Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: WHO WILL BE EXPOSED?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    I don't think any of those guys will be exposed, they're all top quality fighters, even a one-sided loss will probably be down to the other guy performing great.

If anyone will look like they're being totally outclassed it'll be Hatton, unfortunately, but that's understandable.

But one thing I'm certain of - The guy that will be forgotten fastest, should he lose, will be Kessler. All the Calzaghe haters masquerading as Kessler fans will instantly sling him into the overrated-untested-Eurobum club. Which is pretty sad, especially for the true Kessler fans.
    He already beat Siaca, Mundine and Andrade quite convincingly. As far as I know none og them are european. And some good names. Who has Calzaghe fought recently with a bad rep? I only see 2 names. Jeff Lacy and a decade ago good old Eubank(Was he a euro bum too? I guess not). And yes...I am a Kessler fan. No doubt about that. Kessler has heart. Did you guys know he will fight with the english flag on his shorts in Cardiff? (He has english relatives). How many of the 60K+ spectators on the stadium do you think will like him for that? But that just lights Kesslers fire ;-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jUST WAIT TIL THE FIGHTS OVER GUYS, ALL WILL BE MADE CLEAR

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think its fair to say any will be exposed. They are all established guys who have been around the block and proved their talents. The only one who could possibly be exposed is Pavlik, if Taylor is able to give him a boxing lesson or show a weakness in his technique. Any other of the fights will just be the better man winning that night,
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DanishDynamite
    I don't think any of those guys will be exposed, they're all top quality fighters, even a one-sided loss will probably be down to the other guy performing great.

If anyone will look like they're being totally outclassed it'll be Hatton, unfortunately, but that's understandable.

But one thing I'm certain of - The guy that will be forgotten fastest, should he lose, will be Kessler. All the Calzaghe haters masquerading as Kessler fans will instantly sling him into the overrated-untested-Eurobum club. Which is pretty sad, especially for the true Kessler fans.
    and a decade ago good old Eubank(Was he a euro bum too? I guess not).
    Eubank wasn't a EuroBum by any means as you said, however he was inactive for a 2 year period and was presented the oppurtunity at Calzaghe on 2 weeks notice. Props to him for taking the challenge but if these 2 factors weren't against him I have to believe the Eubank of old would have found a way to beat Calzaghe. He always found a way. I don't put much weight in Calzaghe's victory over Eubank..in fact it makes me respect Eubank more for being as competetive as he was during that fight given the circumstances.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He already beat Siaca, Mundine and Andrade quite convincingly. As far as I know none og them are european. And some good names. Who has Calzaghe fought recently with a bad rep? I only see 2 names. Jeff Lacy and a decade ago good old Eubank(Was he a euro bum too? I guess not). And yes...I am a Kessler fan. No doubt about that. Kessler has heart. Did you guys know he will fight with the english flag on his shorts in Cardiff? (He has english relatives). How many of the 60K+ spectators on the stadium do you think will like him for that? But that just lights Kesslers fire ;-)
    Hmm..you seem to have missed the point, mate. I'm not calling Kessler a Eurobum.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz

and a decade ago good old Eubank(Was he a euro bum too? I guess not).
    Eubank wasn't a EuroBum by any means as you said, however he was inactive for a 2 year period and was presented the oppurtunity at Calzaghe on 2 weeks notice. Props to him for taking the challenge but if these 2 factors weren't against him I have to believe the Eubank of old would have found a way to beat Calzaghe. He always found a way. I don't put much weight in Calzaghe's victory over Eubank..in fact it makes me respect Eubank more for being as competetive as he was during that fight given the circumstances.
    It was Calzaghe's first test though which he passed with flying colours. Even though there's excuses for Eubank, he still would of beaten any lesser fighters that weren't genunie world class.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Hatton will be exposed.

Win or lose, Taylor and Pavlik will acquit themselves well and will make us all just want to see them more. Kessler is the real thing and if Joe beats up on him it only means that Joe is as good still as he's been in the past. If Joe loses it's because Kessler is the heir apparent.
    Oops

Thread Information