Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Indiana Jones 4

Ive always loved the Indiana Jones flicks and recently watched all 3 over the course of a week once again. They still remain fresh and the action is quality. Its all well done and none of the overbearing CGI garishness we have these days.

I cannot wait for this final installment. Indy will have aged and it will be set in the 1950's. Its very hush hush at the moment, and so the plot is not known yet. But shooting has been underway a while now and next May could be a very exciting time for movie goers!

Any Indy fans as looking forward to this as I am?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Indiana Jones 4

Cant wait, brilliant films. remember the big geaser in the first with the sword against his whip. Indi thinks fuck this and pulls the gun and shoots him fucking classic.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Love indy... Love 'the ford' really... role model of mine from an early age... who didn't want to be han solo?

Glad ford is still doing it... if not I reckon that Nathon Fillion out of firefly/serenity would have made a really good Jones... one thing him and ford are good at: selling getting a beating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    Love indy... Love 'the ford' really... role model of mine from an early age... who didn't want to be han solo?

Glad ford is still doing it... if not I reckon that Nathon Fillion out of firefly/serenity would have made a really good Jones... one thing him and ford are good at: selling getting a beating
    Thats a pretty good thought...I like him in Firefly/Serenity...but I do prefer Harrison Ford,if it comes
    to Indy...

Hidden Content

Arturo "THUNDER" Gatti 1972-2009

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excited about this myself!

I read that George Lucas is going a bit crazy. I read a long time ago that Spielberg and everyone involved had a script they really liked but crazy George shot it down and forced the script he wanted.

I really hope that Sean Connery makes a cameo as Indy's dad. That would be great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

I read that George Lucas is going a bit crazy. I read a long time ago that Spielberg and everyone involved had a script they really liked but crazy George shot it down and forced the script he wanted.

I really hope that Sean Connery makes a cameo as Indy's dad. That would be great.
    Apparently not. They tried to persuade him to come out of retirement for the role but he said no. So they had to re write the script without henry Jones Snr in it. Shame really. 'The Sean' was great in last crusade.

I can't wait either. Out of the 3 temple of doom is my favourite. Its most peoples weakest but i loved it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

Apparently not. They tried to persuade him to come out of retirement for the role but he said no. So they had to re write the script without henry Jones Snr in it. Shame really. 'The Sean' was great in last crusade.

I can't wait either. Out of the 3 temple of doom is my favourite. Its most peoples weakest but i loved it.
    Yeah, a real shame there wont be any Jones Snr. That was a quality double act in the Last Crusade.

I couldnt pick a favourite, they all have more than their fair share of quality elements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive only seen the last crusade and i thought it was awesome. So ill probably watch this one i guess.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Thread Information