Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who would win this one & how me bwoyo's?!?!?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: porkypara's If Calzaghe & Hopkins were to fight in the future who'd win poll?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: porkypara's If Calzaghe & Hopkins were to fight in the future who'd win poll

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Thats what i call your lack of boxing knowledge. ICB to Fenster

C'mon, Ice.

He knows enough to do well in the prediction contest. You know the one I'm talking about, right? Yes, the one you avoid like the black plague.
    BG handing out sad clicks?! Didn't think you did man! Just for the record,you ever sad clicked me?
    Never Have; Never Will

I'm fresh outta Cymbalta and starving for a doughnut. I'm "roaring with aggression" you might say.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: porkypara's If Calzaghe & Hopkins were to fight in the future who'd win poll?

Hopkins mugs Calzaghe the way he mugged William Joppy.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: porkypara's If Calzaghe & Hopkins were to fight in the future who'd win poll

Probably have to go with Joe on this one he is the faster of the two and will win by pionts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wish they fought 10 years ago but o well what can you do this might be all we get i guess

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And do they actual plan to make this fight happen or no just to ask

ICB Guest

Default Re: porkypara's If Calzaghe & Hopkins were to fight in the future who'd win poll?

Thats what i call your lack of boxing knowledge. ICB to Fenster

C'mon, Ice.

He knows enough to do well in the prediction contest. You know the one I'm talking about, right? Yes, the one you avoid like the black plague
    Me and Fenster sorted this out so why are you carrying it on ?? and the one i avoided ?? what the hell are you talking about ?? take that sc and stick it where the sun don't shine im not going to sc you back because it isn't worth it because if i did give you one that would mean i give a damn what you just said which i don't.

ICB Guest

I don't want to argue so i will just say this BG i am blunt when i debate but thats just in my nature i don't mean no harm.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I don't want to argue so i will just say this BG i am blunt when i debate but thats just in my nature i don't mean no harm.
    No one is arguing. I just issued a frownie face and a personal attack along the lines of, "that is what I call your lack of boxing knowledge." I felt obliged. I didn't "mean no harm."

Where I live being "blunt by nature" is equal to being a dim-wit. The word blunt must have a complimentary meaning that I am not aware of... wait that was a "debate" you were having? OOOOOOOOH!

ICB Guest

No one is arguing. I just issued a frownie face and a personal attack along the lines of, "that is what I call your lack of boxing knowledge." I felt obliged. I didn't "mean no harm."

Where I live being "blunt by nature" is equal to being a dim-wit. The word blunt must have a complimentary meaning that I am not aware of... wait that was a "debate" you were having? OOOOOOOOH!

Well blunt where i comes from means when your arguing being blunt with words making strong argument like i was doing i am always like that when im debating plus me and Fenster sorted this out so there was no reason for you to bring it up again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well blunt where i comes from means being blunt with your words or when your arguing being blunt with words making strong argument like i was doing i am always like that when im debating plus me and Fenster sorted this out so there was no reason for you to bring it up again.
    "I am blunt." --ICB

Sorry I must have misunderstood the original text.

Messageboard posts are not livefeeds. They are left hanging in the air for everyone to see when they arrive on the scene. People are free to respond to the posts individually or as a whole. There was no "clean slate" when I arrived everything you both said was still on display.

The truth is simple. Had it not been Fenster you tried to discredit with venomous words I wouldn't have given it a second thought. I just happen to like that guy.

ICB Guest

Well blunt where i comes from means being blunt with your words or when your arguing being blunt with words making strong argument like i was doing i am always like that when im debating plus me and Fenster sorted this out so there was no reason for you to bring it up again.
    "I am blunt." --ICB

Sorry I must have misunderstood the original text.

Messageboard posts are not livefeeds. They are left hanging in the air for everyone to see when they arrive on the scene. People are free to respond to the posts individually or as a whole. There was no "clean slate" when I arrived everything you both said was still on display.

The truth is simple. Had it not been Fenster you tried to discredit with venomous words I wouldn't have given it a second thought. I just happen to like that guy.
    This was posted by Fenster.

Calzaghe by easy KO.

We know Calzaghe fights well away from Britain - two visits, two KO victories without losing a single round.

We know Hopkins has struggled away from America - two visits, one PTS win and a draw after getting off the floor a couple of times.

So, clearly if the fight was in Britain Calzaghe would have the edge, and likewise in America as he's a proven good traveller.

Now at first i didn't know he was joking so thats why i come out with my comment about lack of knowledge.
    Then he typed this.

Ice, you seriously need to get a sense of humour, son. It's called a joke. A wind-up.

Then i come back and said.

Problem is i can't tell when your joking when im talking about boxing i don't like joking about theres time and place for it but im different to you but there you go.

Then Fenster said.

Fair enough, Ice.

He realized i didn't know at first so he said fair enough and we left it at that its sorted done and dusted time to move on it was just a heat of the moment thing BG thats all i don't dislike Fenster at all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL

Thanks for the refresher course.

So when you thought Fenster was "serious" about Calzaghe handing Hopkins a KO you were going to win the "debate" by saying/telling him that he knows nothing of our beloved sport.

Once you discovered he was "joking" you reconsidered and decided that he may know something about boxing.

Whatever, man.

ICB Guest

LOL

Thanks for the refresher course.

So when you thought Fenster was "serious" about Calzaghe handing Hopkins a KO you were going to win the "debate" by saying/telling him that he knows nothing of our beloved sport.

Once you discovered he was "joking" you reconsidered and decided that he may know something about boxing.

Whatever, man.

I wasn't trying to win any debate BG i come out with the comment because i thought what Fenster said was absurd like i said it was a heat of the moment thing then when he said he was joking then i come out and said i don't know when you are joking and he said fair enough if my comment offended him he can always PM me he knows that but we sorted it i don't know why you are bringing it up again like i said it was heat of the moment thing we have all done it in the past Fenster realizes this and we left it at that simple as.

I say things i don't mean in the heat of the moment BG and this was the case when i said that to Fenster like i said if he found it offensive he can PM me.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Hopkins mugs Calzaghe the way he mugged William Joppy.
    i agree even at 40ish Hopkins is a light year ahead of JOKE CALZAGHE
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man Dark what is it with you hating on Calzaghe i like Hopkins and all but i doubt he will win at this stage of his career

Thread Information