Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Main video from the Floyd Hatton London press conference! Enjoy(sorry its late!)

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: Main video from the Floyd Hatton London press conference! Enjoy(sorry its late!)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' Dan McCarthy
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    yoitsdan (3 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam -1 (Reply) (Spam)

Kissing a***, your the traitor bitch on saddo's. Puff.

Wow Dan i never knew you took it that serious what the hell mate ??
    Just F****** winds me up, I reckon someone who wants to be up the a*** of a person like Mayweather must be a right grade A cock. Who would respect a man that wants your money and gives nothing back, who has no respect for anyone. Who'd tell their son to go and tell a sparring partner, that their paying "Go and tell that guy over there, you know my daddy gon' beat your a**.." He'd do this in front of a camera, on his best behaviour. How low must you be to love and respect such a dick?

No reply because its ridiculous comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Main video from the Floyd Hatton London press conference! Enjoy(sorry its late!)

Just F****** winds me up, I reckon someone who wants to be up the a*** of a person like Mayweather must be a right grade A cock. Who would respect a man that wants your money and gives nothing back, who has no respect for anyone. Who'd tell their son to go and tell a sparring partner, that their paying "Go and tell that guy over there, you know my daddy gon' beat your a**.." He'd do this in front of a camera, on his best behaviour. How low must you be to love and respect such a dick?

Ha, no reply because you know I'm right, otherwise you'd be firing back. There's no comeback to the truth is there? Glad I could help you take a good look at yourself, and what you really are. my knowledge is always ready to be passed on, especially to the weak and the blind
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

ICB Guest

Ha, no reply because you know I'm right, otherwise you'd be firing back. There's no comeback to the truth is there? Glad I could help you take a good look at yourself, and what you really are. my knowledge is always ready to be passed on, especially to the weak and the blind
    Weak and blind ?? no your just acting like a moron so i decided not to reply to a stupid statement but since you want me to and your luring me too i will.

So all people who liked Tyson like Miles and BIG H are thugs and ect ??

Why is it bothering you that i like Mayweather so much ?? you need to grow up because your making yourself look stupid like i said i like Mayweather's style more than Hatton's this is boxing not popularity contest i rooted for Holyfield when he fought Lewis because i liked Holyfield's style better thats it why do i have to force myself to like Hatton's style just because you want me to because your crazy Hatton fan ?? no i don't think so buddy i have my own mind and if i like Mayweather better than Hatton thats up to me thats my choice and i don't care who disagree's like i said i root for the fighter that i like the most in the ring not where they come from or what colour or ect so why does that bother you so much that you come in all the threads saying the samething to me over and over because its really getting boring and childish that i really and truthfully didn't want to reply because i have already told you this about 5 times.

Glad I could help you take a good look at yourself, and what you really are.

Good look at what i am ?? have you looked at yourself lately ?? because you really are acting childish im nice guy easy going so don't accuse me of something im not i think your the one that needs to have a good look at yourself.

And what knowledge might that be Dan ?? because all i see is a fan throwing there toys out of there pram because i don't support there fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ICB is no traitor cos he supports Floyd over Hatton. Sign of a true boxing fan and not just another fanboy who supporrts any fighter if they are the same nationality.

ICB Guest

I don't understand why you could ever want to get behind someone who is only after your money, no one likes or respects Mayweather as a person, and both of you f***** idolise him, like he's something you would aspire to be, a person that disrespects everyone, and gives little excitement in the ring, (Boxing ring, steady on you puffs ). Don't you dickheads have any morals, standards or sense of pride in your nation? Mayweather is only here to boost himself, to please himself, and take all the money and keep it for himself. Why would anyone aspire to be like him, and kiss his a*** at any opportunity. Why would you want to be like someone that everyone hates?

I like Mayweather i don't idolise him get it right.

like he's something you would aspire to be, a person that disrespects everyone, and gives little excitement in the ring,
    I SAID I LIKE MAYWEATHER FOR HIS SKILLS IN THE RING NOT FOR OUTSIDE THE RING OTHERWISE PEOPLE LIKE TYSON WOULD HAVE NO FANS CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOW I HAVE PUT IT IN CAPS OR SHALL I PUT IT IN RED COLOUR AND MASSIVE LETTERS SO YOU DON'T MISS THE POINT AGAIN ??

