Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad's NEXT IBF MANDATORY

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ...that happens to a lot of fighters...Lennox Lewis never got all the credit he deserved until now. People will look back after Wlad retires and say "Damn he was good!" and "I wish he would come back".....it's just part of the sport and the heavyweight division is the worst about it
    true........... same with holmes who i still think is underrated

people should appreciate we have a fighter that can unify....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I have to say about this is that one of their kind (Klitschko hater)has got to pay me and as I pocket my winnings I will bring up the Vitali-Jameel fight.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....don't take it personal, Punisher is just pissed because everyone knows he PROMISED to give up hating on Wlad after Wlad beat Lamon.

So we're giving him a night grace period to come to grips with having to try and find a new heavyweight to hate on.

SUCK IT PUNISHER! You can't post anymore shit about Wlad
    You best pray to your god that Wlad never EVER loses another fight for the rest of his natural born life.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    ....don't take it personal, Punisher is just pissed because everyone knows he PROMISED to give up hating on Wlad after Wlad beat Lamon.

So we're giving him a night grace period to come to grips with having to try and find a new heavyweight to hate on.

You best pray to your god that Wlad never EVER loses another fight for the rest of his natural born life.
    You're such a hater....don't fucking try it. I stuck with Wladimir threw the Sanders loss, the Brewster loss, the trouble he had vs Williamson and honestly your argument against Wlad has never changed no matter how much he has improved and that gives me the grounds to knight you

YOU HAVE BEEN KNIGHTED....SIR PUNK ASS HATER OF SADDO BOXING

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're such a hater....don't fucking try it. I stuck with Wladimir threw the Sanders loss, the Brewster loss, the trouble he had vs Williamson and honestly your argument against Wlad has never changed no matter how much he has improved and that gives me the grounds to knight you

YOU HAVE BEEN KNIGHTED....SIR PUNK ASS HATER OF SADDO BOXING
    So tell me again how much of a bum mayweather is?

El Kabong Guest

He is a true bum because he thinks he's the greatest, he hasn't unified or TRIED to unify in any of the 5 divisions he has held a title in, and he doesn't try to finish anyone off.

And let me explain that in regards to the Klitschko-Brewster II fight.

#1: Wladimir first tried to get a unification fight
    #2: Wladimir still doesn't consider himself great and he tries to improve in every fight
    #3: Wladimir didn't really try to stop Brewster because of the first fight...Wlad tried to finish Lamon too early and he lost. Wlad learned from his mistake.
    #4: Wlad gives his opponents all the respect in the world but he still KO's a ton of them 44 out of 49

El Kabong Guest

Wlad being humble and trying to unify makes up for his flaws in my opinion......Floyd being a punk ass and saying he's the greatest and never trying to unify makes up for his TALENT.

So yes if Floyd wasn't an asshole, I might take it easy on him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is a true bum because he thinks he's the greatest, he hasn't unified or TRIED to unify in any of the 5 divisions he has held a title in, and he doesn't try to finish anyone off.

#2: Wladimir still doesn't consider himself great and he tries to improve in every fight
    #3: Wladimir didn't really try to stop Brewster because of the first fight...Wlad tried to finish Lamon too early and he lost. Wlad learned from his mistake.
    #4: Wlad gives his opponents all the respect in the world but he still KO's a ton of them 44 out of 49
    Interesting. Beating people in 5 divisions (some fringe HOFr's) is less impressive than getting your ass handed to you by 2 good fighters and a journeymen in 1 division (which is a sorry one at that). 2 and 4 don't have shit to do with boxing. Being nice doesn't make you a great fighter, its boxing not the miss america pageant. Ok wlad "tried" to get a unification fight. The most recognizeable heavyweight in the world can't negotiate unification terms but changaev and ibragimov can? Thats makes sense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting. Beating people in 5 divisions (some fringe HOFr's) is less impressive than getting your a** handed to you by 2 good fighters and a journeymen in 1 division (which is a sorry one at that). 2 and 4 don't have S*** to do with boxing. Being nice doesn't make you a great fighter, its boxing not the miss america pageant. Ok wlad "tried" to get a unification fight. The most recognizeable heavyweight in the world can't negotiate unification terms but changaev and ibragimov can? Thats makes sense
    Plus he refused a 20 million offer from Muhammad to fight Evander, now he breaks his hand, man, yo guys in America are losing it to them, next time unifications are gonna take place in Moskow and 76 year old Larry will freeze do Death before makin his last telecast comments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SUCK IT PUNISHER! You can't post anymore S*** about Wlad

even if klitchko loses again he will still be a d@mn good HW in most people eyes, if he doesnt lose than he will be the best of this era and a top 10-20 HW all time

El Kabong Guest

....he was never THE champion of any of the 5 divisions he's been in.....and what of the Ray Leonard's, Roberto Duran's, Tommy Hearns, Roy Jones Jr.'s? Should their unifying divisions not come into question when you compare them with Floyd

Well here's the selling point on Wlad unifying....you can either keep your title or fight the best guy out there and MAYBE someone will beat Wlad. BUT the other title holders haven't really come close to fighting each other until just recently

Wlad is only 31 he CAN still become a great champion.

Thread Information