Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amir Khan could be in trouble..................

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan could be in trouble..................

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Quote Originally Posted by ross
    It has to be a sentance of some sort after all those offences in 1 incident, most likely suspended but he did hit someone so should go down in all fairness
    I think it will take a very strong judge to send him down for this one, because with the prisons crisis, and the emphasis on community sentencing, you have to have been exceptionally criminal to get even a short sentence in prison.
    Ah mate don't get me started on the prison crisis. It's over exaggerated, and some judges were clearly trying to score political points in saying they couldn't jail pedophiles because there were no cells.

The space was there, they just wanted to send out a message that they disaproved of the labour govornments promptings for not giving custodial sentences to relatively minor offences.

The judge who said he couldnt' send Keith Morris to prison straight away should have been the subject of a rebuke for pulling a crazy publicity stunt like that

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he should get time, even stupidity wouldnt make you do that

That is delusions of grandeur that lead him to think he is almost untouchable, to overtake 2 waiting cars at a set of red lights nearly 20 mph over the limit and smash through someone on the crossing

The boy is an idiot and lucky he didnt kill that man, in fact the Mr Hatton and his family are lucky that he is still alive with retyards like Kahn behind the wheel

i hope tyhe judge looks at it and sees sense and sends him down, he might even do it just to make a name for himself but its not like theres no evidence or he dont deserve it eh
    quite irnic how you've mis-spelt retard
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono

That is delusions of grandeur that lead him to think he is almost untouchable, to overtake 2 waiting cars at a set of red lights nearly 20 mph over the limit and smash through someone on the crossing

The boy is an idiot and lucky he didnt kill that man, in fact the Mr Hatton and his family are lucky that he is still alive with retyards like Kahn behind the wheel

i hope tyhe judge looks at it and sees sense and sends him down, he might even do it just to make a name for himself but its not like theres no evidence or he dont deserve it eh
    And indeed how you also mispelt ironic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I first saw the title of this thread, I assumed that it was in reference to the fact that he's fighting Earl, and assumed that you thought Khan would get his arse handed to him.
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Run someone down as a result of ur own irresponsability=jail time.
    Its only right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is waaaay OTT if you read different news articles they all say diffrent things.. The sun reported he just skipped a red light...people have accidents all the time becuase of shitty driving no need to go mental and demand he goes to jail.....bitta community service clean up the streets and give the guy some compensation.....everyone's happy.......
    "It wasn't the night of the jab"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm biased because iv lost a lot of friends as a result of traffic accidents, but i feel anyone intentionally driving dangerously or irresponsibly and inflicting injury upon an innocent party should not be given the chance to reoffend and should suffer as a result of their indescretion.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    When I first saw the title of this thread, I assumed that it was in reference to the fact that he's fighting Earl, and assumed that you thought Khan would get his a*** handed to him.

But honestly, I think many of us have been irresponsible drivers in our youth, and I think Khan is one of those percentage of people that get caught, and unfortunately for him he's in the public eye.

I know what your saying and I did more than my share of reckless driving as a kid myself but he didn't just get caught he ran someone over at a pedestrian crossing!

But I do hope they take a relatively lenient view on him. Unlike other sports stars Naseem Hamed and Lee Hughes at least this young lad didn't flee the scene leaving a stricken victim dying at the roadside.
    OK so he tried to beat a bit of traffic by going through a light which he assumed was about to change. Unfortunately someone was still going across, and he got caught out big time, and as you say he didn't zoom off and try to duck responsibility.
    I think a fine, community service and some compo would leave everyone happy in this case, like Tins said.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So if you were the one walking across the road and saw Kahn bearing down on you at 47mph in a large 6 series beemer and actually got hit by him youd be quite happy to see him chatting to kids at schools as part of community service ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

aslong as he gave me a S*** load of cash

no i had to change that...i think people are just going ott with this he ws going a bit fast the man even said he moved back into the line of the traffic...only reason anyone gives a shit a guy got hit by a car is cos its amir khan.....anyone else would probably have 3 points and a fine and a fault claim against there insurance.....
    "It wasn't the night of the jab"

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's currently being prosecuted for running over a man on a zebra crossing in 2006.

The man ironically called Mr Hatton suffered a broken leg. Apparantly CCTV footgae caught the event which clearly showed Amir driving at 47 mph in a 30 mph zone, going through a red light and overtaking two cars in the wrong lane.

Now if Lohan, Hilton, Rodriguez et al got prison sentences for DUY offenses surely this is a lot worse?

I'm thinking he might be facing some time inside over Christmas rather than fighting Graham Earl

Full article here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7047734.stm
    Franky would ask his mother to taken Khan's place if it meant keeping Khan out of jail to line the Warren pockets.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tins06

no i had to change that...i think people are just going ott with this he ws going a bit fast the man even said he moved back into the line of the traffic...only reason anyone gives a S*** a guy got hit by a car is cos its amir khan.....anyone else would probably have 3 points and a fine and a fault claim against there insurance.....
    I disagree. Vehemently.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono

And indeed how you also mispelt ironic
    err...well done you found the hidden irnoy.....oh look there it is again :P
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tins06

no i had to change that...i think people are just going ott with this he ws going a bit fast the man even said he moved back into the line of the traffic...only reason anyone gives a S*** a guy got hit by a car is cos its amir khan.....anyone else would probably have 3 points and a fine and a fault claim against there insurance.....
    I'm not sure man, CCTV footage caught him doing 47 mph at the time in a 30 zone, plus he jumped a red light, plus he illegally overtook 2 cars and was on the wrong side of the road.

Anyone else would probably get a custodial sentence imo.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hamed got a sentence for driving carelessly, he sped and couldnt control his car, he also dodged the scene sharpish, which is c*ntish

What Kahn did was just down right ridiculous, he saw the lights were red he knew the speed limit, he knew that you do not overtake cars who are waiting at a red light and to top it all the little pr*ck surely must have known being the city centre at a red light that people would be crossing

He actually hit someone, if it were a child he wouldnt have even seen them below his bonnet and would have ploughed straight through em!!! He needs to go down for this

Thread Information