Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: IT'S OFFICIAL. FLOYD WOULD DESTROY COTTO

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    Quote Originally Posted by smashcrusher
    HOW IN THE F*** DOES COTTO BEATING MOSLEY TO THE POINT HE WAS ABLE TO GIVE AWAY 2 ROUNDS BY MOVING BACK STILL WIN MAKE PEOPLE THINK MAYWEATHER WOULD BEAT COTTO!?!?!?!?!?!??!
    How in the F*** does Cotto beating a man pushing 40 make people think he will beat the best fighter on the planet
    well that man pushing 40 would have a GREAT shot of KTFO mayweather
    . The man has had one KO (a TKO at that and against a corpse) in like the past 6 years.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok so you praise PBF for beating a old Oscar but you hate on Cotto beating a older Mosely does not make sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140
    Ok so you praise PBF for beating a old Oscar but you hate on Cotto beating a older Mosely does not make sense.
    Mayweather doesn't walk in the ring outweighing his opponents by 11 pounds

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So that changes the fact that he beat the old Oscar and then Cotto beat the a old Mosely and how does that make PBF better.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because last time i checked Mosely was the one that beat Oscar so why is Oscar a better win.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Deleted by moderator.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So that changes the fact that he beat the old Oscar and then Cotto beat the a old Mosely and how does that make PBF better.
    Because Floyd's not a supermiddleweight posing as a welterweight

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yet again does not change the fact that Mosely is a better win then Oscar and Mosely looked bigger then Cotto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because Floyd's not a supermiddleweight posing as a welterweight
    What are you talking about? Last time I checked you're allowed to gain some weight after the weigh in. You are completely ignorant.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skyler
    HOW IN THE F*** DOES COTTO BEATING MOSLEY TO THE POINT HE WAS ABLE TO GIVE AWAY 2 ROUNDS BY MOVING BACK STILL WIN MAKE PEOPLE THINK MAYWEATHER WOULD BEAT COTTO!?!?!?!?!?!??!
    How in the F*** does Cotto beating a man pushing 40 make people think he will beat the best fighter on the planet
    . The man has had one KO (a TKO at that and against a corpse) in like the past 6 years.
    These type of Mayweather fans are the ones that give Mayweather fans like me bad name why don't you stop talking nonsense and give Cotto the credit he deserves ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    These type of Mayweather fans are the ones that give Mayweather fans like me bad name why don't you stop talking nonsense and give Cotto the credit he deserves ??
    CC Ice, well said and I feel the same. COTTO WON: get over it.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tomorrow Ice, already gave you one today
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would rather see Cotto fight Margarito or Williams any day. They may not be as defensively skilled as Mayweather but they are more entetaining to watch and bring more to the table than Floyd. Even a fight with Ricky Hatton would make for a much better fight even if Floyd beats him. Floyd probably would beat Cotto but Cotto has been more immpressive at 141+ than Mayweather has been. People refuse to recognise this but after tonight he has proven it. At leasty for me, Mayweather needs Cotto, Cotto doesnt need Mayweather.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its official your a moron im Mayweather fan but why must you do this why can't you give Cotto props instead of making ridiculous thread like this one ??
    I'm a moron because I tell it like it is? Cotto is simply another De la Hoya, a fighter who after beating Ricardo 'Mediocre' Mayorga is put on a pedestal as some sort of super fighter. Cotto, as good as he is, beat Zab Judah (who is my favorite fighter yet incapable of beating a decent fighter) and Shane Oldsley (who much like Oscar's b.s. hype up off of Mayorga, comes off of hype off of beating Mr. 'I lost every big fight I've ever been in, and by the way have 3 fused vertibres in my spine' Fernando Vargas. Please. Floyd will beat Cotto like a red headed step child.

No Your a Moron because every word you have posted on this thread is absolute BULLS***.....Oscar De La Hoya nothing but hype generated off of a win over Ricardo Mayorga ....I suppose the world titles in every division he has been in from SFW on up meant nothing and no one even knew his name until he fought Mayorga.....BTW Vargas is the youngest 154 pound champion in boxing history....he also has wins over Ike Quartey and Winky Wright....No Wait I got it...Both of those guys are second rate fighters right?.......

The other thing thats makes you a MORON is the fact you can not just give a fighter his due....Cotto is a class act who represents himself and the sport well...He is always a gentleman and gives it his all in the ring....

You don't have to be a fan of the guy to give him his due for the win...And it is obvious that you are not a genuine fan of the sport or you would appreciate the fact guys like Cotto are around...Guys who put a good image on the sport instead of the "All Boxers are idiots and Thugs" stereo type many people have of fighters...

GUYS LIKE YOUR FAVORITE FIGHTER ZAB JUDAH

I don't understand why people can not just give a fighter proper credit for a hard earned victory?

Hell anyone here who knows me on these boards can vouch for me not liking Joe Calzaghe but I give the man his credit earned....A good guy who is good for the games image and lays it all out every time in the ring....DEAL WITH IT!!!
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Daxx Kahn
    Its official your a moron im Mayweather fan but why must you do this why can't you give Cotto props instead of making ridiculous thread like this one ??
    I'm a moron because I tell it like it is? Cotto is simply another De la Hoya, a fighter who after beating Ricardo 'Mediocre' Mayorga is put on a pedestal as some sort of super fighter. Cotto, as good as he is, beat Zab Judah (who is my favorite fighter yet incapable of beating a decent fighter) and Shane Oldsley (who much like Oscar's b.s. hype up off of Mayorga, comes off of hype off of beating Mr. 'I lost every big fight I've ever been in, and by the way have 3 fused vertibres in my spine' Fernando Vargas. Please. Floyd will beat Cotto like a red headed step child.

No Your a Moron because every word you have posted on this thread is absolute BULLS***.....Oscar De La Hoya nothing but hype generated off of a win over Ricardo Mayorga ....I suppose the world titles in every division he has been in from SFW on up meant nothing and no one even knew his name until he fought Mayorga.....BTW Vargas is the youngest 154 pound champion in boxing history....he also has wins over Ike Quartey and Winky Wright....No Wait I got it...Both of those guys are second rate fighters right?.......

The other thing thats makes you a MORON is the fact you can not just give a fighter his due....Cotto is a class act who represents himself and the sport well...He is always a gentleman and gives it his all in the ring....

You don't have to be a fan of the guy to give him his due for the win...And it is obvious that you are not a genuine fan of the sport or you would appreciate the fact guys like Cotto are around...Guys who put a good image on the sport instead of the "All Boxers are idiots and Thugs" stereo type many people have of fighters...

GUYS LIKE YOUR FAVORITE FIGHTER ZAB JUDAH

I don't understand why people can not just give a fighter proper credit for a hard earned victory?

Hell anyone here who knows me on these boards can vouch for me not liking Joe Calzaghe but I give the man his credit earned....A good guy who is good for the games image and lays it all out every time in the ring
    talk about putting someone in there place.

Thread Information