Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fatigue?

Hey im just back from the foot thing and my motivation is shot.
    It just seems im too tired to be bothered with roadwork and cardio.
    Was back last thursday and went ten pro rounds in sparring with a guy who spent the past three months in san diego training professionally.
    Wew had a great session and i never once felt tired and i felt strong and accurate. Still im jus gassed and cant get the motivation to pound road. I think it could be diet causing my tiredness.

Has anyone ever expieienced thid before?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fatigue?

Diet could be a factor, if you do your road work in the morning try carb loading before you go to bed
    Also, if nothing else, go out and walk the distance, I know it's not running, but you need to
    build that time back into your routine, you know all too well the consequences of slacking on
    roadwork.

For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Was back last thursday and went ten pro rounds in sparring with a guy who spent the past three months in san diego training professionally.
    Wew had a great session and i never once felt tired and i felt strong and accurate. Still im jus gassed and cant get the motivation to pound road. I think it could be diet causing my tiredness.

CC hitman. yes poor diet can leave you flat. sap your energy. . also you want to re wire your thinking.

look at fatigue, as the body's way of telling you to pick up the pace. mind over matter... best of luck

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why spar that many rounds? I might sound rude asking this, but why not train accordingly to the number of rounds that you'd be fighting?
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sometimes I notice something like this except with me it's weight training I'm less motivated to do

My suspicion is that it's to do with my sleeping patterns. At the moment I do weights at night but it means getting home very late. I feel healthier when I'm going to bed early and getting up early rather than having the same amount of sleep later. Not sure why that is.

It might just be psychological because cycling home to get there at 10:30 to 11 pm after my flatmates have gone to bed and not really having wind down time at night before bed - maybe I don't sleep as deeply?

Perhaps your sleeping patterns have changed a bit or you just haven't readjusted to the early mornings for your running again yet?
    When handiicapped having a trained nosepicker help out and personal hair stylist is indispensible Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Diet could be a factor, if you do your road work in the morning try carb loading before you go to bed
    Also, if nothing else, go out and walk the distance, I know it's not running, but you need to
    build that time back into your routine, you know all too well the consequences of slacking on
    roadwork.

Thanks Killersheep will try that, i havent done that before!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

CC hitman. yes poor diet can leave you flat. sap your energy. . also you want to re wire your thinking.

look at fatigue, as the body's way of telling you to pick up the pace. mind over matter... best of luck
    Nice one lords, great to get a contribution from u thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris N.

Why spar that many rounds? I might sound rude asking this, but why not train accordingly to the number of rounds that you'd be fighting? Thamks tho Chris,
    Amateur tournaments, mite have to fight twice in one day, i dont mind il fight all day and all night if they want me too. I did 12 x 3min rounds last nite, pace medium to fast, last round flat out, loved it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharla
    Sometimes I notice something like this except with me it's weight training I'm less motivated to do

My suspicion is that it's to do with my sleeping patterns. At the moment I do weights at night but it means getting home very late. I feel healthier when I'm going to bed early and getting up early rather than having the same amount of sleep later. Not sure why that is.

It might just be psychological because cycling home to get there at 10:30 to 11 pm after my flatmates have gone to bed and not really having wind down time at night before bed - maybe I don't sleep as deeply?

Perhaps your sleeping patterns have changed a bit or you just haven't readjusted to the early mornings for your running again yet?
    Sharla, That could be it precisely. Iv actually dropped my weight training entirely its gone! Just getting my flexibility mobility and accuracy up before i resume with it. I feel u need to have a high level of the above before starting weights as otherwise u will become ponderous and cumbersome.

Got my motivation back, all i needed was a goal, Three weeks to the provincial U-21's,
    I'm gunna make 69kgs, im gunna be even faster and im gunna win this tournament again.

Let's have 'im!

Thread Information