Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I just got 2 mayweather tickets from alltickets.co.uk

Got 'categry 4' tickets from alltickets.co.uk for £495. They still have a few left apparently. Check it out if anyones interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I just got 2 mayweather tickets from alltickets.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz
    Got 'categry 4' tickets from alltickets.co.uk for £495. They still have a few left apparently. Check it out if anyones interested
    Hows u al mate were defo going to have to meet up, when were out there.

Is it a legite site? Im in a bit of a dilema, because i dont have a credit card i applied for one last week can take upto 28 days, so probably tickets will be gone!!

I bought a ticket on me old mans card last week with Bennys Brokers on the Goldenboy website, but i have only just found out they wont send the ticket to my house and i have to collect the ticket from Vegas but it has to be the Card holder

Now i need a Uk Broker, i have never heard of this one, and i am unsure i watched a programme on the BBC about dodgy brokers who advertise tickets for events then never come up with the goods. I dont know what to do?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you know what mate in a moment of madness and stress i actually thought alltickets were the oficial hatton promoters (I get emails from both of them).
    My advice to you and anyone else is hold back right now..these guys dont even have a website and i just called back to ask for a reciept and i got diverted to a 'this mobile phone is switched off' voicemail!!
    Now i'm shitting it..i may just call natwest now and tell them not to accept any payments..
    Fucking so stupid..Thats what i get for subscribing to so many emails..all of their ticket prices looked exactly the same as on the application form as well..Thats what did it for me.
    I also bought tickets from RazorGate for $730 each. However has anyone noticed that since the tickets went on sale every broker is selling for at least 1000+ now?? So I get an email from the brokers saying that there is no shipping method because the tickets wont get here in time (BULLSHIT!) and to call for assistance. The guy tries offering me $1000 tickets instead..I just asked for them not to charge my card.
    Fed up with all this bullshit!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it is bullshit isn't it

all these brokers and touts

wouldn't surprise me if there are tickets going outside the venue on the night at face value given all the overpricing going on - no way am risking going over on that chance !

There are also some high rollers out there who will get given them for free and maybe not even bother going.... strange old world
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just cancelled my credit card..not willing to risk it on this guy. He had an 0845 number which is now diverting to voicemail. Fuck that.
    Back to the stressful hunt!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish you guys luck, it should be easier for the fans to get tix.....there are a million shady brokers to go thru though.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd be very carefull about buying your tickets in this way. Check the T+C carefully as these places will be offering you tickets that they simply dont have (in the same boat as you lot on the blower to ticketmaster and MGM), in some cases you wont get all your money back when they do let you down.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information