Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default CABs in 360 Version

Please forgive my ignorance, I understand CABs are user created boxers, how can I save them on a 360?

I made myself, my buddies from work, and our supervisors and bosses. I gave me and my buddies an average of 50-60 on everything except 100 heart. I gave the supervisors 70-100 in everything BUT 20 heart, and the higher bosses like 85-100 and 30. I made about 8 of us. It was gonna be super-bad.

I was so excited after spending so long to creating all these guys, with such attention to detail and all, that in that state of mind, I did something stupid and took myself VS the BIG BOSS.

He kicked my butt. I turned off the 360, went to bed, woke up, went to work, and he kicked my butt there too. I came home and turned on the 360 and all the guys were gone.

I made them all in "Create Champ" and saved each time I made a new guy. Is there anyway I can add all my buddies and coworkers (and real/fake boxers like Tyson, Apollo Creed), and have them saved so I would not have to remake them each time I powered down the 360. I know this is a very stupid question, and everyone in the thread is now dumber having read it, but I really do not know the answer. Any help appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: CABs in 360 Version

after you have made the champ go to option go to profiles and just save your profile....your boxer will be permnatly stored then...i had the same problem done my head in
    "It wasn't the night of the jab"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: CABs in 360 Version

I lost my Felix Trinidad that same way

Thread Information