Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Calzaghe and Kessler make weight!!! (Pics included)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Calzaghe and Kessler make weight!!! (Pics included)

Providing Father Time don't pick tonight to take Joe's legs away from him, and the hands hold up then for me Joe will have too much of everything...and there is nothing coming from the training camp that hints at that, .. infact it's to the contrary, and again as with the Lacy fight Joe is fighting for his legacy for greatness again, I know Kes won't be intimidated by the atmosphere too much,and will fight a great fight... but Joe's not too bad in the ring himself is he ...and fighting for his destiny in front of his home crowd, training gone brilliant too..Come on Joe it's your time..step up and wear the crown..after a big points win..and dare I say maybe a late stoppage..
    Hidden Content
    A lot of boxing promoters couldn't match the cheeks of their buttocks. Mickey Duff..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Calzaghe and Kessler make weight!!! (Pics included)

Quote Originally Posted by bambamdaddio
    Providing Father Time don't pick tonight to take Joe's legs away from him, and the hands hold up then for me Joe will have too much of everything...and there is nothing coming from the training camp that hints at that, .. infact it's to the contrary, and again as with the Lacy fight Joe is fighting for his legacy for greatness again, I know Kes won't be intimidated by the atmosphere too much,and will fight a great fight... but Joe's not too bad in the ring himself is he ...and fighting for his destiny in front of his home crowd, training gone brilliant too..Come on Joe it's your time..step up and wear the crown..after a big points win..and dare I say maybe a late stoppage..
    i understand kessler has had a fantastic training camp, but i was lucky enough to be invited up last saturday to cover joe and ezno's training, there is a small vid clip on th article on the front page that went up last night it hink.

Thread Information