2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who killed JF Kennedy?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Master
    dragging out a war for the sake of money seems sick, do the lost lives of soldiers mean nothing to these people!
    ...War usually is caused by money

Name a war and it started because of money

Revolutions: USA, Mexico, Russia

Civil War - Different economies in the north and south along with a basically 50/50 split in regards to what policy should be. Slavery was only used as a reason for war in order for the North to recruit more soldiers by promising them freedom.

World War I - The Austro-Hungarians and Ottomans fighting to maintain their relevance, the Germans and Russians fighting to prove their power in Europe and affect trade and policy of other established European powers.

World War II - Germany fighting to overcome the economic burden of losing WWI, Japan trying to take over areas so they could make use of their resources as Japan has limited natural resources

Korea and Vietnam were POLICY wars....and they started due to fear of Communism spreading which boils down to relocation of wealth which isn't a good thing.....ever

Hence War is usually about money only 'money' also means freedoms and way of life and health and so on but it's just under the big umbrella of money.

With Iraq and Afghanistan, having a hand in the middle east and easing the militant feelings there we have partners to trade with and help grow. They sell us oil and we sell them goods in return.

And the terrorists are just jealous that they aren't in control of the oil so THEY can have the money....which it's not like Bin Laden is starving, everyone has money over there except the Palestinians who are persona non grata unless it's to serve as a cause of why to hate Israel. Bin laden would trade with the US if he was in power, as would Al Sadr...they are no different than the Saudi Royal Family. Oil is the only thing that makes them relevant on a global scale and therefore some people want to hijack it and have the world beg for mercy, which won't happen because there are other places with oil and everyone will buy from them until the middle east got in gear and started selling reasonably.

....and hence the saying "the spoils of war"

Falklands War in 1982.

Fought coz it was the first time British land had been lost since WW2.
    Balls

El Kabong Guest

...maybe you found one there....I mean who the hell cares about the Falkland Islands?

I just wish yall had good old Maggie back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    Badgeman

It kinda looks like a nun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is more evidence that Oswald killed Kennedy then there is against O.J.

Conspiracy theorist are stupid, and the JFK assasiantion is there biggest victory. They are doing the same think to 911. In 30 years we will be just as stupid an say things like : there was no way al quida blew up the trade tower alone." "AL quida was a patsy."

The fact is that Oswald killed Kennedy by himself.

Most conspiracy theorys derive from William Garrison, the New Orleans DA which JFK the movie was about.

Garrison was actually insain(seriosly- it what lead to his National Guard discharge) and he was a pedifile. But why did he make up all this stuff about the JFK assasination. Because he got him famous. The more people he indicted the more people loved him.

The conspiracy theorys started small. Like JFK was shot from the front.

Then the autopsy photos come out showing he was shot twice in the back of the head and in the back of the neck

So -we need a new theory- How about- JFK's body was replaced in the airplan on the flight home....and so on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ANd JFK was the second politician that Oswald tried to assinate.

a couple of years before Kennedy, he took a couple of shots at a Texas Politician named General Walker. No one knew it was Osawald that shot at Walker until after the JFK shooting when his wife ratting him out.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lane uppercut he definitely was shot by more than one person. You can see the side of his head getting blown off. Did not know about the first assasination attempt by LHO but why did it fail and why was he not caught, and why did Ruby shoot him?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    Badgeman

I think you've been totally had mate. This is a magiceye picture, I can see two rabbits hopping over some flowers

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft
    Saw documentary about the Cuban conspiracy yesterday which I believe just re-told the myths that Castro was involved. I believe the Oliver Stone version that LH Oswald was not involved and it was a right wing and CIA/FBI (do not know the difference but one of them) arranged it. He was definitely shot by more than one person he received a shot through the throat, and another from the side that blew his head off. What do people think?
    Check out this site mate.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/electroni...free/4/jfk.htm

No one will ever know the truth.
    We'll never know the truth...I agree there...but there's no way in hell anyone can convince me that one man could get off the volley of shots & accuracey that Oswald supposedly did from that distance & with a bolt action rifle.

They had snipers debunk that one about 10 or 12 years ago.
    They surely debunked the thoery that an American sniper could have managed it, unless they could argue he was aiming for somebody else.

But a professionally trained SAS soldier from the British Isles could pull off that shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Saw documentary about the Cuban conspiracy yesterday which I believe just re-told the myths that Castro was involved. I believe the Oliver Stone version that LH Oswald was not involved and it was a right wing and CIA/FBI (do not know the difference but one of them) arranged it. He was definitely shot by more than one person he received a shot through the throat, and another from the side that blew his head off. What do people think?

We'll never know the truth...I agree there...but there's no way in hell anyone can convince me that one man could get off the volley of shots & accuracey that Oswald supposedly did from that distance & with a bolt action rifle.

They surely debunked the thoery that an American sniper could have managed it, unless they could argue he was aiming for somebody else.

But a professionally trained SAS soldier from the British Isles could pull off that shot.

am i allowed to laugh at that?

too late

El Kabong Guest

....I don't care who shot John Kennedy I care who DIDN'T SHOOT Ted Kennedy!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by katfight
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

am i allowed to laugh at that?

too late
    Racist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lane uppercut he definitely was shot by more than one person. You can see the side of his head getting blown off. Did not know about the first assasination attempt by LHO but why did it fail and why was he not caught, and why did Ruby shoot him?
    3 shots fire from the book depository. 1st totally missed, the second hit him in the neck, and the 3rd blew his head off. All from behind. His head comes apart from the bullent making a messy exhit hole.

Oswald took a shot at General Walker, while Walker was in his house. Totatally missed, and they had no clues so no one knew it was him. Also dont forget- after Oswald killed kennedy, the a police bulliten went out with his description, as soon as officer J.D. Tippet tried to stop and question Oswald; Oswald killed him, then ran and hid in the movie theater.

Lastly- the rifle was good a good rifle(a carcano- the civilian equvilaent to the Army's M1) And oswald had a Scope. It's been proven many times(most notably by 60 minutes) that even a not so good shot can hit 2 of the 3 shots in the ten seconds it took Oswald.

As for Jack Ruby- he was very similar to Oswald- a loner who thought he never got what he deserved out of life. He thought he would become a hero. He was wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ALso

Oliver Stone has admitted that much of his movie JFK was fiction. Like- MR. X was a character that he created. If you watch the movie its the Mr. X character(played by Ed Harris) who make all the most crazy allegations up.

Tom Hanks is coming out with an HBO mini-series dedicated to busting all the JFK myths.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Call me crazy but the fact that LHO missed the Texan politician could mean he is not a good shot in the first place, in his first assassination attempt.

Kennedy's head being blown off was defiantly a shot from the side
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Call me crazy but the fact that LHO missed the Texan politician could mean he is not a good shot in the first place, in his first assassination attempt.

Kennedy's head being blown off was defiantly a shot from the side
    They have the killing on VIDEO- you can see that he is shot from the back. Just because his had flaps open does not mean he was shot in the side. In fact I dont even think that his is a real arguement even for the crazy conspiracy people. They like to beleive that he was shot from the front.

Thread Information