Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: in a awkward situation with a bird advice needed.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default in a awkward situation with a bird advice needed.

I went out the other week and ended up going back to this girls house she was a bit older than me, im 23 she is 27, she has two kids and lives in a council house, (not that where she lives matters) but it gives you an idea that she isnt the richest in the world, anyway i ended up stayin at her house 2 days because i had no money to get home and didnt take my bank card out with me so i had to wait till the bank opened. During this time i got to know her quite a bit and found out she was mates with some real scummy people, there were real gypsys calling round at her house and shit. I was just sat there thinking "im out of my fucking depth here" anyway i finally get home safley and i get a txt off her about a week later askin if i want to go round, obviously being a lad i follow my cock and go round, now she is txtin me constantly and wants a relashionship, now if i turn her down she will get upset and tell her gypsy mates and i will no doubt get a beating for upseting her, i wouldnt mind carrying on the way we were before keeping it casual because she was brilliant in bed, but she isnt the best of lookers, she isnt ugly but she isnt a stunner she just looks like she has pushed out 2 kids and lives on benefits (which she does). now how do i let her down gently without her taking it the wrong way?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: in a awkward situation with a bird advice needed.

Some replys are going to get very funny you can feel them comming.

Shit I dont know..Go for the sympathy vote.
    Text her back that your dick has stopped working properly since you've last seen her "for some reason maybe its mental ,maybe nerves Im not sure, Im under medical supervision now ,Im on anti depressants ,they arnt helping ,I"ll get back to you if I can get over this massive hurdle.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell her you just got out of a relationship and not ready for another just yet.Tell her that all you want at this point is a fuckbuddy and in the meantime what ever happens between us happens.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by USA LOVES THE KLITSCHKOS
    Tell her you just got out of a relationship and not ready for another just yet.Tell her that all you want at this point is a fuckbuddy and in the meantime what ever happens between us happens.
    Good reply,may work, it might just get him right back in there under differnet circumstances too.

Still some gypie women are real sultry you may get to open up a whole new world .
    Fancy a nice caravan cobba ,ten thousnad shackels and we'll let you go unharmed

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

tell her your gay, you'll be off the hook for sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius "Marvelous" Rain
    LOL LOL
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by USA LOVES THE KLITSCHKOS
    LOL LOL
    She's probably heard that one before, and found out it isn't usually true, so maybe try something rarer, like you're a necrophiliac or something, and that she's just too "alive" for you.

But seriously, just tell her you don't want to get in too deep, especially with her situation, and explain seeing kids around her house freaks you out more than you thought it would.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretend to be your cousin or brother. And text her back saying "themusic" is currently in jail. He'll get a hold of you when he gets out. After a couple of weeks, she'll give up on you. And if you ever run into her again, you got an excuse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You tell her you're gay and she may get even more pissed off. If she thinks you were bustin' mens bums and then stuck it in her she might get homicidal Tell her you have testicular cancer and your balls are getting chopped
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Pretend to be your cousin or brother. And text her back saying "themusic" is currently in jail. He'll get a hold of you when he gets out. After a couple of weeks, she'll give up on you. And if you ever run into her again, you got an excuse.
    back in high school, my boys pulled that one for me with this girl that i was avoiding. They told her i was sent to juvy and they didn't know when i was coming out. She bought it and didn't call my cell sinces.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    You tell her you're gay and she may get even more pissed off. If she thinks you were bustin' mens bums and then stuck it in her she might get homicidal Tell her you have testicular cancer and your balls are getting chopped
    no, no, no, explain to her you just recently realize that your attracted to guys and think you may have a crush on a guy that will bring the girly side out of her and be more of a friend to you then a lover. She will even prolly give you advice how to get the guy or she may be shock and just hang up and be completely turned off by you, which is what we want for our brother themusic.

El Kabong Guest

....stick it in her ass

is that the correct answer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by themusic
    I went out the other week and ended up going back to this girls house she was a bit older than me, im 23 she is 27, she has two kids and lives in a council house, (not that where she lives matters) but it gives you an idea that she isnt the richest in the world, anyway i ended up stayin at her house 2 days because i had no money to get home and didnt take my bank card out with me so i had to wait till the bank opened. During this time i got to know her quite a bit and found out she was mates with some real scummy people, there were real gypsys calling round at her house and S***. I was just sat there thinking "im out of my F****** depth here" anyway i finally get home safley and i get a txt off her about a week later askin if i want to go round, obviously being a lad i follow my cock and go round, now she is txtin me constantly and wants a relashionship, now if i turn her down she will get upset and tell her gypsy mates and i will no doubt get a beating for upseting her, i wouldnt mind carrying on the way we were before keeping it casual because she was brilliant in bed, but she isnt the best of lookers, she isnt ugly but she isnt a stunner she just looks like she has pushed out 2 kids and lives on benefits (which she does). now how do i let her down gently without her taking it the wrong way?
    be honest and say..........................
    im just a little kid who's way out of my depth i onli stayed because i never had any moni to get home so i basically used ur house like a hotel
    now im shitting myself that because i dont want a full relationship u mite set ur m8's on me

there is no right easy way ofl letting someone down just learn ur lesson dont shag owt that gives uthe eye and u wont end up in situations like this

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ....stick it in her ass

is that the correct answer?
    HAhahahahallo Lyle

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I may have the fucking perfect thing for you mate

Tell her that you are younger then you are

So say to her something like..I know this is wrong..But im 17/18

On one hand she'll be like oh shit.. That is pretty fucking young and more than likely ask you to keep it quiet!! Lol

And on the other hand while she knows youve fucked about with her you might well be alittle too young for her mates to fuck with thats if they even get told cos she'd be embarrased about having it off with a lad too young

Thank me later :P
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information