Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much credit will you give Manny for beating MAB?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How much credit will you give Manny for beating MAB?

I'll have to disagree with you. I'm not too interested in an MAB-PAC fight. Sure,I'll watch it but I would be thinking about what might have been had Manny been fighting Soto,Guzman,Valero and JMM. I think Manny's inactivity this year was due to a number of factors such as his election campaign and also the cold war between the promotional companies over his services. Next year could be MASSIVE for Manny if he wins this fight. There are alot of big fights to be made and alot of $$$ to be made too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this is all about money, pac won't get much credit in beating mab again if he even gets any credit.

GDB is smart, they send their loser agains top ranks monster. So the money is there but the risk of losing their winner isn't(jmm) BASTARDS!

But for sure I'll still watch the fight, come on this is pac and mab ofcourse we are all there to tune in

but seriously I would love to see pac jmm 2, or guzman soto valero against either pac or jmm.

mab as much as he has given, don't need to give us anymore. If he wins it'll be great for him ofcourse, but bad for the sport. Boxing needs pac, mab is done. But reality is pac will deystroy him which isn't a good thing for mab, but alteast he got paid big dollars for the beating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    I'll have to disagree with you. I'm not too interested in an MAB-PAC fight. Sure,I'll watch it but I would be thinking about what might have been had Manny been fighting Soto,Guzman,Valero and JMM. I think Manny's inactivity this year was due to a number of factors such as his election campaign and also the cold war between the promotional companies over his services. Next year could be MASSIVE for Manny if he wins this fight. There are alot of big fights to be made and alot of $$$ to be made too.
    I'm oldschool. heh I felt that MAB did fight a very close battle with JMM, scorewise. It's not like he's THAT much more older than JMM. ehhhhhhhhhhhh........ your right about JMM, that score needs to be settled.

oh ........... I gotta go. lates,

Go Wlad.

I'd rather have Soto Guzman.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrokai
    I'm oldschool. heh I felt that MAB did fight a very close battle with JMM, scorewise. It's not like he's THAT much more older than JMM. ehhhhhhhhhhhh........ your right about JMM, that score needs to be settled.

Go Wlad.

isn't it jmm that is older than mab

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain

Go Wlad.

in years his is.. but not wars...

marco has been pro since he was 15... and untill he 'lost' the first morales fight he fouught, not boxed... hes 33 fighting on 53... nno hunger lest... still gifted as anyone, but dosent want it like e ysed too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain

Go Wlad.

in years his is.. but not wars...

marco has been pro since he was 15... and untill he 'lost' the first morales fight he fouught, not boxed... hes 33 fighting on 53... nno hunger lest... still gifted as anyone, but dosent want it like e ysed too...
    cc preme for spotting me.

Thread Information