Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tonights Fights on Sky

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...807920,00.html

According to out local paper Johanneson has been sparring with Gary Reid (Stoke lad/Impact Boxing also fighting tonight) who comes out winging big hooks not unlike Gomez...Reid is facing Sheffield boxer John Fewkes (whom I've mentioned before as a decent prospect), it's been a while since I last saw him box & Reid should give him loads of pressure. Should be a good couple of fights

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tonights Fights on Sky

I think Gomez is gonna starch Carl, Carl dont like power, no one does but he just doesnt know how to compose himself when hit big or hurt, he lets himself become a target

I like Fewks, not exciting to watch but a good little boxer, he looks like he could do with some loosening up, he moves tight and robotic

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest with you guys, as I mentioned in the earleier RBR, I reckon Gary Reid edged that fight, but I guess it was tight enough for it to go either way. I think the sparring with Gary Reid would have helped Johanneson's resistance to the big punches that Gomez put in, and he really looked well trained and resilient under Gomez's early barrage.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just got back from Donny. The best show Ive been to in a while the undercard was full of good fights well worth the money. I thought Feewkes won clearly, Reid was hittings elbows and gloves all night. I was worried about the match on paper but Feewksy handled it well. MMickey Vann was spot on with the stoppage of Gomez I thought a good call he was about to get stopped that was clear every fight was a cracker great show.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just finished veiwing tape of the match.. was one of the most exciting matches I have ever seen at Super Featherweight. That British Title holds Clout , To be respected. Mickey Vann was on the money great job. both fighters did themselves proud .. really enjoyed it

Thread Information