Hey guys, I'm new to the site. Wanted to know if anyone has tried a few pieces of equiptment i'm looking at and what they think about em. THIS IS NOT SPAM. Looking to purchase a speed bag swivel, new heavy bag and some training or bag gloves. Need Opinions and Experiences with them or others.

First is Aries fight gear super swivel. It's real affordable, but I don't know what the quality is? It doesn't say anything about the material itself like other swivels do, especially with this higher end type of make. Anyone use this before? http://www.ariesfightgear.com/Mercha...y_Code=Swivels

Next is RingSides Synthetic Leather Super bag gloves. Its the 12oz Hook & Loop. Has anyone tried these? Do they fit good with wraps? Alot of gloves sold in "stores" around here are so tight. I want gloves with room for wraps but I don't want to pay pro prices, just a garage punching junkie for now.

On with the water bags. I have 2 heavy bags, both Everlast & Nevatear, one double end 40lb and 100lb worldwide edition. I'm looking into water filled bags for a change. I hear Poair makes the best ones and that century's hydrocore isn't really as good. But I haven't heard anything about the Everlast H2O Water Flex Bags . Has anyone used this or the others and can anyone give me their opinions on waterbags in general?

Thanks guys.