Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who wins this one & how me bwoyo's?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: It's two in a row Satdee!!! Just another one of Wacko's DRBR's Pac vs Barrera II

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's two in a row Satdee!!! Just another one of Wacko's DRBR's Pac vs Barrera II

Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' Dan McCarthy
    118-109 118-109 115-112?

Pretty outrageous. Where's the 10-8 come from? I had it so much closer than that, I thought Barrera was winning up to the 9th before Setanta fucked up, so angry at the minute.
    Same here . The commentary and the boys in the studio all had Barrera ahead at the point we went off air . When we returned he had a massive gash and the results were wide against him

He still proved his point though . People were writing him off saying he was guna get k.o'd but Pac couldnt make a dent in him . I knew it wasnt guna be as easy as the first fight but Barrera didnt seem to care about the scorecards , he just said hes retired and thats that

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's two in a row Satdee!!! Just another one of Wacko's DRBR's Pac vs Barrera II

118-109 118-109 115-112?

Pretty outrageous. Where's the 10-8 come from? I had it so much closer than that, I thought Barrera was winning up to the 9th before Setanta fucked up, so angry at the minute.
    explain how did setanta fuck up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME
    118-109 118-109 115-112?

Same here . The commentary and the boys in the studio all had Barrera ahead at the point we went off air . When we returned he had a massive gash and the results were wide against him

He still proved his point though . People were writing him off saying he was guna get k.o'd but Pac couldnt make a dent in him . I knew it wasnt guna be as easy as the first fight but Barrera didnt seem to care about the scorecards , he just said hes retired and thats that

excuses excuses.............

he doesn't wanna fight.......he's too chicken ...he's running away. I wanna see some fights.......blame the judge right..............sour loser MAB is......he should fight more........a dent is a blood leaking out his face........

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    118-109 118-109 115-112?

explain how did setanta F*** up?
    U slot in England missed the crucial part of teh fight . Barrera was leading , everything was going well then we went off air in round 9 and rejoined in the closing seconds of the 12th

Its not good enough frankly . I will have a go at Setanta for that . . . . if I can be bothered

Quote Originally Posted by NIX2ME
    118-109 118-109 115-112?

he doesn't wanna fight.......he's too chicken ...he's running away. I wanna see some fights.......blame the judge right..............sour loser MAB is......he should fight more........a dent is a blood leaking out his face........
    Your boy couldnt even hurt a washed up Barrera and Pacs supposed to be at his peak

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

game now your calling mab washed up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

118-109 118-109 115-112?

explain how did setanta F*** up?
    U slot in England missed the crucial part of teh fight . Barrera was leading , everything was going well then we went off air in round 9 and rejoined in the closing seconds of the 12th

Its not good enough frankly . I will have a go at Setanta for that . . . . if I can be bothered

Quote Originally Posted by NIX2ME
    118-109 118-109 115-112?

Your boy couldnt even hurt a washed up Barrera and Pacs supposed to be at his peak
    and nowwwwwwwwwwww he is washed UP fighter! 3 hours ago he isn't.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the UK we missed the last part of the fight, not saying anything about your boy julius.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fight wasnt close at all Pac outworked Barrera all night long. Barrera just didnt want to get KOed so he ran and took no risks at all, very dissapointing fight. The 10-8 came when Barrera threw a punch on the break.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The scorecards were horrendous. I thought Barrera put up a very competitive fight and was keeping Pac at bay with his jab and movement and also landed telling shots when he needed to.

The HBO scorecard is disgusting and totally unacceptable. And what fight those 2 judges were watching is beyond me.

Ive had serious issues with the scoring of each of Barrera's last 3 fights. And then of course the first Juarez fight was initially scored a draw.

Barrera has earned his dues over the years and this blip is no slight upon his already awesome legacy. Respect to MAB.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its no secret Barrera is past his best . Everyone knew it before the fight but I thought even a washed up Barrera could beat Pac and thats what I saw

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    The scorecards were horrendous. I thought Barrera put up a very competitive fight and was keeping Pac at bay with his jab and movement and also landed telling shots when he needed to.

The HBO scorecard is disgusting and totally unacceptable. And what fight those 2 judges were watching is beyond me.

Ive had serious issues with the scoring of each of Barrera's last 3 fights. And then of course the first Juarez fight was initially scored a draw.

Barrera has earned his dues over the years and this blip is no slight upon his already awesome legacy. Respect to MAB.
    Yeah respect to Barrera . He proved his point .

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Connection Problems
    Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Manny Pacquiao (49 fights, 44 wins, 3 losses, 2 draws, & 35 ko‘s) vs. Marco Antonio Barrera (69 fights, 63 wins, 5 losses, & 42 ko‘s) Round 11:jRound 10 got lost but nothing happened. Barrera now more or less trying to make it out. Barrera jabbing. Pac cracks with a right & LEFT. Jabs from Pac. Right hand & left come from Barrera. Barrera sting s Pac. They exchange evenly. Pac tries to get right back on him. Pac jabbing. Right & left send Barrera tot eh ropes. Left hand hurts Barrera. Barrera butts Pac. That had to be intentional. Hit on the break? Whatever iot was…Barrera lost a piont. Pac gets right back on him. Barrera seems to be the one b leeding. Pac jabbing. Yeah Barrera’s face is cut the F*** up.

Manny Pacquiao (49 fights, 44 wins, 3 losses, 2 draws, & 35 ko‘s) vs. Marco Antonio Barrera (69 fihts, 63 wins, 5 losses, & 42 ko‘s) Round 12: Gotdam Barrera’s eye/cheek is fwocked up!!!! Barrera hit on the break. 109-99 for Pac. Both come out trading. Pac jabbing. Barrera fires right back. Left hand from Pac. Clench. Pac just jabbing. Left hook from pac. 1-2-3 from Pac. Barrera just taking shots. Barrera slips. Left hand from Barrera. Barrera jabbing. Pa fires a 1-2. Pac wants to fight…bugt Barrera just backing out. 1-2 from Pac again. Barrera just jabbing. Pac countering.

FIGHT TO PAC.

NOT PLEASED.

OH WELL.
    Not so pleased also. I wanted a KO.oh well, a win is a win.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

watch again the fight Miles. I will be watching it again and again and will comment after that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no way Barrera didnt do shit he was content to last 12 rounds he didnt throw many punches and threw the odd jab and body shot. Look at the Compubox numbers Pac landed double Barrera did. Both fighters were pritty poor not a great fight a shame really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee

watch again the fight Miles. I will be watching it again and again and will comment after that.
    Completely agree with miles. Looks like Hatton will need a KO to get a draw against Mayweather. Is Las Vegas a German colony?
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marco, ran away............how can you give him points! too old.....washed up......judge........NUH! he got beat by a better fighter........NOW and THEN

Thread Information