Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Has There Ever Been A Fight With Two Less Appropriate Nicknames?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Has There Ever Been A Fight With Two Less Appropriate Nicknames?

Kelly The Ghost Pavlik whos coming straight after you and is standing and slugging
    Jermain Bad Intentions Taylor,,who in his last 3 fights has shown that his only bad intention is to bore the hell out of you

The ghost is right there where you can find him,and bad intentions has no intention of hurting you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has There Ever Been A Fight With Two Less Appropriate Nicknames?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Kelly The Ghost Pavlik whos coming straight after you and is standing and slugging
    Jermain Bad Intentions Taylor,,who in his last 3 fights has shown that his only bad intention is to bore the hell out of you

The ghost is right there where you can find him,and bad intentions has no intention of hurting you
    So true, so true... Though I expect JT to try and bring it tonight; he won't have a choice anyways. The "Ghost" will be seriously haunting his house
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pavilik is also quite the pasty whiteboy
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION

So true, so true... Though I expect JT to try and bring it tonight; he won't have a choice anyways. The "Ghost" will be seriously haunting his house
    Hed better remember how to bring it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION

Hed better remember how to bring it
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I stream a Philly sports station online,being originally from Philly,it reminds me of home
    The fights at Boardwalk Hall,and theyve been running commercials for it for weeks now
    Every time I hear one,I snort in derision

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha - CC
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Thread Information