680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who killed JF Kennedy?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Heads explode when they are shot. No matter what questions are asked it has been proven those shots could be made from that rifle at the same distance in a moving car. It’s been many times. I’m not saying it happened that way but that by itself can not rule out the possibility. Oswald had sketchy contacts and not just with the USSR
    Not just JFK's head, the actual bullet exploded.

The type of bullets for the cartridges left where Oswald allegedly shot from do not explode. Oswald's cheap rifle does not fire exploding bullets.

The so-called "magic bullet" was a type that could have been fired from Oswald's rifle though. It bounced around and never exploded.

Oswald probably did try to shoot JFK, but there was a second gunman who fired the fatal shot.
    Freedom, who says the bullet exploded? Do you mean it fragmented when it entered the body? That is a common design

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who killed JF Kennedy?

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Freedom, who says the bullet exploded? Do you mean it fragmented when it entered the body? That is a common design
    I don't know if it's common or not or if it was common in 1963.

But I do know Oswald's cheap Italian-made rifle was not able to fire exploding bullets. The empty cartridges found by the rifle were NOT for exploding bullets.

However, the so-called "magic bullet" was consistent with the cartridges and old Carcano rifle. It did NOT explode when it hit Kennedy and Connelly. But the fatal bullet did fragment when it hit JFK's head.

NRA member:

"I bought a 1938 Italian Carcano 6.5 x 52 rifle last year, the same one Lee Harvey Oswald is said to have killed JFK with – and finally had a chance to test it out today.

"At 150 feet, standing, using gun sights it made about an 18 inch spread. By contrast, my 1936 Mosin 7.62 x 54R made about a two to three inch spread – fired the same way.

If all Carcano’s are like that, they are completely useless as a sniper rifle. It is the most inconsistent rifle I have ever fired."

More details on the Carcano rifle: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/to...icher-carcano/
    Last edited by Freedom; 01-24-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Thread Information