Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Matt Hughes the biggest douchebag in the history of all sport?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is Matt Hughes the biggest douchebag in the history of all sport?

I fucking can't stand this prick. Sure his UFC acomplishments are impressive but as a man he's a completely loathsome, arrogant a-hole of the highest order.

I first got the feeling he was a twat when he appeared on the very lighthearted UFC All Access show with my favoruite babe Rachelle Leah where he felt the need to point out to us that not only was he a dominating UFC with one of the greatest reigns in the history of the UFC but that he was also an even better husband, lover, father and man of God.

Now he's on the Ultimate Fighter leading his team against his arch rival Matt Sera.

Now every episode I think he can't do anything to make me hate him any more but somehow he manages it. But not only is he a knob jockey he's also completely deluded as to his own hypocrisy.

Take the first episode.

He says he can't stand Matt Sera because he's crude, talks in bad language and is a weak champion. He basically says he despises Sera for his character as a man.

Ok first episode they pick which fighters they want. One of Sera's pupils (who is not highly rated) is on the show and Sera makes it clear that through his loyalty he wants him on his team because he can't coach anyone to beat him. So Matt Hughes (the nice Christian honorable one) makes it known thathe will pick him first to stop Sera having him, forcing Sera to pick him first. Hughes says to the camera though that he thinks this guy is shit and is only saying he will pick him to waste Sera's first pick......prick

Then as Hughes decides who fights first, he puts his first pick Mac Danzig by far the most experienced fighter on the show in with Sera's boy just to fuck Sera's head up.

Danzig as expected wins easily and Huges is all smug

Ok next episode Hughes decides to hand out bibles to all his team and asks them to read the book of Ezra and guess who Hughes is in the book.

'Yes' he tells them, 'I am the queen' because like her I keep generously giving to my people'

He then tells the camera what a wonderful and generous man he is and how he could happily work in a care home because he loves helping people so much. AARRGGH I FUCKING HATE HIM!!!!

Ok after telling his team this he tells them how his team is obviously better than Sera's team as he (Matt) is a great coach who is building a 'team' rather than Sera who is just working out with some guys.

Now what is hilarious at this point is that Hughes ends up losing 2 fights in a row and so calls a 'team' meeting.

He then tells his 'team' that he's so dilligantly serving that they are fighting for HIS reputation and the HE doesn't lose! He tells them if he thinks he's not going to win then HE won't fucking play.

What I love about this som much though is that in the other training camp Sera is telling his team, 'I GUARANTEE YOU that right now Matt Hughes will be telling his team that they are fucking losing HIM HIS reputation and they need to fucking start winning'!

'He's such an egotistical prick!' shouts Sera to the agreement of all his fighters.

Anyway I just needed to get it off my chest. I really can't stand him and am praying night and day that Matt Serra can knock the bible thumper into retirement and preferably at least temporary unconsciousness.

Does anyone else share my hate for this man?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Matt Hughes the biggest douchebag in the history of all sport?

I can't stand Matt Hughes; typical farm boy. He probably secretly dresses up in his grandmas panties and smears peanut butter on himself while I never thought I'd dislike someone more than Hughes, but Matt Serra is even more annoying. He never shuts up and I can't even enjoy the fights at the end of TUF because Serra won't shut his hole. I hope they both kill each other when they fight, they're both idiots.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    I can't stand Matt Hughes; typical farm boy. He probably secretly dresses up in his grandmas panties and smears peanut butter on himself while I never thought I'd dislike someone more than Hughes, but Matt Serra is even more annoying. He never shuts up and I can't even enjoy the fights at the end of TUF because Serra won't shut his hole. I hope they both kill each other when they fight, they're both idiots.
    hehe I'm actually a huge Sera fan right now mainly because I'm united with him in his hatred of Hughes.

