Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye V Mormeck date named!

Mormeck is going to take a UD. I don't think Haye is tougher then Bell. I also do not think he really hit's harder. Plus Mormeck has been in with the tougher and more skilled opp

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jot me down for a Haye win via TKO rd. 6
    Judging JMM by his last performances I gotta say IMO his on a downfall and Haye will have at it him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye will have to stop him, or right or not he wont get the UD...

Tbh i don't think haye will stop hime... JMM is a much better fighter than fragamoni, heis a come forwar din your face guy like frag was.. JMM late stoppage or UD...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

Tbh i don't think haye will stop hime... JMM is a much better fighter than fragamoni, heis a come forwar din your face guy like frag was.. JMM late stoppage or UD...
    I was thinking the same mate, i mean Haye threw the kitchen sink at a very limited Fragamoni and struggled to get him out of there, but people see Haye stopping the tank within 6 rounds? I will be very suprised if this is the case, i feel it will go 12, lets rememeber Haye has fought no on near as good as Mormeck and he is doing so in his own back yard, also we all know Haye struggles with the weight how will he be in the later rounds?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Althogh Fragamoni isn't nowhere near the same leauge as Mormeck he was a seriously tough fucker.

I reckon Haye will do a number on him within 6 rounds too...if not he's fucked.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

AC-Cobra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Althogh Fragamoni isn't nowhere near the same leauge as Mormeck he was a seriously tough fucker.

True, Fragomeni was limited to one decent attribute but that was his rock solid chin...

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AC-Cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Althogh Fragamoni isn't nowhere near the same leauge as Mormeck he was a seriously tough f*****.

True, Fragomeni was limited to one decent attribute but that was his rock solid chin...
    Yet he still managed to get through often enough to cut David Haye...if he can cut Haye, then quality fighters like Mormeck should bust him like a cashew, but Fragomeni was better than how you describe him IMO.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    I fly to Ibiza that day
    Sort of a / feeling going on.
    Trust me Haye will spark him cold in 1 ROUND
    Smash that just made me laugh out loud. I would put more money on Haye being sparked in the 1st then it going the other way around. Of course I'm a big Mormeck fan.

I try not to get to worked up about this one, not until the date draws neared. But Mormeck is the first fighter that Haye has faced that has a chance at moving Haye backwards. The way he comes forward with that cagey defense of his, the way Haye gets flat on the back foot should make it a tough night for the Hayemaker. Moving backwards with that left hand low, and Mormeck having that great right hand (which he hasn't been able to showcase all that much in the Bell bouts), I think Mormeck beats him up something good.

Stamina has to be an issue, but Haye isn't the type of fighter to lay on Mormeck like Bell did. Bell never let Mormeck off the hook, Haye utilizes space a lot more then Bell, I think he is made to order for Jean Marc Mormeck. Of course the power looks scary, but that hasn't been tested much either by any good chins. And Mormeck has a chin.

I'm torn with Haye. I think he has a heavyweight title in 2009, but I don't see him picking one up at cruiserweight.

Perte numero deux for the Hayemaker

David Haye picks this one no problems- Haye could dance and jab and win but as its in France he can't take that chance.
    Mormeck is gonna fold like the French did in WW2.
    Haye got to much of everything.- for anybody.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983

I was thinking the same mate, i mean Haye threw the kitchen sink at a very limited Fragamoni and struggled to get him out of there, but people see Haye stopping the tank within 6 rounds? I will be very suprised if this is the case, i feel it will go 12, lets rememeber Haye has fought no on near as good as Mormeck and he is doing so in his own back yard, also we all know Haye struggles with the weight how will he be in the later rounds?
    You must have seen a different fight to me. Haye only hit Frag's forehead for the 1st 6 rounds cos Frag had a high guard without really throwing.
    Anyway what matter does it make. You can hit Oliver McCall allday without budging him don't mean he is the better fighter.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDevilRob

You must have seen a different fight to me. Haye only hit Frag's forehead for the 1st 6 rounds cos Frag had a high guard without really throwing.
    Anyway what matter does it make. You can hit Oliver McCall allday without budging him don't mean he is the better fighter.

I was ringside and that's utter toilet...Haye finally used the left to the body time and time again and the 1-2 just bounced of Fragfor the first 5.
    Memph nailed it spot on (Haye went through his 'i can't spark him in 1@ phase and melted a bit.
    Fragomenni was Bullish and hard as nails And haye showed stamina for once to finish him
    No offence fella but i see it before my eyes from 3 feet away

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm glad this fight is on. IMO Haye wins this easy.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDevilRob

I was ringside and that's utter toilet...Haye finally used the left to the body time and time again and the 1-2 just bounced of Fragfor the first 5.
    Memph nailed it spot on (Haye went through his 'i can't spark him in 1@ phase and melted a bit.
    Fragomenni was Bullish and hard as nails And haye showed stamina for once to finish him
    No offence fella but i see it before my eyes from 3 feet away

None taken
    It was good to see Haye use the bodyshots once he realised he was not going to get any real clean shots on Frag's chin.
    I thought Haye showed a maturity that was obviously missing in the Thompson fight. It all bodes well for his future fights.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I fly to Ibiza that day
    Sort of a / feeling going on.
    Trust me Haye will spark him cold in 1 ROUND
    Ibiza may i ask WHY ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a fight Haye should have never taken .

He has a future heavyweight and has teh speed to take out the domestic boys so why he wants to boil down and face and experienced borderline top 10 p4p champion in his hometown , I dont know

I think Mormeck wins this and does some lasting damage to Haye

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information