Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is today Heavyweight division half as poor as the division was back in the 90's?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is today Heavyweight division half as poor as the division was back in the 90's?

It sounds like you just dont like lewis and if so i dont think anything we say will change it so o well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is today Heavyweight division half as poor as the division was back in the 90's?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Well this topic deserves a sad click and there you go.

If the division is so piss poor how about you go and be champ since the fighters are so bad and the division is so poor.
    If you give me a time machine that would reverse me to the 90's then I would beat up all those bum back in the 90's
    Obviously today devision is soo much stronger and I wouldn't make it anywhere not even in the gym around the corner from my house

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

man louis you are some elese are you smoking crack or somthing my god

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey I love Lennox lewis,
    even though tyson was probably the most gifed ever ahlete his mental weakness destoy it all.
    Lennox is such a great athlete and lthe reason why lennox was soo successful was because of his great character and personality.
    This is one of the reason why I like Klitschko because they are great fighter with awesome character/ personality

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140
    Arnold schwarzenegger once said that the best thing after a hard training session is to smoke a spliff, it otally relaxes the person
    However arnold play many mind games as Ali did in boxing
    so therefore i don't buy the story

El Kabong Guest

The 90's had a lot of good heavyweights: Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe, Lewis, Moorer, Morrison, Rudduck, Mercer, Briggs, Golota, Rahman.

Today's heavyweights are good enough as well it's only the older ones are getting older and the younger fighters need time to get seasoned.

Wlad, Vitali, Sam Peter, Alex Povetkin, Dimitrenko, Byrd, Lyahkovich, Brewster, Sanders, Sultan, Brock, Witherspoon, Chambers, Johnson, Valuev, Chagaev......there are great matches out there they just need to be made.

If you think YOU could dominate any division you're either dillusional or you've wasted your life and either way you're a loser

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Davidhayebest
    Arnold schwarzenegger once said that the best thing after a hard training session is to smoke a spliff, it otally relaxes the person
    ...get Pumping Iron....he tokes a big one after winning the Mr. Universe for the 7th time in a row and he admits to it

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Lyle i agree with what you said and thank god some elese said something about how Louis thought he could dominate a era cc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...get Pumping Iron....he tokes a big one after winning the Mr. Universe for the 7th time in a row and he admits to it

Ha Ha Ha yeah I remember that....He was busting Lou's chops who was trying to get pumped to go out and pose.....Arnold was something back then
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've got all his video I just hope he doesn't say that to the whole american publc after becoming the president.
    This guy may allow steroid to be illegal

You right lyle am a total loser, deluded, wasted my life and all the other thing
    does that make you happy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

correction

this guy may allow steroid to be legal

Am just kidding

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well we kinda got off topic didn't we now but o well insteresting stuff about governator so thats fine

El Kabong Guest

I've got all his video I just hope he doesn't say that to the whole american publc after becoming the president.
    This guy may allow steroid to be illegal

You right lyle am a total loser, deluded, wasted my life and all the other thing
    does that make you happy?
    I didn't direct that quote at you it was to "ThegreatJoeLouis"

Arnold can't be the President....not until laws are changed....I like the guy he's been a decent Governor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well we kinda got off topic didn't we now but o well insteresting stuff about governator so thats fine

This guy is grasping at stuff now....He has lost all his valid points....he has contradicted himself on two threads....So lets change the topic to Arnold and his polotics.........
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea but governtor and boxing is kinda noticable don't you think dark but thats just me

Thread Information