Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Donaire-Arce

when I said beautiful attack, I mean counter attack with body shots from time to time.
    VD is right? He said Donaire never went to the body.and he is still right? what a laughing stock....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    when I said beautiful attack, I mean counter attack with body shots from time to time.
    VD is right? He said Donaire never went to the body.and he is still right? what a laughing stock....
    Maybe he went to the body, but he did no damage, so what was the point. The fact is if Arce fights nonito, Arce will be much more effective to the body than what donaire is. Laughing stockl is saying Donaire is good to the body cos he is clearly not.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just don't know why VD keeps on pounding me and later finding himself in deep trouble defending his accusations. can you keep your accusations, VD, to yourself and maybe watch the fight again or at least try to understand what I write?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes Violent was right. For anybody to claim Donaire\\\'s body attack is has affective as Arce\\\'s is down right foolish.
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Donaire is the smarter fighter between the two. Donaire knows how to beautifully attack the body based on his fight with Darchinyan." That's what I said. I did not say Donaire was so effective in body shots. To make it clear, I said he is smart to make those beautiful combinations. Arce is my man. Have you not noticed my prior post?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Apple

Yes Violent was right. For anybody to claim Donaire\\\'s body attack is has affective as Arce\\\'s is down right foolish.
    RottenApple, are you reading correctly? Did I say that Donaire's body attack is as effective as Arce? Whew.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just don't know why VD keeps on pounding me and later finding himself in deep trouble defending his accusations. can you keep your accusations, VD, to yourself and maybe watch the fight again or at least try to understand what I write?
    It's easy to pound you. You leave yourself open with ignorant comments. You said Pac had no trouble with Sanchez yet one judge had Sanchez winning and the other had it a draw. You say Donaire has a great body attack, yet he's never shown it. Yet set yourself up and you don't have the knowledge to back yourself up. Your an easy mark.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Donaire is the smarter fighter between the two. Donaire knows how to beautifully attack the body based on his fight with Darchinyan." That's what I said. I did not say Donaire was so effective in body shots. To make it clear, I said he is smart to make those beautiful combinations. Arce is my man. Have you not noticed my prior post?
    What the fuck? U say Donaire knows how to beautifully attack the body, then us say he is not so effective in body shots....
    What is the difference?

ICB Guest

Brucelee could start an arguement in a empty room

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Brucelee could start an arguement in a empty room
    And still lose it

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    I see Donaire going out like Rey Bumtista if he brawls with Arce
    Yeah. He\'s going out also like \"I can\'t spell my name right\" Gonzalez if Donaire brawls.
    Foolish post. Donaire ain\'t no body puncher. And you know it. Arce has the better body attack. If anybody is going down from a body shot it\'s Donaire.
    If you find my post foolish, then yours gotta be worst. Donaire can be a good body puncher if he chooses to. So much for better body attack for Arce when couldn\'t even floor Ler. Arce threw a lot of body punches, but obviously none of \'em penetrated Ler\'s liver.

Arce has stopped Rosendo Alvarez, Tomas Rojas, Joma Gamboa and Melchor Castro with body shots. Who has Donaire ever stopped with a body attack?
    I never seen or heard of him dropping anyone with 1 punch KO to the body. But that doesn\'t mean he can\'t drop Arce with a liver shot. Only a naive person would doubt Donaire\'s ability in that category. Besides, Arce is being exposed lately bit by bit. His body shot capabilities are now starting to regress because his future opponents already know what to do with them. Face it, he\'s just one-dimesional fighter. \
    That\'s like saying Arce can box as good as Donaire but chooses not to. Donaire has no body attack to speak off. How you going to claim he even has that ability if he\'s never shown it? He can box, sure. But I don\'t seem much difference between Donaire and Hussein. I think Arce destroys Donaire pretty easily.
    Arce boxing?... lol! good one. Donaire is a smart fighter. He fought a lot of fighters with different styles and has been successful. And oh, I never said Donaire has no body attack . He's been unleashing body shots too, mainly just to weaken opponents body.
    I fully agree. Donaire is the smarter fighter between the two. Donaire knows how to beautifully attack the body based on his fight with Darchinyan.

Arce will be all-out again and this makes the fight exciting.
    OKay. please read all the comments I quoted. I simply agreed to Pacstraight regarding the unleashing of body shots to weaken Vic. That was beautiful body attack with combination of EFFECTIVE left hook and shots to the face. That was beautiful.The body shots may not be effective in terms of power but that was beautiful in terms of counter punching.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha. I simply can not understand why you ICB of all people could not understand what I mean. You were supposed to be good in boxing.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ICB, are you that mad at me that you would agree to whatever accusations hurled at me?

VD, are you still bent on debating that Agapito's style was great or good? Coz, if you say so, I will agree with you that Golota's style is good.... and that low blow is a good boxing strategy.

ICB Guest

hahaha. I simply can not understand why you ICB of all people could not understand what I mean. You were supposed to be good in boxing.
    I haven't read any of your posts except little bits of it there not worth my time because most of the time you either comment on fighters you haven't seen or fights you haven't seen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just don\\\\\\\'t know why VD keeps on pounding me and later finding himself in deep trouble defending his accusations. can you keep your accusations, VD, to yourself and maybe watch the fight again or at least try to understand what I write?
    It\\\\\\\'s easy to pound you. You leave yourself open with ignorant comments. You said Pac had no trouble with Sanchez yet one judge had Sanchez winning and the other had it a draw. You say Donaire has a great body attack, yet he\\\\\\\'s never shown it. Yet set yourself up and you don\\\\\\\'t have the knowledge to back yourself up. Your an easy mark.
    Your right on the knowledge part. He seems to be having a real hard time backing up what he says. Or making any sense. The funny part is that he actually think he does
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

Thread Information