Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who killed JF Kennedy?

So who is this Badgeman, policeman? where was he firing from? whats the story? Was he the man on the grassy knoll ?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

IMO it was Lee Harvey Oswald and maybe one other person but it wasn't a large group of people....the grassy knoll is a plausable explination of where the other shooter was...I've been to the Book Depository, it would have been a quick couple shots to fire off so accurately AND his rifle wasn't all that top of the line.

Communists and the Mafia are the usual suspects in this theory which add up in hindsight. Cuba/USSR: Bay of Pigs and Missle Crisis and the downed U-2 pilot....Mafia: Bobby Kennedy cracked down on organized crime hardcore.

Whoever did the Kennedy boys certainly missed one.....TED KENNEDY, he killed a woman and got LIFE ......in congress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    He's holding a rifle up mate, the reason its so murky is because it was in the background of another photo. Its been blown up god knows how many times.

Like this

Much better. Now i'm wondering who the hell got the picture without him noticing.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    Badgeman

I've seen clearer pictures of F****** nessy!
    Lol!

Can you make ut a guy firing a gun, the muzzle flash and the badge on his left shoulder?
    Looks like a samurai with a santa claus beard to me
    CC#280 Punisher.....

Oh! my god Punisher you are fucken killing me here it's late night and I'm laughing like an idiot here my girls asleep right now shes sleeping over... Scratch that she just got up and went to the living room I woke her up as she walked away she said I wasn't letting her sleep. Oh! my god above is IMO one of the funniest chats I've read on here in a while. Shit I'm gonna piss my pants....

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Saw documentary about the Cuban conspiracy yesterday which I believe just re-told the myths that Castro was involved. I believe the Oliver Stone version that LH Oswald was not involved and it was a right wing and CIA/FBI (do not know the difference but one of them) arranged it. He was definitely shot by more than one person he received a shot through the throat, and another from the side that blew his head off. What do people think?
    I was about to post:
    "Expect the FBI at your home any minute now"

Then I realized you posted this yesterday so chances are your probably in a river by now.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No still around CutMeMick.

Lyle I do not think LHO could have found the target from that range, maybe he was not even there. Could there have been a shooter on the floors below.

Who is this Badgeman?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Saw documentary about the Cuban conspiracy yesterday which I believe just re-told the myths that Castro was involved. I believe the Oliver Stone version that LH Oswald was not involved and it was a right wing and CIA/FBI (do not know the difference but one of them) arranged it. He was definitely shot by more than one person he received a shot through the throat, and another from the side that blew his head off. What do people think?
    I was about to post:
    "Expect the FBI at your home any minute now"

Then I realized you posted this yesterday so chances are your probably in a river by now. 
    A river? Thats so 1950's. He will probably be more or less used in a gene crossing experiment at their new area 51 (which is far away from the original area 51).

The F.B.I. (Federal Bureau of Investigation) deals with criminal cases within US jurisdiction. They are essentially the biggest and most powerful police station in the US. The C.I.A. (central intelligence agency) is incharge of keeping tabs on threats to this country (it was implemented shortly after ww2 if i'm not mistaken). Its original purpose was just to watch other countries but other things have since peaked its interest. A lot of people may have a negative view of the CIA as just a bunch of sociopathic money grubbing assholes, I however look at them with a positive light because their being around ensures that this country will never fall to a foreign enemy (of any kind).

El Kabong Guest

No still around CutMeMick.

Lyle I do not think LHO could have found the target from that range, maybe he was not even there. Could there have been a shooter on the floors below.

Who is this Badgeman?
    Well if Lee Harvey is the fall guy then it's obvious that the group that did the conspiring to kill JFK is the Mafia...the communists would be the perfect group to send anyone wanting to know anything on a wild goose chase.

I do however think Lee Harvey could find the target from the book depository but to hit it as accurately and as fast as what happened is what I question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft
    Check out this site mate.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/electroni...free/4/jfk.htm

No one will ever know the truth.
    We'll never know the truth...I agree there...but there's no way in hell anyone can convince me that one man could get off the volley of shots & accuracey that Oswald supposedly did from that distance & with a bolt action rifle.

They had snipers debunk that one about 10 or 12 years ago.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I live in the UK if i was going to be bumped off it would be MI5 or is it MI6, do not know the difference?

So we all agree it was not one shooter, but it could be the Mafia and the cubans/communists and LHO as scapegoats?

El Kabong Guest

The Kennedy's had many Mafia/organized crime ties....Joe Kennedy got his money from boot legging and that money got JFK into office.

Lyndon Johnson might garner a look over as he had big ties to American Steel companies which made tons of money in Vietnam much like people look at Halliburton in Iraq. Vietnam was a winable war but drawing it out meant more money for the companies that supplied materials for the Armed Forces. So the Vietnam War which was in full swing in 1963 might have been a reason to knock off JFK.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dragging out a war for the sake of money seems sick, do the lost lives of soldiers mean nothing to these people!

El Kabong Guest

dragging out a war for the sake of money seems sick, do the lost lives of soldiers mean nothing to these people!
    ...War usually is caused by money

Name a war and it started because of money

Revolutions: USA, Mexico, Russia

Civil War - Different economies in the north and south along with a basically 50/50 split in regards to what policy should be. Slavery was only used as a reason for war in order for the North to recruit more soldiers by promising them freedom.

