0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: n'dou chatting utter s**t

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    It's funny because he says after Mayweather demolishes Hatton{which I personally feel will happen, sorry}, he will take the leftovers and fight Ricky after. He couldn't beat Hatton on his best day, or Ricky's worst. N'Dou sounds absolutely in love with Mayweather, and he probably wants to ask Floyd to marry him and be his loving wife
    he gave Cotto one of his toughest fights at 140 with a broken rib and a few days to prepare in a hotel room. So why can't he hang with Hatton?
    Honestly Majesty, I had forgotten about his fight with Cotto, so I guess I got caught talking through my a##. Though, I think that fight with Miguel probably took alot out of N'Dou, and I think his best days are past him now. And as far as N'Dou talking sh#t about Ricky, I guess he's not supposed to say anything differently while working with Floyd, and for the most part I believe he's right about the outcome. Still say he doesn't want any part of Ricky though at this stage.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

N'Dou is up there with Glenn Johnson in my list of fighters who I cant tolerate. Both hard working guys who always come to fight whilst not being the most gifted, I ought to like them but I dont. N'Dou just talks way to much, he's been fascinated with Hatton for years, would get a beating of a life time if he ever got his chance......actually someone give him his chance.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    N'Dou is up there with Glenn Johnson in my list of fighters who I cant tolerate. Both hard working guys who always come to fight whilst not being the most gifted, I ought to like them but I dont. N'Dou just talks way to much, he's been fascinated with Hatton for years, would get a beating of a life time if he ever got his chance......actually someone give him his chance.
    Why you dislike Glen Johnson? The man comes to fight and fears nobody. Hell, Joe Calzaghe agree to 2 fights with him and than pulled out twice. Refusing to face him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton would beat 2 lumps of shit out of Ndou,Ndou has been calling him out for years! As for the Cotto fight,Miguel fought the majority of that on the backfoot,he fought a different fight. Malignaggi dropped Ndou,Cotto didn't hurt him,doesn't mean anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Why you dislike Glen Johnson? The man comes to fight and fears nobody. Hell, Joe Calzaghe agree to 2 fights with him and than pulled out twice. Refusing to face him.

I would have to agree with you, what about Glen Johnson is there not to like? He is tough as nails and will fight anyone anytime. Johnson is one of those fighters that has gotten better with age.

At this point in his career no one with a title or anything to lose wants a part of him, The Road Warrior deserves all the respect in the world

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Body Puncher

I would have to agree with you, what about Glen Johnson is there not to like? He is tough as nails and will fight anyone anytime. Johnson is one of those fighters that has gotten better with age.

At this point in his career no one with a title or anything to lose wants a part of him, The Road Warrior deserves all the respect in the world
    to be honest Glen Johson may put up a fight for the first 8 rounds but after that he would get blown out and joes supreme stamina and punch rate would outwork him and i could see him being stopped. He blew out in the woods fight and i know Joe is a lot more active than woods.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon

to be honest Glen Johson may put up a fight for the first 8 rounds but after that he would get blown out and joes supreme stamina and punch rate would outwork him and i could see him being stopped. He blew out in the woods fight and i know Joe is a lot more active than woods.
    Joe was so confident he could beat Johnson that he twice pulled out of fights against him. Just so he could faced the murderous due of Kabary Salem and Sakio Bika.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe was so confident he could beat Johnson that he twice pulled out of fights against him. Just so he could faced the murderous due of Kabary Salem and Sakio Bika.
    do you actually think Glen Johnson would beat JC?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes. And so does Calzaghe. Which is why he pulled out twice

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes. And so does Calzaghe. Which is why he pulled out twice
    lol, i know for a fact Glen Johnson would get absoutly schooled by JC.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

''In a way Mayweather would have done everybody a favor. Imagine what would happen if Hatton beats Mayweather. I love the English but man; they have a funny way of celebrating. They would turn the Las Vegas Strip into a real striptease street. The English love pulling their pants down when they celebrate. Imagine a bunch of hairy asses marching down the Strip and singing. What a sight that would be. We see this all the time when they come to Australia. You would think we Africans will be the first ones to do this considering our history but no, the English beat us to that''

Lmao that paragraph is hilarious...I thought it was a funny interview. Just seems like the Hatton fans are getting mad again about someone talking about their fighter lol. I didn't see nothing too outrageous in the interview to be honest..about the most outrageous was that Hatton would get beaten worse than Gatti did. Also the part where he says he was screwed out of the title..Maybe true maybe not I didn't see the fight so I can't comment but most fighters are usually bitter about losing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think popular opinion is that Mayweather will dominate. , obviously I can appreciate that take, as Mayweather is one of the most naturally talented boxers ever laced them up. However Ricky has the style to give Floyd fits, if Ricky was taller and had a bit more range , I might give him the nod in this one. Nothing like a good on your chest- mauling style to disrupt a boxers rhythm. . However giving up height and reach on a guy like Mayweather who will use every inch of Real Estate is a lot to ask, especially in those 27 foot Mayweather rings. Id like to see this match in a 17-18 foot ring, I believe it would make for a more interesting and compelling match , as those larger rings favor Mayweather immensely. Funny thing is so many (punchers) give up ring size in the negotiation process. That something worth fighting for , if your Ricky Hatton its really your only shot at winning, a small ring can help provide the opportunity for some forced exchanges . A large ring just gives Mayweather too many options, if he taste the power of Ricky and don't like it, he can win easy in reverse using his height , reach and footwork ,with lots of Real Estate to work .. In my opinion a good boxer can still fight well in an 17-18 foot ring, I just keeps the pure runners from doing nothing but. just look at the recent Tackie -vs- Gomez match... Gomez boxed very well negotiating the small ring. I think a 17-18 foot ring should be standard in all matches. especially when there is significant height and reach disparity .

Thread Information