Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Killersheep's Virtual Sports Book Season 7 (11/30/07) *CONGRATS: Mikkel_K*

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Killersheep's Virtual Sports Book Season 7 (11/30/07) *CONGRATS: Mikkel_K*

I finished with enough to grab a cab and hit the pub to drown my sorrows

CC Mikkel K for the win...great picks

CC killer for running thew show
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Killersheep's Virtual Sports Book Season 7 (11/30/07) *CONGRATS: Mikkel_K*

Quote Originally Posted by Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker
    I still had 11,000 ??

13.ICE COLD BOXING $11,000 $0.00 +$1,100.00(+2)

I didn't know i thought i was out over a month ago thats why i didn't bother well damn that sucks.
    You had those Action points workin for ya, don't forget about those.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay, so I maybe shouldn't have gone in on the last fight. Good call that one.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC#106 killersheep...

Great job.

Ha! I'm not in last place.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    CC#106 killersheep...

Great job.

Ha! I'm not in last place.
    I came 13th and i only bet about two times that takes some doing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AWESOME!!6TH PLACE!!! Not bad for someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well done Kermit Cintron if you would have won the bloody last fight under 6.5 rounds like you were expected to do then I would have betted all in for Napa and I would have been champ.

COME ON PAUL WILLIAMS AND EASE MY TENSION.

Anyways well done Mikkel_K and thanks Killersheep for running and running season 8 next week which I look forward to. CC'S on leftylee to you guys.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Congratulations Mikkel_K... well done!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF? I won?

Now, first I would like to thank my mum, dad, dog, agent, God, his parakeet and Killersheep - without them I would not be standing here today...

No, ffs, I did not expect to win this thing. I didnt even play for the last few weeks - I had a few good accumulators going (Povektin and Sylvester over rounds in october was a particularly good one), and a few bad ones (my last bet in this competition, put in mostly because I felt I owed it to my man, was 200k on Kessler and Marquez over rounds). I did look up the thread once in a while, only to find myself in the top half of the board. No way I was gonna ruin that by actually pretending to know sh**.

Oh, I did feel like I should bet everything in my last picks, but realizing I would have to bet on a woman and a dwarf, I decided not to bother. Turns out it was the right decision! So now, whenever someone - admittedly truthfully - tells me that I have no clue whatsoever about boxing, I will refer them to this magnificent victory.

BTW - Thanks for all the effort Killersheep! I'm always quite amazed by the people on this board who continuously put in time in order to service the rest of us. Well f****** done.

See you guys in the next round. Just remember who is the champion.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel_K
    WTF? I won?

Now, first I would like to thank my mum, dad, dog, agent, God, his parakeet and Killersheep - without them I would not be standing here today...

No, ffs, I did not expect to win this thing. I didnt even play for the last few weeks - I had a few good accumulators going (Povektin and Sylvester over rounds in october was a particularly good one), and a few bad ones (my last bet in this competition, put in mostly because I felt I owed it to my man, was 200k on Kessler and Marquez over rounds). I did look up the thread once in a while, only to find myself in the top half of the board. No way I was gonna ruin that by actually pretending to know sh**.

Oh, I did feel like I should bet everything in my last picks, but realizing I would have to bet on a woman and a dwarf, I decided not to bother. Turns out it was the right decision! So now, whenever someone - admittedly truthfully - tells me that I have no clue whatsoever about boxing, I will refer them to this magnificent victory.

BTW - Thanks for all the effort Killersheep! I'm always quite amazed by the people on this board who continuously put in time in order to service the rest of us. Well f****** done.

See you guys in the next round. Just remember who is the champion.
    CC bro, congratulations. If only I'd have bet on the dwarf I'd have been fine....

Thread Information