What I like about Sera though is that he is at least real. He doesn't present a false image like Huges does. I just cannot stand Matt Hughes.

for being a fellow hater!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC back. Yeah, at least Serra comes across as genuine. I don't necessarily think Hughes is fake, I just think he's a hypocrite and he doesn't realize he comes across as fake to people. Who cares, he's still a hillbilly fag. I noticed you said you're a Serra fan because you dislike Hughes as Serra does. Does that mean you don't really like Serra either Kind of the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" I can't imagine anyone actually enjoying Serra yelling all the time; it's so bothersome. At least Hughes didn't bring his trailer trash friend Tim Sylvia with him to be a trainer. Now I REALLY can't stand that guy!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    CC back. Yeah, at least Serra comes across as genuine. I don't necessarily think Hughes is fake, I just think he's a hypocrite and he doesn't realize he comes across as fake to people. Who cares, he's still a hillbilly fag. I noticed you said you're a Serra fan because you dislike Hughes as Serra does. Does that mean you don't really like Serra either Kind of the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" I can't imagine anyone actually enjoying Serra yelling all the time; it's so bothersome. At least Hughes didn't bring his trailer trash friend Tim Sylvia with him to be a trainer. Now I REALLY can't stand that guy!!!!!
    To be honest the first I'd ever really seen of Sera has been on this show so because he hates Hughes as much as I do I pretty much love the guy

SigmaMu Guest

I can't stand Matt Hughes. I like Matt Sera

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well at least we all hate Hughes
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

Hey Danny_G me and you could be soul mates, both Mora fans both Hughes haters.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

Hey Danny_G me and you could be soul mates, both Mora fans both Hughes haters.
    Hughes just seems so stuck up and phony. I bet he stands in the mirror and rubs d1ck heads with his own reflection.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Bible thing was just bizarre.

They were on the apron of the fucking cage and he starts telling them to read the Bible. "I'm not saying you have to, but you should, it's a good book"

Real appropiate time. I'm all for people holding beliefs and I'm even for being able to promote those beliefs but Hughes obviously took it way to far. Fucking twat. Then to ask who he is, and to tell with a straight face that he is the queen.

He could have slapped my mother and I wouldn't have rooted against him much more.

Used to be one of my favorites in the cage, and I try not to let the personality sway my opinions but damn he makes me want to puke. Even more then BJ Penn.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Crap I went into the wrong board, I thought I clicked on "Let's Get It On"

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    The Bible thing was just bizarre.

They were on the apron of the F****** cage and he starts telling them to read the Bible. "I'm not saying you have to, but you should, it's a good book"

Real appropiate time. I'm all for people holding beliefs and I'm even for being able to promote those beliefs but Hughes obviously took it way to far. F****** twat. Then to ask who he is, and to tell with a straight face that he is the queen.

He could have slapped my mother and I wouldn't have rooted against him much more.

Used to be one of my favorites in the cage, and I try not to let the personality sway my opinions but damn he makes me want to puke. Even more then BJ Penn.
    Ahh man I can't stand BJ Penn either, another fucking egotistical prick. I was praying Jens Pulver could pull of another miracle and beat that twat again.

It's funny, in boxing I can't really think of any fighters I really don't like but BJ Penn and Matt Hughes in the UFC just make me want to throw things at my screen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why you guys hate Penn?

I fucking can't stnad that farmer boy ass wipe Matt Hughes,he has one of those smug faced you just want to smack and he's WAY too cocky.Bastard.

But I'd also like to add that cocksuker Jason Mayhem Miller((I've never seen such an asshole in my life),that other farm boy Matt Lindland. There are a few other UFC fuckers too who suck balls big time but I can't remember them right now.

Bastards. I'll post when I remember them

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"If you want to hear what BJ Penn has to say, go to BJPenn.com"

Twat.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    "If you want to hear what BJ Penn has to say, go to BJPenn.com"

Twat.
    Exactly, after all the nice things Jens Pulver said about him post fight for him to just come up and say that he was a right total proper cock.

In fact part of me hates BJ Penn more than Hughes because I believe Matt Hughes walks around under some kind of genuine delusional cloud of biblical self-righteousness whereas Penn is just deliberately and willifully arrogant and conceited.

Thread Information