Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacquiao-Barrera II: Revenge or Repeat?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao-Barrera II: Revenge or Repeat?

Should MAB be beaten in this itlk b my second incorrect prediction in as many big fights

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha. should Pacquaio win I will be again in the top 5 in boxing prediction.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not gettin into that prediction comp until after Mayweather/Hatton is done!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Revenge all the way. Barrera is gonna steal the bulk of the early rounds and cruise on down the stretch.

A close fight, but a Barrera decision.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I give more chance to Hatton beating Floyd than Barrera reversing it with Pac. And I don't give Hatton a hope in hell against Floyd.

Hope I'm bigtime wrong but

I think Barreras corner will be saving him around the 7/8 round mark.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    I give more chance to Hatton beating Floyd than Barrera reversing it with Pac. And I don't give Hatton a hope in hell against Floyd.

I dont usually disagree with you, Fenster.

But I do here.

You are another person to have said that Barrera will be stopped. Its not gonna happen. Barrera is as sharp as ever and just beat Marquez (fuck the judges). This will be a great fight.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles

But I do here.

You are another person to have said that Barrera will be stopped. Its not gonna happen. Barrera is as sharp as ever and just beat Marquez (fuck the judges). This will be a great fight.
    I hope you're right cos I'll be cheering for Barrera.

Just don't see it though.

I don't think Barrera is anywhere near as good as once was. Just too old now. I reckon he was wilting in the Marquez fight before he found that awesome punch in the 7th round, which saved him from getting stopped late on.

As I said.. hope you're right and i'm very wrong.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles

But I do here.

You are another person to have said that Barrera will be stopped. Its not gonna happen. Barrera is as sharp as ever and just beat Marquez (F*** the judges). This will be a great fight.
    I hope you're right cos I'll be cheering for Barrera.

Just don't see it though.

I don't think Barrera is anywhere near as good as once was. Just too old now. I reckon he was wilting in the Marquez fight before he found that awesome punch in the 7th round, which saved him from getting stopped late on.

As I said.. hope you're right and i'm very wrong.
    Barrera completely outboxed Marquez in the 8th as far as I recall and thereafter consolidated a very good performance.

He won that fight. Nady should be banned for that kind of refereeing.

I hope you are wrong too. Its gonna be a tough, tough fight. If Barrera gets set early and wins the early rounds...as he should...then we have a classic on our hands. Barrera needs his legs here and he needs his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one is underdog in the eyes of Pac.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft
    No one is underdog in the eyes of Pac.
    So says Pacs Right Tit!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles,watch the Pacman-MAB countdown show,MAB practically admits to not being his best/losing to JMM

Manny is winning this fight. Manny 85% is winning this fight. MAB is too old now,he fights 45 seconds of a 3 minute round. The Pacman fights 3 minutes of each round. MAB will start off well early and then will get caught and stopped later in the fight. The Gamo has only got 1 or 2 big predictions wrong,this won't be added to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Miles,watch the Pacman-MAB countdown show,MAB practically admits to not being his best/losing to JMM

Manny is winning this fight. Manny 85% is winning this fight. MAB is too old now,he fights 45 seconds of a 3 minute round. The Pacman fights 3 minutes of each round. MAB will start off well early and then will get caught and stopped later in the fight. The Gamo has only got 1 or 2 big predictions wrong,this won't be added to it.
    The all-knowing Gamo's crystal ball . Agreed, Marco won't be able to keep up if he let Pac dictate the pace. Marco can't just conserve his energy either by throwing less punches and work his tight defense through out 12 rounds.

I see a exausted and battered MAB in 7-10 rounds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft

The all-knowing Gamo's crystal ball . Agreed, Marco won't be able to keep up if he let Pac dictate the pace. Marco can't just conserve his energy either by throwing less punches and work his tight defense through out 12 rounds.

I see a exausted and battered MAB in 7-10 rounds.
    Yeha bro,I mean there are just some fights that are easy(imo) to predict.Oscar Floyd.Hatton Castillo. I add this to that list. Hey,if I'm wrong,I'm wrong but look at the factors. Pac has beaten MAB already. Manny is in his prime,MAB clearly is nowhere near his. Styles make fights,Manny has the style to beat this boxer version of MAB. MAB likes to control the tempo,he can't do that v Manny. MAB wants to pick when to fight,he can't do that v Manny. Plus Manny hits too hard for MAB. Forget the legitimate excuses MAB had for the first fight,facts are facts,MAB didn't just look poor,he got KTFO. He didnt under train and lose a UD,it was a beating.If MAB tried to box,he'll let Manny take control of the pace. He doesn't have the power to hurt Manny.

Look at all those factors,those are just some imo. They all favour Manny. That's why I think he'll win. IF,somehow,MAB wins this fight,it would be one of the greatest comebacks in boxing history.I'll also lose 2 SIg bets!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Revenge. Pacquiao is undoubtedly less focused than he was going into the first MAB fight and all of his battles with Morales. Barrera knows he must win to cement his great fighter status and legacy and for fights like that; well i think he really gets up for them. Barrera by UD. If he's smart, he will walk away from boxing afterward and retire.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seen it already. If thats what Barrera can do without his heart in it then I cannot wait to see what he can do if he is as focussed as he says he is.

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person is distressing me, fella!!

Barrera does not fight 45 seconds of each round!! You cannot win top fights fighting for that much of a round and without getting KO's. Im not sure if you are just trying to wind me up here or not. Barrera will start better and then he needs to maintain the lead.

No way Barrera gets stopped. No way. Its not happening.

Thread Information