Ur a pretty negative person huh deuce?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali v MCcline off!!!

nope, just call it like i see it. Dont like it? dont read it.
    when I see people say a fighter needs heart to move on when injured, blah blah blah is pisses me off because its coming from people whom probably never felt pain the way a professional athlete has, and tried to continue doing whatever it is, they were doing when they got injured. When i see someone say something like that with no regard for the athletes health, i forget about being "a nice guy".
    I dont have much time to stroke peoples ego's. However, when the opportunity presents itself to joke around alil so be it, this isnt one of those times.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sure i agree with the logic, but why meet negativity with negativity?
    How does that help improve the situation?
    You call them simple minded morons which is quite obviously derogatory yet you made no effort to educate them and illustrate your point of view.
    Ur post just served to satisfy ur thirst to insult someone, it had 0% contribution value.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if your looking for me to put a flower in my hair and go hug a tree, your flirting with the wrong guy. And if i label someone as a moron because he labeled someone as a coward, I feel its justified. Now go try to convert someone else, because it aint going to happen with me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man im not tryin to convert u at all,
    I do find it ironic however that you feel its ok for you to deem people simple minded morons,
    yet other people cannot deem a third party a coward.
    Il join your charade however and call you a hypocrite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok, if YOU feel that way. By all means.
    I feel as though i "did to others, as they do" IMO. Now, instead of trying to teach me a life lesson, why don't go CC someone in hopes they cc you back.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont feel the neccesity to have CC's to make my time here worthwhile. I often say things other posters dont like here but i dont insult anybody or type in the condescending nature that you have displayed, so if you dont mind i haven't a bulls notion of leaving a thread because you cant converse democratically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Deuce
    anyone who puts the label as "coward" or someone of less heart, because someone cant fight through an injury is just a simpleminded moron.
    Just curious here, I browsed the thread and didnt see anyone call Vitali a coward. I always thought he was more exciting than Wlad, had a better chin, was tougher, had more guts.

Like Donny said, the unfortunate thing is injuries plagued his career so he never got to reach his full potential.

But as of now Wlad is the better fighter anyways: smarter, patient, less exciting

And now with 5 consecutive injuries by Vitali; his career/comeback is done. Yeah it's a shame but worse things happen.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    I dont feel the neccesity to have CC's to make my time here worthwhile. I often say things other posters dont like here but i dont insult anybody or type in the condescending nature that you have displayed, so if you dont mind i haven't a bulls notion of leaving a thread because you cant converse democratically.
    Interesting little argument you guys are having here. Who's going to be the first to say 'No...that's YOU that is!', :P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, erbody nose what im like, i mustve said it a trillion times when i hear fighters bein dissed, its practically my catch phrase here to say "All fighters who step through the ropes should be respected for their bravery, its not the subject im bothered about i acknowledge that his logic was correct, no fighter should be accused of being a coward. He was a World Champion for christ sake, if he was called a coward it would be bringing the sport into disrepute as labeling one of the sports best recent heavies a coward isnt helpful is it. But whats the point of remeding that with more name calling?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Deuce
    anyone who puts the label as "coward" or someone of less heart, because someone cant fight through an injury is just a simpleminded moron.
    Just curious here, I browsed the thread and didnt see anyone call Vitali a coward. I always thought he was more exciting than Wlad, had a better chin, was tougher, had more guts.

Like Donny said, the unfortunate thing is injuries plagued his career so he never got to reach his full potential.

But as of now Wlad is the better fighter anyways: smarter, patient, less exciting

And now with 5 consecutive injuries by Vitali; his career/comeback is done. Yeah it's a shame but worse things happen.
    if someone doesn't have heart what are they?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe there is a large difference between a man with heart and a man who is deemed a coward.
    A coward would not enter the ring to fight, a fighter who lacks heart would enter but would crumble when his will is tested.

And i never suggested that Vitali was a coward or even that he lacked heart, i feel he demonstrated considerable heart in his arguements to continue fighting although severely lacerated against Lennox.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Retire Already, If Klitschko gets fuked up during training... Whats going to happen in a rough rugged scrap. I like the guy even with his Leave to Beaver cut, But his body has not aged well and he should think about re-retirement.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Vitali may just train too hard after all most injuries occur when athletes overextend theirselves in competition or training.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good i'm tired Mccline fighting all these big name opponents for beating no one and Vitali really need to go somewhere and sit his injury prone old ass down.

Thread Information