Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton will stop Mayweather

every time mayweather fights its compared to Taylor Chavez

this is a fight that should have never been made in the first place, Floyd backs up while hatton stalks, floyd picks his spots and wins a fairly comfortable UD

I would love to see Hatton level floyd, but I doubt its gonna happen
    &quot;WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER GET THROUGH THIS THING, WHATEVER IT IS&quot;<br /><br />Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree....that mayweather is a cocky ass prick....but hes a cocky ass prick whos gonna beat hatton. Either late stoppage or UD, think gatti-mayweather, just a bit more competetive.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ACEA
    The reason Oscar caused Floyd problems was not because of the pressure he put on him but because he used his jab, as soon as he neglected the jab Floyd dominated him. Floyd has the reach advantage in this fight so i doubt Hatton will be able to work his jab and come in which is essential to beating Floyd. Mayweather will stay on the outside all night long work his jab and keep the distance and as soon as Hatton gets close enough to do damage Floyd ll tie i'm up and get the distance back again. As the fight wares on Hatton will get frustrated, wildly swinging and Floyd ll step in n ice his a**

Mayweather TKO rd 10
    Im not saying I like what your saying but I believe it is what will happen except maybe Hatton getting KOed, I would really hate that.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man some Brits need to get a hold of Boxing Monthly this month..It's a really good read and there's a big section on it about Hatton vs Mayweather. I was expecting some pretty patriotic and farfetched articles like some of the comments on this forum but I was pleasantly surprised to read that most of the writers and experts are being diplomatic about this! Hatton is not the favourite in this fight!! Its one thing to hope and believe but some of these comments are just patriotic mumbo jumbo!! I'm sorry and i'll probably get a thousand sad clicks for this post but it's annoying me. The BM writers favoured Mayweather by 5 out of 7!! Also the editor in the beginning article was annoyed at somebody accusing him of being 'unpatriotic' because he wasn't impressed with hatton's win over Castillo! FINALLY, I thought I was the only person who thought Castillo didn't put up much of a fight and that that victory..although ended impressively, didn't show me much!! Guys, remember Mayweather is the number 1 pound for pound boxer in the world, the best of the best!! He's that for a reason!! It's fantastic to support a British fighter to make your home country proud but not to the extent that it clouds your judgement!!
    And on a side note, why the hell are there so many Hatton vs Floyd threads? Couldn't this thread have just been posted in another mayweather hatton prediction thread? Half of the first page is covered in these posts..I'd like to be able to see some other boxing news as well
    Enough bitching from me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton would have had a better chance if he fought say someone like Zab Judah before stepping up to floyd as he could get use to a speed fighter but i meant has Hatton ever fought a guy with a lot of speed? He is coming in to the fight off the back of a win against a Castillo who was a shadow of his former self, he had very little mobility and looked very slow, this is not an ideal tune up for a fight with the P4P no 1 fighter in the world who is gonna have you chasing his ass all night long and slips punches with ease. Floyd fought De la hoya so he got good experience of a pressure fighter and will have learned what to do and what not to do.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

all i hope is hatton puts mayweather on the floor with a big left hook, but what i also hope is flloyd gets up and fights, it would be amazing to watch, either way whoever wins should have the same recognition as sugar ray or hagler did... and if its an absoulute stormer and very close then mayb they both should have that level of recognistion

Thread Information