Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Majesty's Saddoboxing Show(Episode 1,2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 "Y I hate Larry M." *NEW*)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Majesty's Saddoboxing Show(Episode 1 and 2 in here 3 coming)

CC#390 on me Majesty and thanks for the mention of the shades in the Intro episode....

Alright I think all the ideas you've gotten are great. Really great advice....

Heres some advice now from me as far as you....

1. I like that you don't bring papers in hand with you, I think that's really good and it speaks volumes.
    2. You need to slow down just a little bit, I think your still a little nervous and when you are you slowly rev up and start talking a little too fast and you can hear it in your voice. So my advice would be to just relax and breath man just chill out and talk to the mic like you and I were sitting in your front porch talking.
    3. Try to set the mic up either to your shirt or somewhere, where you can just set it up and leave it there. OR the other option is not to move the hand you are holding the mic with too much.

IMO if you can work on those 2 things your shows gonna be that much better...
    So remember man just breath, relax I know you only got 10 minutes but still just take your time with it. Caus like I said at times it just sounds like a run on sentence.

Good luck to 'ya Majesty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Majesty's boxing show Episode 4 *BEST ONE YET*

This is my best one yet

Watch it all you won't be disappointed.

(Sounds a little off because I edited my clips and the codec and uploader was messing up big time)

But it doesnt effect the whole quality of the vid, but sometimes ill be saying something and motioning something else..

yeah bit its still good

Tell me what you think. Did I Improve?

Oh and this video ends very angrily(blame Larry Merchant)

[youtube=425,350]dPg2jqECZrk[/youtube]
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Majesty's Saddoboxing Show(Episode 1 and 2 in here 3 coming)

Episode 4(the best one)

(Sounds a little off at some points because of uploader and etc)

yeah bit its still good

Tell me what you think. Did I Improve?

Oh and this video ends very angrily

[youtube=425,350]dPg2jqECZrk[/youtube]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Majesty's boxing show Episode 4 *BEST ONE YET*

no comments?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    no comments?
    I'll check it out and let you know what I think Majesty, it'll take forever to load on my slow-ass connection though. CC for doing this man, it's a cool idea and it takes balls to put yourself out there for all to see.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll have to CC ya in 24 man. Here's my critique of your show:
    You seems a lot more comfortable in this episode than in the 1st one (the only other one I saw).
    You made good use of humor in your show, I loved the clips of Harrison getting KO'd.
    You should try not to speak so loudly that the mic distorts your voice, it makes the show harder to listen to. Along the same lines, when you get excited and shout it makes it harder to listen to as well. What you were saying was fine, but it would be more powerful if it was delivered in a calmer way (particularily in regards to what you were saying about Larry Merchant, which I agree with completely).
    I completely agree with what you were saying about prospects fighting guys with incredibly poor records, it doesn't reflect well on the prospect and makes me more inclined to dislike a guy or deride his skills. Its something you don't hear a lot of complaints about, so its about time someone started talking about it.
    I found you jumped topics a bit, try using some segways to smooth over the transition between topics.
    You made some good points about the trash-talking going on between Hatton and Mayweather, that stuff was good.
    You also made some good remarks on ODH and the photo-shopped picture "controversy" that stuff was great.

I hope my critique isn't too harsh or anything man, just giving you my honest impressions/advice. Good luck with the show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH
    You seems a lot more comfortable in this episode than in the 1st one (the only other one I saw).
    You made good use of humor in your show, I loved the clips of Harrison getting KO'd.
    You should try not to speak so loudly that the mic distorts your voice, it makes the show harder to listen to. Along the same lines, when you get excited and shout it makes it harder to listen to as well. What you were saying was fine, but it would be more powerful if it was delivered in a calmer way (particularily in regards to what you were saying about Larry Merchant, which I agree with completely).
    I completely agree with what you were saying about prospects fighting guys with incredibly poor records, it doesn't reflect well on the prospect and makes me more inclined to dislike a guy or deride his skills. Its something you don't hear a lot of complaints about, so its about time someone started talking about it.
    I found you jumped topics a bit, try using some segways to smooth over the transition between topics.
    You made some good points about the trash-talking going on between Hatton and Mayweather, that stuff was good.
    You also made some good remarks on ODH and the photo-shopped picture "controversy" that stuff was great.