World War I - The Austro-Hungarians and Ottomans fighting to maintain their relevance, the Germans and Russians fighting to prove their power in Europe and affect trade and policy of other established European powers.

World War II - Germany fighting to overcome the economic burden of losing WWI, Japan trying to take over areas so they could make use of their resources as Japan has limited natural resources

Korea and Vietnam were POLICY wars....and they started due to fear of Communism spreading which boils down to relocation of wealth which isn't a good thing.....ever

Hence War is usually about money only 'money' also means freedoms and way of life and health and so on but it's just under the big umbrella of money.

With Iraq and Afghanistan, having a hand in the middle east and easing the militant feelings there we have partners to trade with and help grow. They sell us oil and we sell them goods in return.

And the terrorists are just jealous that they aren't in control of the oil so THEY can have the money....which it's not like Bin Laden is starving, everyone has money over there except the Palestinians who are persona non grata unless it's to serve as a cause of why to hate Israel. Bin laden would trade with the US if he was in power, as would Al Sadr...they are no different than the Saudi Royal Family. Oil is the only thing that makes them relevant on a global scale and therefore some people want to hijack it and have the world beg for mercy, which won't happen because there are other places with oil and everyone will buy from them until the middle east got in gear and started selling reasonably.

....and hence the saying "the spoils of war"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ...War usually is caused by money

Name a war and it started because of money

Revolutions: USA, Mexico, Russia

Civil War - Different economies in the north and south along with a basically 50/50 split in regards to what policy should be. Slavery was only used as a reason for war in order for the North to recruit more soldiers by promising them freedom.

World War I - The Austro-Hungarians and Ottomans fighting to maintain their relevance, the Germans and Russians fighting to prove their power in Europe and affect trade and policy of other established European powers.

World War II - Germany fighting to overcome the economic burden of losing WWI, Japan trying to take over areas so they could make use of their resources as Japan has limited natural resources

Korea and Vietnam were POLICY wars....and they started due to fear of Communism spreading which boils down to relocation of wealth which isn't a good thing.....ever

Hence War is usually about money only 'money' also means freedoms and way of life and health and so on but it's just under the big umbrella of money.

With Iraq and Afghanistan, having a hand in the middle east and easing the militant feelings there we have partners to trade with and help grow. They sell us oil and we sell them goods in return.

And the terrorists are just jealous that they aren't in control of the oil so THEY can have the money....which it's not like Bin Laden is starving, everyone has money over there except the Palestinians who are persona non grata unless it's to serve as a cause of why to hate Israel. Bin laden would trade with the US if he was in power, as would Al Sadr...they are no different than the Saudi Royal Family. Oil is the only thing that makes them relevant on a global scale and therefore some people want to hijack it and have the world beg for mercy, which won't happen because there are other places with oil and everyone will buy from them until the middle east got in gear and started selling reasonably.

....and hence the saying "the spoils of war"
    That and they attacked us 4 times before september 11th and the clinton and first bush administration didn't want to be "that guy". Oil was the reason we didn't go to war in the 90's, it's not the reason we went to war in the 00's. Don't look up flight 93 and all the bs they try to spin on it, look up flight 800. July 31st 1996 (haven't heard the date or year in awhile so I am unsure on them but the time is dead on) 8:31pm just of the coast of new york. Seeing as you're equally as disgusted with the conspiracy theorists lyle, it's something you'd like to find out about. While you're on that, go ahead and look up oklahoma city alittle closer too.............. Aside from oklahoma city and the first world trade center attack, when has there been a domestic large scale car bombing? There hasn't. It just seems like convient timing as these same tactics were being used overseas on american embassies. The oversea embassies were all bin laden but he didn't have anything to do with all the american attacks untill 9/11. They were all direct orders from iraq's government.

Palestinians have a legitimite gripe. They were thrown out of their home because the powerful countries of the world felt bad for the jews post halocaust and figured they would give them the holy land to cheer them up. The extremists are wrong on all counts but a majority are not extremists. If you're going to show sympathy and make rule changes for mexicans coming here illegally "searching for a better life" then be consistant and show the same caring towards americans whose jobs were outsourced (no domestic good comes from outsourcing, any belief otherwise is stupidity) and palestinians. Removing american jobs from americans makes more money as does bringing in cheap labor from over the boarder. Giving people back their homeland just doesn't make financial sense as there is already a stable ally in place there in countrol of resources . It is about money no matter how you slice it but i'll remind you that I don't see any other governments in the world jumping to right the injustices of the world that hold no profit. They're all the same no one is better than any other. No country is truly allied with any other country in the world, they are just business partners.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People think they are upset because the government "lied" about WMD's (saddam did have wmd's as he used them against the kurds but weapons inspectors destroyed them all during a previous visit to iraq), imagine if they told the truth that we were attacked and didn't respond. THAT would've been a disaster. Waiting to attack back has given them the idea that we quit easily which is what makes the war at hand now the issue that it is (among other things).

I dunno if our government took out kennedy or not. They (the CIA) released a series of papers detailing their very shady missions during the 60's and 70's. Kennedy's assassination wasn't in there but you'd have to be an idiot to believe they would put it in there if they actually did do it. Despite being a democracy, I do think it's necessary for the government to hide things from the people it governs. Some information is best kept between those that need to know it.

Thread Information