428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather Hatton faceoff!!

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Like agapito sanchez's style making a problem on Manny?LOL
    Its Agapito sachez's (RIP W/respect) Lack of traditional "style".Point blank He WAS rugged,ruthless,and Streetstyle dirty!!!He gave pac prob's absolute Just like he gave Barrera hellish times as well.Pac adapted and came through..shit thats a compliment.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    You see what i mean ?? he can never tell me why the fights were boring he is avoiding the question just like always.
    what do you mean Ice? I've responded. It takes some time to type. Besides, I have responsibilities as head of my organization. I will answer only to questions which I find logical and practical to answer.
    No you haven't all you have said you find Mayweather boring ect you haven't told me why the fights i listed were boring so yet again i call you out and tell me why any of the fights i listed were boring and don't make excuses.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

have watched it again just like you requested me.Pacquaio was making some good combinations out there when Sanchez hit him below the belt for nth times. When Sanchez was fighting fairly he was clearly beaten to the punch. have you count the number of times he did some low blows on Pacquaio? He was like a lower weight version of Golotta.

That accounts for his style.
    How about you pretend it's not Pac and watch it again. Cuz it's obvious your love for Pac clouds your vision. Hell one judge had Sanchez winning and another had it a draw. So it's obvious your watching the fight with Pacquaio colored glasses.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VD you are a good poster but i think it silly for any poster here to say they never made a bias statement but maybe you were kidding

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140
    VD you are a good poster but i think it silly for any poster here to say they never made a bias statement but maybe you were kidding
    The comment was headed over your head, but you caught it on time. Good going.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I learn fast cant you tell and what are we doing talking about Pacman now i thought it was Hatton vs Mayweather thread going all over the place

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

okay let me answer you plain and clear. I said mayweather is boring (for me). I did not say his opponents are. Now what does it make when an exciting fighter fights a boring opponent? Of course, the answer is, it depends. Don't force me to make comments fight for fight. It is just not practical for me.

For me to answer your question would mean watching again the fights you have mentioned for me to give an accurate answer or else you will ridicule me again of having no knowledge in boxing. I just can't remember everything just as I can't remember the fights of Pacquaio to the details eventhough I have watched almost all of his fights.Now pardon me if I can't give comments on the fights that you have mentioned. I don't want to give a comment that's not based on some objective reasoning. That's why I hated it when someone asks me about Pacquaio fighting legendary and dead fighters. That's simply impossible to assess.

Hope this will enlighten you on why I simply ignored your challenge. No offense meant.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    have watched it again just like you requested me.Pacquaio was making some good combinations out there when Sanchez hit him below the belt for nth times. When Sanchez was fighting fairly he was clearly beaten to the punch. have you count the number of times he did some low blows on Pacquaio? He was like a lower weight version of Golotta.

That accounts for his style.
    How about you pretend it's not Pac and watch it again. Cuz it's obvious your love for Pac clouds your vision. Hell one judge had Sanchez winning and another had it a draw. So it's obvious your watching the fight with Pacquaio colored glasses.
    I have done it VD. It was clear that Agapito is sick. Just like his other fights, he is known to low blow his opponents.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sorry for going away from the topic.I will not reply again in this thread with other fighters as the subject.

please go back to mayweather and hatton.

ICB Guest

okay let me answer you plain and clear. I said mayweather is boring (for me). I did not say his opponents are. Now what does it make when an exciting fighter fights a boring opponent? Of course, the answer is, it depends. Don't force me to make comments fight for fight. It is just not practical for me.

For me to answer your question would mean watching again the fights you have mentioned for me to give an accurate answer or else you will ridicule me again of having no knowledge in boxing. I just can't remember everything just as I can't remember the fights of Pacquaio to the details eventhough I have watched almost all of his fights.Now pardon me if I can't give comments on the fights that you have mentioned. I don't want to give a comment that's not based on some objective reasoning. That's why I hated it when someone asks me about Pacquaio fighting legendary and dead fighters. That's simply impossible to assess.

Hope this will enlighten you on why I simply ignored your challenge. No offense meant.

I just asked you to tell me why fights i listed were boring and you still haven't managed to do it because you have never seen any of the fights.

It takes two to fight Mayweather could of run and stayed out of punching range winning a boring decision but he didn't Mayweather fought most of those fights in punching range close to his opponent or standing toe to toe and they were exciting fights so i have no idea what your on about all you have done is skirt the issue to avoid your lack of knowledge on Mayweather's fights unfortunately that doesn't work on me.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sorry for going away from the topic.I will not reply again in this thread with other fighters as the subject.

Alright. Mayweather still kicking Hatton's ass

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

as a Hatton fan, mayweather gets koed by 10.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright. Mayweather still kicking Hatton's a**
    Hatton will have 3 round of absolute abuse ,and yes He cuts within 4.Forget the head and rough inside Body,hips,arms,...ONLY chance.His hand speed will be "suprise" to some and Maywither will be forced to setdown In between Styles and Succumbs via 12 dec.And NO...that fallback/craddlearm/pop-shot S!!! will not work here!

....Hatton drags Maywither into the trenches and cracks short ribs.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140
    Everyone in boxing is bias ICE it is the way this sport is everyone makes a bias comment once in a while
    Bullshit. I been watching boxing for years. My opinion's are as unbiased as they come.

Jusat incase Mr140 was a bit confused on that one
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Billy Graham is speaking out after the press tour:

"I've always been comfortable that Ricky can beat anybody, including Floyd." Graham told Sky Sports.com. "This tour has been hard work but I've enjoyed it, and the main thing I've enjoyed is that I've met Floyd in the flesh. I can tell you it's made me more confident if that's possible, more confident. I feel really good.

He continued with this confidence, although contradicting a lot of what he said in other interviews, such as those after the Collazo fight:
    I've said all along that Ricky can still do welterweight and that's probably his ideal weight." continued Graham. "We won't come in heavier than what he normally fights at. Floyd's not a big guy, they're the same size. Physically he's not that imposing, he's not really that scary a fighter."

Brave words from Graham, but Hatton's trainer is determined he has Mayweather's number and is as excited about the fight as Ricky.

"I know how to handle Floyd Mayweather, Ricky's got the equipment to handle Floyd Mayweather I promise you."

Lets go Hatton!

Thread Information