Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Mike Tyson( The Animal Within Video) Including his real Steve Austin argument!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mike Tyson( The Animal Within Video) Including his real Steve Austin argument!

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mike Tyson( The Animal Within Video) Including his real Steve Austin argument!

BOY............... That was entertaining!

I think Tyson raped a few guys in prison. Call it a hunch. heh He just had to, the way he talks.

Woah.... Tyson really wasn't afraid of Sapp.... and I think Bob was scared of Mike. wow

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mike Tyson( The Animal Within Video) Including his real Steve Austin argumen

Man that was some golden memories right there.

The guy is a living legend, let's be honest for a minute who hasn't at some point in their life wanted to turn on people and talk to them the way Mike did?

All he did was turn the tables on those who looked down on him imo.

He's far more intelligent than ever given credit for, and I think deep down he hated the persona that he created or more accurately was created for him.

One of the most complex individuals ever to lace up a pair of gloves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mike Tyson( The Animal Within Video) Including his real Steve Austin argumen

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    One of the most complex individuals ever to lace up a pair of gloves.
    I actually think that a man's complexity counts inside those ropes.

btw, cc for the Margarito comment and the the P-Will fright joke, heheheh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mike Tyson( The Animal Within Video) Including his real Steve Austin argument!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrokai
    BOY............... That was entertaining!

I think Tyson raped a few guys in prison. Call it a hunch. heh He just had to, the way he talks.

Woah.... Tyson really wasn't afraid of Sapp.... and I think Bob was scared of Mike. wow

Bob Sapp could not go 3 rds with Tyson even a past his best Tyson...Ever see Sapp fight??
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually feel sorry for Tyson, what a nightmare his life must be. But I will say one other thing: I'm scared of him sitting behind my damn computer, lol. Only Tyson could say something about stepping on a childs testicles and it sound nautural coming from him. He gets that dead, shark eye look in his eyes and you know you just got into a whole world of hurt. Scary dude. One of the best heavyweights ever?? Not in my opinion, but the scariest for sure, other than maybe a young Foreman.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    I actually feel sorry for Tyson, what a nightmare his life must be. But I will say one other thing: I'm scared of him sitting behind my damn computer, lol. Only Tyson could say something about stepping on a childs testicles and it sound nautural coming from him. He gets that dead, shark eye look in his eyes and you know you just got into a whole world of hurt. Scary dude. One of the best heavyweights ever?? Not in my opinion, but the scariest for sure, other than maybe a young Foreman.

A young George Foreman working out on the Heavybag throwing that big hard hook over and over again is SCARY!!!!

[youtube=425,350]jvirljx6ob4[/youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great video, thanks. Yeah, Foreman is probably my favorite heavyweight, it's hard to say but I sure love that ole' dude. You want to talk about a scary guy, that ws him back in the day. It's funny because I've never seen many people, especially fighters, who grew to be such obvious contrasts to their earlier selves. The young Foreman a vicious, mean relentless heavy handed brawler who actually was succeesful, who later turned into a big teddy bear, technically sound fighter who became world champion again. I actually think the old Foreman would have beat badly the young Foreman, something I can't say about any other heavyweight that ever lived. Hitting George must have been like hitting a rock; you'd break your hands hitting him in the liver,lol. Great guy and an inspiration.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea Foreman was a beast
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GREAT STUFF Just a boxing fan!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Just a Boxing Fan
    Yea Foreman was a beast

If I was the reporter who asked about losing and George looked at me like that with the "Pardon Me"....I would have reworded my question quick LOL

Thread Information