Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
Good post Heavy, but I respectfully disagree about Cro Cop, he is a purely 1-dimensional fighter who I{albeit to myself}predicted would lose to GG, though not by having his head used as a pinata. If CC doesn't scare people with his rep and "come forward to maim you" style, he is dead in the water. Similar to Miranda when he fought Pavlik, CC got exposed. I believe if they fought 10 times, CC would be lucky to win one, as I think GG has that guys number. He was winning the fight before he k.o.'d CC, so I really didn't see it as a fluke, as he was just too much for him. If CC is good then he will learn from that, but he seems too mechanical to me. Is all I know for sure is, GG got a taste of his medicine last night, and it will be interesting to see what changes he makes. It looked like GG and his camp were shocked that things went the way they did. Who knows, you may be right Heavy, maybe alot of us believed the hype and GG isn't as good as alot thought, I know his trainers looked befuddled after the loss. JMO
cro-cop is NOT 1 dimensional, he just doent have the greatest chin