Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Do you really believe it'll be THAT kind of fight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mayweather's word

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather's word

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Only time Mayweather stood toe to toe was the last 10 seconds against Oscar.
    Nah i reckon Mayweather went toe to toe plenty of times. And effectively too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Well, I said if he boxes him so bad that his face is closed up and they have to carry him out, then yeah that's about as good. If he does like he did with aldomir then yes, I lose respect. But what I'm saying is; if Ricky sucks so bad and is so little threat and weak, then k.o. him or shut up. I might sound hypocritical trying to hold Floyd to a certain standard for thif fight vs. other fights, but he sure sounds hypocritical sometimes when he doesn't beat some of these guys like he says he will. If that doesn't make sense then I give up; you win I have had the worst headache for the last few hours I fear I might not be making sense. Oh well, someone SC me.
    Na cool click if anything...
    What i mean is fighters always talk themselves up.
    Ricky has said he'll beat PBF, if he says it and doesnt will u lose respect for the HITMAN? i dont think u will.
    Hope the headache clears up.
    Hatton has never talked about Floyd being a bum and garbage fighter . I know fighters talk up fights, especially these big guys for HBO and trying to generate excitement for PPV. I just feel that if Floyd is going to put himself on a pedestal and thinks he can share company with SRR and Ali; yet at the same time will basically over the years relegate Hatton to the status of a poor amateur fighter, then he'd better k.o. him. How can Floyd be one of the greatest but have to go the distance with an overrated, D- fighter whos best wins are over shot geezers Floyd has been more vocal about Hatton, and more disparaging, then about any other fighter he's faced. If Hatton is that poor of a fighter, he should have no problem getting Hatton out of there. That's all I'm saying. Fortunately my headache is gone this morning, unfortunately I fear I am sounding desperate about this topic. Just the way I feel about it
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

ICB Guest

PBF - Brawls Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK57iXBqzJY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft

PBF - Brawls Clip
    what amazes me is that n'dou had such a high ko percentage and yet when he fought Floyd he is flat footed, slow and couldn't knock the stuffing out of a chook! When I watched that clip I imagined Hatton standing in front of Floyd with his faster hands/feet bobbing his way in throwing from the hip, can't wait for Dec 8!

Thread Information