0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Last nights contender....**spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Sam is just an awkward guy...Very funny style but effective for the most part...He has never been blown out by a nobody...He went 5 years without a loss...only KO'd once in 9 losses and 43 fights..he has almost no power and I think that is his only real downfall if he had some punching power he would have been world champion by now....
    I like Sam a lot his style and conditioning are what make him competitive, but he has been blown out, his last fight against Mundine was very one sided.
    Mundine and these guys are two different leagues though...With exception of Bika and Smith...just IMO
    Yeah if Mundine was on the show he'd whip all of them.

Is he still retired or has his eye infection cleared up now? Great loss to the division, I'd have picked Mundine to school Jermain Taylor if he'd ever have stepped up.
    As far as I know the eye damage Mundine got was permanent............I'd be great to hear otherwise, he's re-earned a right to fight the winner of Calzaghe-Kessler IMO.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

ICB Guest

Sam is just an awkward guy...Very funny style but effective for the most part...He has never been blown out by a nobody...He went 5 years without a loss...only KO'd once in 9 losses and 43 fights..he has almost no power and I think that is his only real downfall if he had some punching power he would have been world champion by now....
    I like Sam a lot his style and conditioning are what make him competitive, but he has been blown out, his last fight against Mundine was very one sided.

Mundine and these guys are two different leagues though...With exception of Bika and Smith...just IMO

Is he still retired or has his eye infection cleared up now? Great loss to the division, I'd have picked Mundine to school Jermain Taylor if he'd ever have stepped up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

I know that statement sounds extreme but i think if Mundine could make 160 he'd be champ. The top dogs at 168 seem a little big for him, even if he is more skilled.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Myk_Myk
    Wow, all the editing in the world couldn't make that fight pretty!

I agree.

Ugly fight.

Sam Bozo Soliman just looked horrible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Quote Originally Posted by Myk_Myk
    Wow, all the editing in the world couldn't make that fight pretty!

I agree.

Ugly fight.

Sam Bozo Soliman just looked horrible.

Why Bozo?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Sam Soliman the best as far as personality, that was pretty cool how he treated Miguel, helping him and all. I dont really care for that British guy, hes not too friendly.McCrary had a good joke calling Alexander Don King without the fro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Sam Soliman is a throw back to the old days of boxing, if only there were moer fighters like him. Always wel prepared, has limited ability but does the best he can because he has developed an awkward style that wins him fights. He gave one of the best fighters of his era (winky Wright) a hard night. He fights anyone almost anywhere. The guy has fought between 154 and 175. He is always humble.
    If only a few of the more naturally 'gifted' fighters out there had the same attitude as Sam.

Thread Information