Another topic from the hopkins v tito fight i know

I'm from the UK so ofc i don't see many fights with the HBO team, i sadly get jimm watts

I seen wuit a few HBO with george tho, alot from the younger days so thought foreman was just coming along and leanring the trade.. but seriously, this guy is either shit, a fan boy or a hater.. he give no credit to hopkins in that fight and went back on him self time and time again...

first round he keeps on about how hopkins shouldn't stay back using his Jab even tho it is working fine... constantly going on about tito's left hook...

as the fight goes on and tito is barly landing a glove, hopkins outlanding him everyround, frustrating and ocnfusing him with his movment and jab and that wicked overhand right foreman is still having a go at hopkins, saying he is fighting wrong, hes backing into the ropes to much,s aying he looks tired and his legs wont alow him to carry on then nucksucking tito some...

lil later on hopkins starts to move forward... seems he knows his punches are taking effect on trinidad, that tito isn't really hurting hopkins with his power (granded he didn't land one if his massive left hooks) then foreman starts saying hopkins doesn't want ot be going forward against a guy like trinidad lol!!! i mean if he can't fight him on the outside, or going forward to the inside, how the fuck do you fight him? do a flying headbutt

so hopkins goes back to jabbing and moving, beating himt o the punch everytime, then what happens? thats right foreman starts saying how jabbing wont work, even tho it slike round 8 and i didn't give 1 round to tito so far, letterman give him the first and 6th i believe, and i think that was being nice...

every merchent turned and asked foreman why he wont give hopkins any credit, then finaly after ti was clear not even a big left was going to stop hopkins winning this fight foreman started to come around and give hopkins props (not without talking about what a warriro tito was)

Most of you will have seen him a load time smore than me, any of you feel hes shit on the mic, or a fanboy/hater?