Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What I learned about taylor tonight

Hes tuff, he had pavlik hurt but just got to wild and didnt finish him, he needs to seriously find some patience and clear thinking when he has someone hurt like that, most focused fighters finish the job when they hurt someone. Give Kelly his due, he stayed with his gameplan and it payed off. After seeing this fight, I dont see how anyone can blame taylor in the bhop and winky showdowns. He proved tonight that he will stand toe to toe with an opponent who wants to fight, bhop and wink obviously didnt want to stand man to man and after seeing JT rock pavlik tonight they very well might have had good reason to not stand toe to toe, if they had, JT would have KO'ed both. So give him his earned credit, Pavlik would look bad against those guys also because they are more focused on running than fighting. Pav and JT are both respectable staright up in your face lets trade shots fighters, gotta respect them both for their wil to fight and not run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What I learned about taylor tonight

Dude did you see the Winky fight??

JT was backing up the whole time. Winky never ran until the last round. He was walking JT down and throwing lots of punches. Actually was a very good fight and could have gone either way. Definitely no running.

I agree that Pavlik and Taylor both came to fight. It was a great fight. Very exciting, both guys showed alot. Taylor should have taken a knee or went down, maybe he could have gotten up, but backing into a corner and leaning back so you don't go down is suicide. Ref had no choice but to step in cause he was out and wasn't down so still taking shots.

Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GOT WILD AND CoulDnt FInish HIM!?!?!?!?

the only reason he KD pavlik was cuz he got wild and caught him with 1 lucky shot that lead to him landing like 5 other lucky shots

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher

the only reason he KD pavlik was cuz he got wild and caught him with 1 lucky shot that lead to him landing like 5 other lucky shots
    I agree, he did land that one wild lucky shot, that resulted in a few more wild lucky shots. JT reminded me of your boy Judah. Same wild stuff Judah does when he has some one hurt. JT suffers from Judahism. lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

I agree, he did land that one wild lucky shot, that resulted in a few more wild lucky shots. JT reminded me of your boy Judah. Same wild stuff Judah does when he has some one hurt. JT suffers from Judahism. lol

hey, he DOESNT leave his lead hand down to look cool, he knows when u do that u use your shoulder to block, NOT just swing your lead hand back and forth, LIKE THAT IDIOT TAYLOR

also judah isnt about random shots, he is fucking nice

wtf u gotta hate on judah for man?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Face the facts guys Taylor has no stamina , and this time he fought a big powerful guy in his natural division who can throw 100 punches a round for 12 rounds
    Pavlik has been down before but gets up to win
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Winky ran?... yeah... right.

He never took a backwards step.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Winky pushed that fight.

What are you talking about.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Shaw
    Winky pushed that fight.

What are you talking about.
    I agree. JMAN is an idiot if he thinks Taylor "brought it" to Winky. Winky came to him backed him up in the middle of the ring in Winky fashion. Like a wall that moves.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

winky did nothing but cover up like a pussy against taylor, winky cant take a true middle weight shot which taylor possess's, maybe you guys didnt see the fight, JT clearly wobbled wink in the 4th and it took 2-3 rounds for wink to suck it up and decide to get back in the fight, wink is clearly the more skilled boxer no doubt, but he cant hurt JT like JT could hurt him. As for Pavlik tonight, hes a great fighter, I will not ever try to take anything away from him, he earned that win, but it wasnt easy for Pavlik like you guys think it was, pavlik had to reach down deep for his every last drop of heart, stamina and energy to get out of that second round. Had Taylor boxed like his trainer wanted him to he would have ended the fight in the 2nd, but he didnt so its beside the point. From what I saw, when pav TKO'ed JT, JT looked as if he had given up and didnt even try to do anything back to Pav, IMO, JT has just been waiting around for someone to floor him, pavlik was his man. I think now that JT has eaten the power and has been on the mat it will make a different animal out of him now, we shall see because they will fight again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That and pavlik tried to mouth of during that onslaght... if you watch it he brings his head up to open his mouth during it all and got tagged and that was the one that really send him flying around the ring...

Still though, taylor will win the rematch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

That and pavlik tried to mouth of during that onslaght... if you watch it he brings his head up to open his mouth during it all and got tagged and that was the one that really send him flying around the ring...

gonna hold you to that!!!! Sal ?!? did you hear this?!!??!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jman
    winky did nothing but cover up like a pussy against taylor, winky cant take a true middle weight shot which taylor possess's, maybe you guys didnt see the fight, JT clearly wobbled wink in the 4th and it took 2-3 rounds for wink to suck it up and decide to get back in the fight, wink is clearly the more skilled boxer no doubt, but he cant hurt JT like JT could hurt him. As for Pavlik tonight, hes a great fighter, I will not ever try to take anything away from him, he earned that win, but it wasnt easy for Pavlik like you guys think it was, pavlik had to reach down deep for his every last drop of heart, stamina and energy to get out of that second round. Had Taylor boxed like his trainer wanted him to he would have ended the fight in the 2nd, but he didnt so its beside the point. From what I saw, when pav TKO'ed JT, JT looked as if he had given up and didnt even try to do anything back to Pav, IMO, JT has just been waiting around for someone to floor him, pavlik was his man. I think now that JT has eaten the power and has been on the mat it will make a different animal out of him now, we shall see because they will fight again
    What the hell are you talking about? Did you see the fight?

Winky pressed forward the entire fight and was only covering up because....well he didn't want any punches to hit him. He beat Taylor to the punch almost every exchange in their fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cant believe that anyone who's serious could believe that sticking your tongue out or making a taunting face has anything to do with getting put on queer street, taylor is very very fast and he caught Kelly fair and square just as in the 7th pavlik caught taylor fair and square, they are 2 of the worlds best, there is no room for error in these fights, both made critical mistakes as the other was attacking, both got caught, pav got caught in the 2nd when his stamina was still high, Taylor got caught in the 7th when his and pavs stamina had diminished to a lesser level, had JT caught Pav with the same stuff in the 7th as he did in the 2nd, Pav probably cant get up, just as it happened to JT, getting caught early and getting caught late are too differnt types of getting caught.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

Yeah, I posted earlier that it looked like Kelly was making faces or trying to show off and got caught playing games with JT. That cost him big and almost cost him the fight. I think both fighters will come back better after this fight, so I don't know who to take in a rematch. I'll go on the record and pick Pavlik again, cause' Jt mentally will go into this fight knowing he's rematching the only one to k.o. him and I wonder how that will play with his mind. Maybe JT will win then they can fight again... and again and again, etc.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Thread Information