http://www.fightnews.com/toprank08.htm

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS DAM FIGHT!!!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mosley arrives in Puerto Rico!

Shane is a class act.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shane is for sure a class act, as is Cotto. I can't wait for this fight also, as it will be a barn-burner. I feel Shane will win, but either one winning will make me happy. Nice to see fighters giving respect to their opponent before the fight.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea me too i cant wait for this fight. I think mosley will knock cotto out. Cotto has a weak chin and with mosley's speed i think he can knock him out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I cant wait for this fight. I am a massive Hatton fan but I think this fight will be so much better to watch than Hatton/Mayweather as both fighters can bang and like to come forward. I feel Mosleys speed and footwork will be too much for Cotto in the end and I think Shane will get the KO in the later rounds. Both fighters are top body punchers as well so I just see there being foreworks through out this fight!!
    Nothings Sweeter Than Sugar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The countdown is on! The countdown is on for my 2 favorite fighters to go head 2 head. I said if Cotto loses, I hope it's to someone with class like DLH or Mosley, but come NOV 10th, will all do respect to Mosley, Cotto will prevail. He will consistently use his jab and once again prove to many wrong with his skills. Continued to be underrated by many, continued to be viewed as "no chin" and 1 dimensional but yet fighters have a tough time with him in the ring. Mosley will land early, but will frustrate like always late in fights when he can't figure a fighter out (Wright - Forrest 2 times). Once again, a great star will be born at the garden come NOV 10th. This is a fight Cotto has been waiting for his whole career!! Trust me, the boxing world is in for a big surprise!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo

Me niether G. Thanks for the link.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboogie

Me niether G. Thanks for the link.
    No worried bro,glad to see others excited about my boys' fight! Cotto via UD!!! I actually think I want to see this fight more than any other this year by far and that's saying alot considering we've had and still have ALOT of great great fights. It's been an awesome year for boxing and I think this is on top of the pile! I like your views on the Hatton-PBF fight

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No worried bro,glad to see others excited about my boys' fight! Cotto via UD!!! I actually think I want to see this fight more than any other this year by far and that's saying alot considering we've had and still have ALOT of great great fights. It's been an awesome year for boxing and I think this is on top of the pile!
    There has been a truck load of graet fights this year. quite a few ive yet to get a proper look at. My DVD collection will be banging by the end of the year!

This Mosley Cotto fight though... Its one of those fights that just cannot fail to excite. And no way will it fall short of expectations

I like your views on the Hatton-PBF fight
    Yeah its crazy, just feel like i got a clear picture of that fight in my head. If theres two guys who i fully understand in the ring, its those two.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this fight, along with the Pavlik JT fight, will challange Marques - Vazquez 2 for fight of the year in a year of great fights.

This is IMHO the best match up of the year. The young, strong and undefeated new champion against the older, more experianced, yet still strong and fast former champion. Also, Cotto might be young but he has already had some good experiance. He has handled slick boxers, he has gotten up from a KD and won, he has delt with adversity and prevailed and is a two division champion. Mosley Has been up against the best and won his share. He is Cotto's gateway to the elite level.

If Cotto wins, he will be in that class of elite. If he loses he will be on that second level of Judah, Vargaz, Mayorga. Good champions that come one step short of greatness. I say he makes it through, but barely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Cotto loses i wouldnt put im on level with Judah.Cotto was a heart and always turns up to fight even when things look bad in a fight he still fights back and doesnt look for away out.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by littlebif
    If Cotto loses i wouldnt put im on level with Judah.Cotto was a heart and always turns up to fight even when things look bad in a fight he still fights back and doesnt look for away out.
    Yea i agree. I feel that if Cotto looses (which i think he will), that ellite status that a lot of people are wanting him to receive will come to him eventually. It'll just be a case of not this time around. (Especially when people see that Mosely really is a rejuvinated Welter)

In Judas case, it was your time expired long ago.
    Hidden Content

ICB Guest

Im fan of both fighters equally but Mosley will win he has the speed and power to ko Cotto i know Cotto can bang but he gets hit too much and his defence as some bad flaws that i think Mosley will take advantage of so Mosley by tko late or decision win.

Can't wait for this fight i think this will be fight of the year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mosley's past his prime. He should give Cotto a few hard moments but Cotto's going to beat him. Only way Shane wins is if he does something no one else has done and thats test the gut of Cotto.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    Mosley's past his prime. He should give Cotto a few hard moments but Cotto's going to beat him. Only way Shane wins is if he does something no one else has done and thats test the gut of Cotto.
    Cotto has suspect chin he has been hurt by alot lesser fighters than Mosley it doesn't matter if Mosley is bit past his prime he still has the speed the power and the chin.

Thread Information