I was listening to a sports program on a radio station here in Australia the other morning (Mon or Tues) and they interviewed Kostya. He told the guys interviewing him that he would like to fight again. There are 2 big "buts" though. He wants to be sure that his family, in particular his wife, are ok with it and also he would need to find the "desire" as he put it (i think) to fight at the highest level once again. I think he also said (I was listening on a shower radio) thinking he was unsure about whether could get revenge on Hatton. Now i didn't hear that part very well so if someone else heard it maybe you can clarify that point.

So for me I keep thinking why

He does not need money. After he paid Australian promoter Bill Mordey (R.I.P) back millions of $$ the courts here made him pay he has made millions for himself from fighting and from his business interests.

And if (and it could be a big IF) he doesn't feel he can get on top of Hatton then I don't see enough motivation for him to be able to do what's required to get back up there again after such a long break. I know he has been training and sparring regularly because my brother visits his gym but i don't think it's intense training.

This kind of talk worries me. I don't think it's a good idea myself. What do others think - if anything?