Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who's coming out of this one undefeated ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kessler VS Calzaghe Final Countdown

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kessler VS Calzaghe Final Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Calzaghe will befuddle Kessler something rotten.

Calzaghe UD.
    Only if Calzaghe is in the zone. I have not seen Calzaghe be in the zone since Lacy and he has been trying to surpass this. I have never seen him in the zone before Lacy nor after so if you think he is going to be all that, I say check again. I am still going with Calzaghe in a split decision. Kessler is very good and has some very decent skills. He is no sitting duck and this will not be a walk in the park for Calzaghe. (Unless he is in the zone) <--One in a million so far.
    Kessler is very good. Very good all round boxer and one who has lost remarkably few rounds in his career. He has never faced anyone like Calzaghe though. Andrade and Beyer dont come close by a long shot and they are the biggest names on the Kessler record.

Calzaghe has his southpaw stance, the handspeed, footwork. He is something Kessler will a difficult time adjusting to.

Kessler may well win a few rounds. But I can only imagine Calzaghe working his way to a substantial number more of them.

I cannot see Calzaghe fucking this one up. Not now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kessler VS Calzaghe Final Countdown

This is the first time in awhile where i really can't pick one or the other......if made to choose i'd take kessler though. Win or loose both guys are some bad mutha's and i hope neither gets discredited afterwards.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Thread Information