Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who wins and how , Calzaghe v Kessler..

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who wins and how , Calzaghe v Kessler..

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    No way Team Calzaghe will 'look past' Kessler mate and his Father Enzo will have Joe training harder than he ever has before for this fight.
    This is THE unification fight Joe has always wanted so what could he possibly looking at in the future that would diminish his chances against Kessler.
    Make no mistake Dax....Joe will be in the shape of his life for this,his dad will make double sure of that factor.
    Training and being in shape are not mindset though....I am not saying Calzaghe is not coming into this fight ready...I just think he feels it will be an easy bout for him....Just my opp...truth is we won't know until fight night

I've read nothing to suggest Joe thinks he'll have it easy and he himself aknowledges that he is the under dog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No way Team Calzaghe will 'look past' Kessler mate and his Father Enzo will have Joe training harder than he ever has before for this fight.
    This is THE unification fight Joe has always wanted so what could he possibly looking at in the future that would diminish his chances against Kessler.
    Make no mistake Dax....Joe will be in the shape of his life for this,his dad will make double sure of that factor.
    Training and being in shape are not mindset though....I am not saying Calzaghe is not coming into this fight ready...I just think he feels it will be an easy bout for him....Just my opp...truth is we won't know until fight night

I've read nothing to suggest Joe thinks he'll have it easy and he himself aknowledges that he is the under dog

Like I said it is my opinion....Ever since Lacey I think Calzaghe feels he is unbeatable....

Just by him saying he FEELS he is the underdog means nothing....Not in my book...

I heard those same comments from Mayweather before the DLH fight.....do you actually think Floyd believed that?
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When or where has Joe suggested an easy nights work?...I aint read a hint of that yet, only that the fight has took a while to come together because nobody commercially that is knew about Kessler (He dont put bums on seats)....hence TV money aint been there or available till now,

Which if ya think would suggest the opposite of easy really, as it means Kessler has fought himself into a position of prominence and worth the punt with the money, If Ive mis read please forgive me, he'll be more than up for this as Kessler is a real live opponent, and as with Joe we dont know how good a fighter is ...till they get a defeat or two then we have a yardstick

Hidden Content
    A lot of boxing promoters couldn't match the cheeks of their buttocks. Mickey Duff..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets get things in perspective hear Joe is not the underdog in this fight, far from it, Kesslers pwoer is overrated imo, Andrade recently has stated his sparring parnter hits harder ( maybe sour grapes) joe has granite chin, Daxx trust me Kessler wont be taken lightly, Enzo has a camp they call hell, he will be 110% ready why would he look past this guy?? This is his biggest fight of his carer.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    Lets get things in perspective hear Joe is not the underdog in this fight, far from it, Kesslers pwoer is overrated imo, Andrade recently has stated his sparring parnter hits harder ( maybe sour grapes) joe has granite chin, Daxx trust me Kessler wont be taken lightly, Enzo has a camp they call hell, he will be 110% ready why would he look past this guy?? This is his biggest fight of his carer.
    I agree with you Skel. No way Calzaghe will be underestimating Kessler. This is the biggest fight for Calzaghe yet and at 35. He will do whatever it takes to try and make sure he is in peak condition for this.

The Bika fight was convincing but substandard and Manfredo was a joke. Calzaghe has no choice but to be at his best and I expect him to be just that. This will be a tough fight. Its been a while since Calzaghe has needed to be at his best but now is as good a time as any to produce it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calzaghe will win this fight,way too much speed for Kessler. He'll make Kess fight at a pace he does not like. I don't think Kessler's power is over rated,he IS a hard hitter,very powerful and hige for the weight but JC's handspeed may be too much. Kessler has to dictate the pace of the fight if he is to win and I don't see him doing that. I hope it's a great fight. JC fights to the level of his opposition and Kessler is a superb fighter,so I expect a great performance from Joe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess we will all see come fight night...Care to make a friendly wager??.......Something on the sigs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess we will all see come fight night...Care to make a friendly wager??.......Something on the sigs?
    Why not what you got in mind??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why not what you got in mind??

OK How about......The Only thing in Boxing Greater The "Insert name of winning fighter here" Skills ...Is "Insert winner of bet's name here" knowledge of the sport

For 1 month ....Unless you can come up with something better....I suck at making stuff like that up

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your On Dax
    I never go back on my word either
    Please Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your On Dax
    I never go back on my word either
    Please Joe
    Who the hell am I betting with Here

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well me so far

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah hang on lol, whats the bet, then I may have a punt too lol
    Hidden Content
    A lot of boxing promoters couldn't match the cheeks of their buttocks. Mickey Duff..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK How about......The Only thing in Boxing Greater The "Insert name of winning fighter here" Skills ...Is "Insert winner of bet's name here" knowledge of the sport
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by bambamdaddio
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah hang on lol, whats the bet, then I may have a punt too lol
    look above

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol, got ya, cheers bud,
    Hidden Content

Thread Information