough.
    Both of these posts show so much ignorance. Speaking as a Brit squaddie who has served in Iraq with many Yanks I was certainly glad we were on the same side this time not like when we faced the militia . Maybe people could learn from our mistakes as we have made so many.

Back on topic, as has been mentioned before it is disrespectful to boo a national athem but there are many who do not understand its significance and so you cannot lump everyone in the same bracket.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by southakron314
    I would be to if my whole country's army got there a** kicked by a colonial militia too.But I'm on the other side of the world. You Brits are classless Eur garbage.
    Who is this idiot? ....... clearly the shallow end of the gene pool?

Not only a vague appreciation of history, but poor geography and poorly articulated generalisations as well.

southakron314, if you are going to try and insult people, as least do it wittily and in a way that really does insult them .... rather than simply reflecting the glaring emptiness at the back of your peanut-like brain. You must try to understand that some posts only make the poster appear to be six-toed banjo-playing inbred simpleton.

So, I would only give to a 2 out of 10 for your weak effort there. 'Must try harder next time'.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    Then I'm guessing Mayweather is going to come out in sparking USA colors for his fight with Hatton...
    ....like red, white, and blue aren't in the Union Jack.....I'd figure Mayweather to be the kind of guy to come to the ring dressed as a member of Def Leppard just to piss all yall off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    ....like red, white, and blue aren't in the Union Jack.....I'd figure Mayweather to be the kind of guy to come to the ring dressed as a member of Def Leppard just to piss all yall off
    Nah he'd go apollo creed and come out dressed as george washington.

El Kabong Guest

Either way he'd be a peice of shit and I'd still be rooting against him....IMO Margarito and Cotto have good shots at him, better than anyone else

Thread Information