Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: So Danny, whats your Take On Cotto Vs Mosely?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So Danny, whats your Take On Cotto Vs Mosely?

Alright my friend you have been suprisingly mum about your boy Stepping it up against Hall Of Famer "Sugar" Shane.. So can we assume you are making some diobolicle graphic depicting Mosely in a bad way or a melange of Video footage with Shanes not so best moments

But seriously as Cotto's biggest promoter round here, I'm curious to see how you size up this explosive fight between to unmoveable determined fighters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So Danny, whats your Take On Cotto Vs Mosely?

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Alright my friend you have been suprisingly mum about your boy Stepping it up against Hall Of Famer "Sugar" Shane.. So can we assume you are making some diobolicle graphic depicting Mosely in a bad way or a melange of Video footage with Shanes not so best moments

But seriously as Cotto's biggest promoter round here, I'm curious to see how you size up this explosive fight between to unmoveable determined fighters
    Cotto UD, around 8-4.

SigmaMu Guest

Dude. Shane is the man.
    It is a pick em fight. If my boys chin can hang with Shane's power it will be a great fight.
    I can't call it. 3 Months away. I can not say anything bad about Shane. I am just glad Miguel accepted the fight even though he is getting burned in the pay me dept This fight almost did not get signed

Don't forget that Shane is one of the Fantastic Four

I did not mention anything about Shane's speed because I expect Cotto to match Shane in that Dept and you folks will see just how quick Miguel is

I am going to have to go with Cotto by UD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Dude. Shane is the man.
    It is a pick em fight. If my boys chin can hang with Shane's power it will be a great fight.
    I can't call it. 3 Months away. I can not say anything bad about Shane. I am just glad Miguel accepted the fight even though he is getting burned in the pay me dept This fight almost did not get signed

I did not mention anything about Shane's speed because I expect Cotto to match Shane in that Dept and you folks will see just how quick Miguel is

I know Shane deserves the Lions share, but Cotto shouldnt get the shaft especially if the fights in New York where he has a huge following

ICB Guest

This all depends on how close Cotto can get and how often i did like the way Cotto was able to close the distance against Judah but against Mosley im not so sure i will pick Mosley by decision but i like both fighters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    This all depends on how close Cotto can get and how often i did like the way Cotto was able to close the distance against Judah but against Mosley im not so sure i will pick Mosley by decision but i like both fighters.
    I was thinking the same, but look at the first Vargas fight, and for me Cotto to young to strong for Mosley.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I was thinking the same, but look at the first Vargas fight, and for me Cotto to young to strong for Mosley.
    Vargas was decent in the first fight, but look at the second fight. Mosley made the adjustments and Vargas had nothing to back him up. And that was at 154....

Mosley has a great all round set of skills and can adjust his gameplan. The same cannot be said of Judah and thats why he lost.

Mosley by decision.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude. Shane is the man.

LMAO.... You're a creative genius, Danny. But Floyd's face on Jessica Alba's body? Ble-e-ecccchhh!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude. Shane is the man.

Always love your work Dannyboy.

Great matchup but I 'am torn between these two!!

It would be great to see Mosley whoop Cotto to set up a Mayweather clash, but Shane is old and Cotto would be the perfect young Champion to hand the torch down to. I would much rather see Cotto retire Mosley than Mayweather.

Mosley still got too much for Cotto though, he ain't no Judah! SSM UD

Thread Information