Well Wlad has a KO over a guy Vitali couldn't handle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I'm declaring WLADY as the UNDISPUTED CHAMP

I hope your not talkin about chris byrd?
    But in the case that you are, ill give you this scenario
    ok so 2 for vitali 1 for wlad
    vitali still wins?
    Also, would vitali have won that fight if he didnt get injured? (torn rotator cuff )
    dont forget the judges scorecard when Vitali quit on his stool due to his shoulder injury, but incase you did forget here it is
    Judge: Melvina Lathan 88-83
    Judge: Ruben Garcia 89-82
    Judge: Joachim Jacobsen 88-83
    I mean we can only speculate what would of happend, however the facts still point to vitali being MUCH more powerful than wlad.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think vitaly has an inner strenght that wlady lacks. wlady does hit like a ton of hammer with his right hand, but vitaly is fatally strong. VITALY has never been drop, unlike wlady. I think if they ever fight, VITALY will always win because he has that mental advantage over his kid brother.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is kinda like rafa and jmm, both nearly equal but the bigger brother has that bullying intense the kid brother will lack if they ever fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm declaring the winner between Chagaev and Sultan the undisputed champ, perhaps this will bring Wlad out of hiding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry Julius Rain but somehow I see him as you and some more picture him - Wlady, the Steal Teddy Hamm(Be)ar - the guy cracked in 1998, 2003 and 2004 didn't he ? - will surely crack up again before 2009

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whilst i believe him to be the best heavy out there right now, he has not proved it completeley.... to many times in boxing have i seen sure thing sin boxing not happen...

I know the IBF are complete cunts and will be at fault for osme of the bums wlad has been in with BUT he has had the belt for some time now... Why hasn't he been faced with a real contender yet? 3 other champions out there you can't honestly tell me at the time none of them had the stones to fight him? maybe, maybe it was jsut unlucky with one being free one veing forced to fight someone by their ABC belt...

But heres a thought, why no Wlad v Valuev next? If Wlad wants to be considered the best out there Valuev would be a good test for us to judge... All the other champions are tied up, i don't know why he came out with that shit about looking to fight one of the other champions next when he knows full fucking well they are all tied up either fighting eachother or making a mand...

He is free now to pick whom ever he wants next, so if he fights a bum im really gunna be pissed the fuck off... Valuev or the Olympic champ is IMO who he should be looking at... Sure Valuev aint no all time great, but he will be a tough test, only just lost his belt to chagev... will give us an idea how big wlad will fair off with the others after that match...

Seriously, why can i see the winner of skelton v sporrt fucking fighting wlad...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by joedadi
    I'm declaring the winner between Chagaev and Sultan the undisputed champ, perhaps this will bring Wlad out of hiding.
    out of hiding?
    make sense pls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

u no wat i love all u guys, but no one cares who you announced undisputed champ cuz thats just not the case

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Sam is going to get humiliated by Oleg Maskaev much less VITALI.
    You're breakin' my heart, Lyle.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    some may say its too early, but I just can't see anyone beating WLADY.

SAM Peter may be the only one to reach 12 rounds with him, if they rematch.

Ooh wait, VITALY is back unless the brothers fight I can't see anyone beating WLADY.

Sorry mate, but I have to say that I declare Evander Holyfield as the Undisputed Champ. You see the problem is that you can't really declare him the undisputed champ, because there is a rather significant dispute about it, therefore he can't be undisputed.

To be honest I would say that the winner of Ibragimov v Chagaev in the autumn has a greater claim to it, because I just don't think that wins over Brewster, Brock, Austin and Byrd is the pedigree for an undisputed champion. Maybe a win over whomever comes out of the WBC kerfuffle in 8 or 9 months time might make me change my mind though.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ooh wait, VITALY is back unless the brothers fight I can't see anyone beating WLADY.

Maybe Corrie Sanders will come out of retirement and knock him out in two rounds again.

The heavyweight division is such a shower of shi12t right now that he may well be the best, but who cares they're all rubbish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun

Sorry mate, but I have to say that I declare Evander Holyfield as the Undisputed Champ. You see the problem is that you can't really declare him the undisputed champ, because there is a rather significant dispute about it, therefore he can't be undisputed.

To be honest I would say that the winner of Ibragimov v Chagaev in the autumn has a greater claim to it, because I just don't think that wins over Brewster, Brock, Austin and Byrd is the pedigree for an undisputed champion. Maybe a win over whomever comes out of the WBC kerfuffle in 8 or 9 months time might make me change my mind though.
    IMO Byrd(whos style I never liked) would get a UD over Ibragimov or Chagaev. Wlad pretty much killed the guy(Byrd) twice. I doubt Wlad would have much problems with these 2 guys. Think about it like this:if you had to bet your LIFE on a Wlad fight vs any current fighter,would you REALLY bet against him?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So why do you think ibragimov or Chagaev has a greater claim to it Brewster, Brock, Austin and Byrd are better names then those two em I right?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So why do you think ibragimov or Chagaev has a greater claim to it Brewster, Brock, Austin and Byrd are better names then those two em I right?
    Nope, put simply I reckon Ibragimov would beat all four of them, and Chagaev would only be pushed by Byrd. Sorry, but those four guys just don't cut it at title level, and it's a darn good thing we're a little better off than when we had Byrd as a world champion.

And to answer 1st Rnd KOs question....i wouldn't bet my life on any of the heavyweights we have at the moment, as they all have flaws. And also there is a big difference between believing Wlad could beat them, and declaring him undisputed champion, cause the other three champions have a fair claim on it too.

Thread Information