I hope my critique isn't too harsh or anything man, just giving you my honest impressions/advice. Good luck with the show.
    Agreed. Cc

Majesty difinitely improved. Cc for him too. But he still need to do something about that microphone. My PC speakers sounds like they're infested with cockroaches everytime I watch his show. Please take a friendly advice. I'm now a fan of your show eventhough you predicted MAB over Pac. More power!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH

hehe thanks I thought adding some clips made it more humourous(especially the merchant "he's kind of cute") one.

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft

Agreed. Cc

Majesty difinitely improved. Cc for him too. But he still need to do something about that microphone. My PC speakers sounds like they're infested with cockroaches everytime I watch his show. Please take a friendly advice. I'm now a fan of your show eventhough you predicted MAB over Pac. More power!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I enjoyed it. The mic seems to be too close to your face and I thought your Lakers hat was pretty hip.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Majesty's Saddoboxing Show(Episode 1,2, 3 and 4*NEW*)

CC#394 Majesty.
    I gotta say your presentation improved a lot.
    You weren't suttering as much and you controlled the storys right. You talked at a good speed throughout the whole thing except in the end.

I liked how you put videos into the story you were talking about I think that adds something to it.

Other then that job well done man, keep it up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Majesty's Saddoboxing Show(Episode 1,2, 3 and 4*NEW*)

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    CC#394 Majesty.
    I gotta say your presentation improved a lot.
    You weren't suttering as much and you controlled the storys right. You talked at a good speed throughout the whole thing except in the end.

I liked how you put videos into the story you were talking about I think that adds something to it.

Other then that job well done man, keep it up.
    I shall =) Can you merge my other topic somewhere in this topic though?

I dont wanna spam the forum

Thanks for that though, I'll take that into thought for my next show

Tell me, diid you laugh?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great stuff man. I'm really enjoying your shows. You've got something of the crazy man inside you. From seeing your first so softly spoken pre show message the other day where you were sounding like the kind of guy who would write poetry and sing to his girl you're getting more and more angry and violent with each show :P

I love the way your vid cuts out during you Merchant rant as if you had to pull the plug on yourself, and you still can't resist letting the hands go.

Do you think this show is safe for you to do? I don't want you getting over excited and reaching boiling point.

My advice is if you want the show to entertain then keep going the way you are, embrace it and throw yourself into it it's like watching the earliest scenes of a profile of a serial killer movie butif you want to try and keep your psycho/schizo side in check I'd maybe take some tablets before your record in case you tip yourself over the edge and end up going to 'sort out' Larry Merchant.

But have a my man, entertaining stuff buddy. Be careful with the Audley clip, he was promoted by Frank Warren in that fight and old toady likes to take down anything on youtube that contains even half a second of his material.

Great stuff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Great stuff man. I'm really enjoying your shows. You've got something of the crazy man inside you. From seeing your first so softly spoken pre show message the other day where you were sounding like the kind of guy who would write poetry and sing to his girl you're getting more and more angry and violent with each show :P

I love the way your vid cuts out during you Merchant rant as if you had to pull the plug on yourself, and you still can't resist letting the hands go.

Do you think this show is safe for you to do? I don't want you getting over excited and reaching boiling point.

My advice is if you want the show to entertain then keep going the way you are, embrace it and throw yourself into it it's like watching the earliest scenes of a profile of a serial killer movie butif you want to try and keep your psycho/schizo side in check I'd maybe take some tablets before your record in case you tip yourself over the edge and end up going to 'sort out' Larry Merchant.

But have a my man, entertaining stuff buddy. Be careful with the Audley clip, he was promoted by Frank Warren in that fight and old toady likes to take down anything on youtube that contains even half a second of his material.

Great stuff.
    I'll be sure to watch out for that

And dont worry, I was just upset at Merchant and the people who think boxing should be that way and thinking about that and the boxer death set me off, you'll rarely see me that upset anymore Just had to cut loose on him.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good improvement. No TV to distract you and your not talking as fast as before. That's good. By the way, where in Los Angeles you stay at?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Good improvement. No TV to distract you and your not talking as fast as before. That's good. By the way, where in Los Angeles you stay at?
    I dont live in Southern Cal now, I live in Northern Cal, Fremont to be exact but my hometown is San Diego and Im a southern california fan cause I used to live down there. I live closer to people like Hulk and CutMeMick I think.

Thread Information