Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can Evander Holyfield beat the worst ever Champion?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Can Evander Holyfield beat the worst ever Champion?

Quote Originally Posted by Davidhayebest
    I doubt evander in his prime can beat Sultan and I even doubt it more at this time.
    Hahahaha - That got a genuine laugh out of me.

ICB Guest

I doubt evander in his prime can beat Sultan and I even doubt it more at this time.
    Larry holmes could come back and beat holyfield
    there been rumour and yes just probably rumours that larry homes want to fight holyfield if holyfield can win the title
    Larry Holmes was great boxer even at that age when he fought Holyfield did you see him whoop Mercer ?? Sultan cannot be compared to Holmes infact Sultans name shouldn't even be mentioned in same sentence as Holmes.

And are you kidding where did you hear this ?? Holmes is like 56 and you think he would comeback and beat Holyfield are you off your trolley ??

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ThegreatJoelouis
    George foreman at 45 was given 2 shot at the world title, 1st one at holyfield and
    2nd one at michael moorer since moorer beat up young prime holyfield.
    George foreman was 20yrs older than moorer
    George foreman manage to ko the no 1 fighter at that time, so that truly show how bad the division was

Let see if holyfield can beat the worst fighter champion of today era
    Sultan ibragimov manage to get a draw against Ray austin just before Sultan beat shannon briggs. I personally feel ray austin was robbed.
    Holyfield is 12 years older than sultan ibragimov and 7years older than ray austin
    But let see if holyfield can do anywhere well as ray austin (ray austin is not even in top 50 of today era)
    I don't rate Ibragimov...but worst champion of this era? If you mean of all the champions...people like Eric Aiken & Souleymane Mbaye should never have been world champions. Junior Witter is another .

If you're just talking about Heavyweights...you could make an argument for how much Maskaev sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NotGuilty136
    Making an alternate account just to get somebody to support your own opinion. Very sad indeed.
    Lol its true, everytime this guy makes a post that DavidHaye poster comes on and supports him. Has this guy got nothing better to do than have conversations with himself?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by danchar123
    Making an alternate account just to get somebody to support your own opinion. Very sad indeed.
    Lol its true, everytime this guy makes a post that DavidHaye poster comes on and supports him. Has this guy got nothing better to do than have conversations with himself?
    Harsh IMO. With his opinions being so stupid, how else do you expect him to make friends?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=NotGuilty136 ]
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    I think that from now on there is going to be a moderately challenging IQ test AND a psychological exam before membership is approved :P
    I think both are needed
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Evander looked way better in his last two outings ,I dont know if he IS better or the opponets are that much worse. I would like to see Evander fight Toney again,that would tell the story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Landon
    I think Evander looked way better in his last two outings ,I dont know if he IS better or the opponets are that much worse. I would like to see Evander fight Toney again,that would tell the story.
    Wow that is a very smart ,why didnt I think of that .Landon you must be the smartest most knowlegable poster on this sight. LOL

I had to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ThegreatJoelouis
    George foreman at 45 was given 2 shot at the world title, 1st one at holyfield and
    2nd one at michael moorer since moorer beat up young prime holyfield.
    George foreman was 20yrs older than moorer
    George foreman manage to ko the no 1 fighter at that time, so that truly show how bad the division was

Let see if holyfield can beat the worst fighter champion of today era
    Sultan ibragimov manage to get a draw against Ray austin just before Sultan beat shannon briggs. I personally feel ray austin was robbed.
    Holyfield is 12 years older than sultan ibragimov and 7years older than ray austin
    But let see if holyfield can do anywhere well as ray austin (ray austin is not even in top 50 of today era)
    There is a difference between Foreman @ 45 and Holyfield. Foreman could take you out with one punch. Holyfield cant. The punch that koed Moorer would have Koed anyone it was the perfect punch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=LuciferTheGreat ]
    Listen Louis you have to be the worst informed boxing fan i have ever heard and the first person i have sd 2 times so welcome to saddo i am not sure how long your stay please do every one a favor and read and watch film a bit more and dont get your info simple by looking at records and wins try watching the fights and reading about the fights so you don't look like a idiot
    /quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Listen Louis you have to be the worst informed boxing fan i have ever heard and the first person i have sd 2 times so welcome to saddo i am not sure how long your stay please do every one a favor and read and watch film a bit more and dont get your info simple by looking at records and wins try watching the fights and reading about the fights so you don't look like a idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

very sad
    it one person with multiple account since no one else back them sorry I meant him up

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=Davidhayebest ]
    Quote Originally Posted by LuciferTheGreat
    /quote]

very sad
    it one person with multiple account since no one else back them sorry I meant him up
    Congratulations. You have won the 2007 "stupidest person to come on the forum" award

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=bzkfn ]
    /quote]

very sad
    Congratulations. You have won the 2007 "stupidest person to come on the forum" award

how many account do you bzkfhn?

am counting
    so far 6 multiple account

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=Davidhayebest ]
    Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    /quote]

very sad

am counting
    At least 25...each one of them thinks you're a mong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=bzkfn ]
    Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    /quote]

very sad

am counting
    At least 25...each one of them thinks you're a mong.
    woh! from 6-25
    Just because you've created 25 account and you hate me!
    that doesn't mean 25 people hate me

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saddo...oh to have your power!

Thread Information