You only give that kind of candy to people you hate.....bleh

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lyle's Everything Halloween Thread

I am going to light a fire in my garden this year and heat some food.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

I've just built a firepit in my backyard and the weather has recently cooled to the point where I've been able to use it....nothing better than drinks by the fire on a brisk fall night

El Kabong Guest

Got a few movies in the queue right now that will be seen before Halloween

Deranged 1974

....seems like an Ed Gein inspired movie.

Let's get ready for some bad acting and some solid movie scares.....but mainly bad acting

El Kabong Guest

Motel Hell 1980

Kind of a Psycho meets Little Shop of Horrors it looks like.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what we need. Well not need but would be cool, throw back Halloween pics . Pretty sure I have one where it was a good idea to "go as a robber" at 12 yrs old and actually get stopped, photographed and had pictures taken of the bottom of our shoes

btw the only candy you get from a cop in the 80's was apparently Hubba Bubba or dip of Kodiak.

Anyone here ever walk up to the "please take ONE" bowl left on the bench for trick or treaters and actually just take ONE

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1st off I will be watching those two films Lyle posted. Next, Spicoli I took 2.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Anyone here ever walk up to the "please take ONE" bowl left on the bench for trick or treaters and actually just take ONE
    In my neighborhood the homeowners were too smart for that. There's one house I remember where they'd have the bowl of candy sitting in the lap of a monster of some kind but the first I remember I think he was a scarecrow or something but it was supposed to look like a dummy, but he'd sit still for a while and then jump up and scare the crap out of anyone around.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The amount of time people have to wallow in stupidity like this is amazing.

they understand that it's just a 'tag' on a costume and you can put it on any dog, any cat or in some instances your pint sized toddler right. Next we'll see advocates for gender equality when it comes to neutered dogs.

btw way if you dress your dog like a peak year Liberace, male or female, I hope they leave a steamed one on the owners pillow.

El Kabong Guest

The amount of time people have to wallow in stupidity like this is amazing.

they understand that it's just a 'tag' on a costume and you can put it on any dog, any cat or in some instances your pint sized toddler right. Next we'll see advocates for gender equality when it comes to neutered dogs.

btw way if you dress your dog like a peak year Liberace, male or female, I hope they leave a steamed one on the owners pillow.
    The only "attire" my dog wears besides his collar that has his rabies vaccination and ID tag is a kerchief/bandana around his neck. That's really the only acceptable thing you can put on a dog IMO....unless you're a woman or gay

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'd be really surprised how manly grown burly men we have that leave sweaters and shirts for their dogs . Shirts are big during football season but depending on how well your team is doing they should leave a lil paper bag for the pooch to wear also

funny, we had a guy pick up after a splint change Tues. and the new girl wrapped him in purple. Dad comes in and flips his shit so we took him back and rewrapped in camo vet-wrap ffs . We live through out dogs. Honestly the dog could give a toss.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The amount of time people have to wallow in stupidity like this is amazing.they understand that it's just a 'tag' on a costume and you can put it on any dog, any cat or in some instances your pint sized toddler right. Next we'll see advocates for gender equality when it comes to neutered dogs.btw way if you dress your dog like a peak year Liberace, male or female, I hope they leave a steamed one on the owners pillow.
    The only "attire" my dog wears besides his collar that has his rabies vaccination and ID tag is a kerchief/bandana around his neck. That's really the only acceptable thing you can put on a dog IMO....unless you're a woman or gay
    Your dog wears a cravat? :-)

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The amount of time people have to wallow in stupidity like this is amazing.they understand that it's just a 'tag' on a costume and you can put it on any dog, any cat or in some instances your pint sized toddler right. Next we'll see advocates for gender equality when it comes to neutered dogs.btw way if you dress your dog like a peak year Liberace, male or female, I hope they leave a steamed one on the owners pillow.
    Your dog wears a cravat? :-)
    I suppose he could, but he's a hound dog not Aristotle Onassis ergo the kerchief/bandanna....right now the bandanna is a print of a pirate treasure map

Thread Information