Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales
    dude did Floyd steal like one of your ex girlfriends or something, cause dude it's really pathetic, i mean i don't even like Floyd and you're already annoying me

you're starting to sound like one of the Judah nutt huggers
    You are starting to sound like an Erik 'No Mas' Morales nut hugger.
    Piche chavala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Quote Originally Posted by nonito (formerly eagle)
    Quote Originally Posted by skyler
    Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press?

I am just sitting here watching the little shiet fight against Gatti and I can't help notice how many times this little weasel would jump with the left and miss and when he did miss, he would dive on the neck of Gatti and drop the forearm down like he was in the WWE. What a cheating little biatch.

Ok the fight is over. Floyd could not even knock Gatti out? WTF!

hahahahahaa Some p4p champ he is.

Wait! He is on his knees crying? Why is he crying? He just beat a C class fighter OMG! What a theatrical littel clown she is. Alfonso Gomez knocked Gatti the phuk out. ha ha ha ha.

Cotto would kill Floyd if they met. Floyd is a joke. Cotto would school this little boy. I don't care how fast he thinks he is. He is hitable.

So did I watch this fight before? Honestly, I hate watching this weasel fight. I was not paying attention because he disgusts me but since I was waiting for ESPN Boxing, I sat and watched because I had nothing better to do. Floyd is not that great. I swear his nut huggers worship him like he is a God. He ain't jack cheese.

I know, there will be one little chearleader here saying Cotto is a cheater and that he hits people in the cup or in the back as they are running and or turning.

Floyd is still the dirtiest little biatch in boxing.
    Is your life actually this pathetic that you need attention this bad?
    Why? Because I don't suck on Floyd's c0ck like you do? Do I have to say nice things about the dirtiest little weasle in boxing? Sit down.
    Are u the same Danny G who claimed Margarito was the top ww? shows how much u know.....
    No Little Seagull. I said that Floyd was afraid to fight Tony. I never said Tony was the best. The best is Miguel. Get it right biatch.
    Miguel is better than Floyd?
    I said Miguel is better than Tony.
    My turds are better than Floyd.
    Seriously grow up.
    My turds are better than Floyd? You do realise u are making a fool of yourself.
    Just proved what a flogger u are.
    OK so Floyd beats Hatton, gets no credit from u.
    Who does he have to beat to beat credit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dude did Floyd steal like one of your ex girlfriends or something, cause dude it's really pathetic, i mean i don't even like Floyd and you're already annoying me

Piche chavala.
    Oh and now u are trying to discredit an ATG in Morales.
    I guess being a top p4p guy in your prime, and beating Barrera, In Jin Chi, Mcullough, Kelley, Junior Jones, Chavez and Pac means nothing....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Piche chavala.
    I guess being a top p4p guy in your prime, and beating Barrera, In Jin Chi, Mcullough, Kelley, Junior Jones, Chavez and Pac means nothing....
    CC Nonito nicely said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bond007

Piche chavala.
    CC Nonito nicely said.
    Thanks mate CC back.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/p

Piche chavala.
    yeaaaaaa that was the best comeback since "ohhhh yeaaaaa", you're a retarded fuck i swear, Floyd beats Hatton ala Calzaghe/Lacy, and i hope you cry like a bitch afterwards, and that's coming from a guy who doesn't even like PBF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Piche chavala.
    I can't believe your talking shit about Erik Morales. Whether Floyd is a dirty cheat or not (I don't think so btw) you shouldn't bring Morales into it, he's a legend, and anyone who calls him 'No Mas' should watch some of his fights.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Tyson, Evander and Hopkins fly past PBF by miles when it comes to dirty fighting.... IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok dirty tricks in the Ring?

PBF he has the elbor and for arm

JUdah theatrics, low blows,

Cotto well he at time uses his elbows when fighters duck too much

Tyson I do remember when he Hold a lot after a combination

Hatton excessive Holding

Ruiz Excessive Holding Times 2

who else?? can't remember but I bet they all have one

OH and Danny don't worry you will always get a CC from me
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' Dan McCarthy

Piche chavala.
    I can't believe your talking shit about Erik Morales. Whether Floyd is a dirty cheat or not (I don't think so btw) you shouldn't bring Morales into it, he's a legend, and anyone who calls him 'No Mas' should watch some of his fights.
    Phuk Erik 'No Mas Morales' I have all of his fights. Phuk him anyway. People gave Duran the "No Mas" and now I am giving it to Morales. Don't like it? Sit on it. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/p

Hopkins headbutts like crazy, as does Holy, but the forearm goes to PBF.

I know that there are plenty PBF haters but if you made the money he does in one of the most, if not the most physical sport out there, and NOT get hit in the head, you wouldn't be complaining. The fact that he can evade and attack as well as he does, although it may bore you, is impressive for a few rounds at least.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopkins makes it an art, which is always fun. Toney's pretty subtle at it, when he wants to be. Floyd isn't that dirty of a fighter, most of the time. He's too busy playing cat and mouse...or mouse...whatever!

Thread Information