(Boxing ring, steady on you puffs ). Don't you dickheads have any morals, standards or sense of pride in your nation? Mayweather is only here to boost himself, to please himself, and take all the money and keep it for himself. Why would anyone aspire to be like him, and kiss his a*** at any opportunity. Why would you want to be like someone

The only puff here is you because you keep whining like a little girl in every thread.

Pride in your nation ?? this is a boxing match not USA VS UK why can't you understand that ?? i like Mayweather's fighting style better than Hatton's end of i don't disrespect Hatton i said he sounds like a nice chap outside the ring but i dislike his fighting style end of i wouldn't care if a boxer was the nicest chap in the world if i don't like his fighting style then i can't be a fan of his because like i have said countless times this isn't popularity contest this is boxing.

And who wants to aspire to be like Mayweather ?? because i like his fighting style ?? oh please stop so i guess every Tyson fan is a thug or horrible person right ??

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    ICB is no traitor cos he supports Floyd over Hatton. Sign of a true boxing fan and not just another fanboy who supporrts any fighter if they are the same nationality.
    Finally someone with a bit of sense cc i have said this to Dan countless times but he won't liston and still comes in every thread saying the same nonsense over and over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Main video from the Floyd Hatton London press conference! Enjoy(sorry its la

Finally someone with a bit of sense cc i have said this to Dan countless times but he won't liston and still comes in every thread saying the same nonsense over and over.
    Even though you said in your heart you hope Hatton wins or something on those lines, face it mate your just a phoney. Flimsy response.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Main video from the Floyd Hatton London press conference! Enjoy(sorry its la

Even though you said in your heart you hope Hatton wins or something on those lines, face it mate your just a phoney. Flimsy response.
    I see you didn't reply to what i said like you said the truth hurts doesn't it ??

I said a little bit of me will be rooting for Hatton because he is English and because British boxing hasn't been doing so well so it would be nice for him to win but i still like Mayweather better so i will be rooting for Mayweather over Hatton because i like Mayweather's style better in the ring its simple as that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see you didn't reply to what i said like you said the truth hurts doesn't it ??

I said a little bit of me will be rooting for Hatton because he is English and because British boxing hasn't been doing so well so it would be nice for him to win but i still like Mayweather better so i will be rooting for Mayweather over Hatton because i like Mayweather's style better in the ring its simple as that.
    To be honest mate it was really long winded and I couldn't really be arsed but I'm sure it's drivel. I've made me point

ICB Guest

To be honest mate it was really long winded and I couldn't really be arsed but I'm sure it's drivel. I've made me point
    Im just defending myself and i made my point aswell lets leave it at that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please Hatton KO his Ass
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

SigmaMu Guest

I am going to have to jump in here.

In the words of Althugz, I am going to have to say.....

"YOU TELL THEM 'Big' Dan McCarthy"!

Too bad this thread will be moved soon.

You guys are funny as hell.

You bunch of Benedict Arnold's!

Photo: Benedict Arnold

For the record, I am just messing with you guys.
    I ain't mad at anyone. Just thought this thread needed a little more fuel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love to pretend I have a messianic complex, I do it at the poker table it's hilarious, seriously though I think it's a bit sad when someone wants their hometown fighter to get beat, and it says a lot about a person's character not only in a literal sense but also in a subliminal sense. I think it displays a lack of righteousness which could further suggest a low degree of family values.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

floyd in the 3rd.... u fucking dick lol

ICB Guest

I love to pretend I have a messianic complex, I do it at the poker table it's hilarious, seriously though I think it's a bit sad when someone wants their hometown fighter to get beat, and it says a lot about a person's character not only in a literal sense but also in a subliminal sense. I think it displays a lack of righteousness which could further suggest a low degree of family values.
    Jeez get over it Dan this is becoming ridiculous now.

Thread Information