Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: zab judah vs ryan davis who won

Good. Sounds like Zab will be back at 147. He wouldnt do well at Lt. Middleweight imo. He weighed inat 150.25 for this fight so its good he didnt actually weigh in at the limit.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really like the Peterson's but I have to say I'm getting a bit impatient with them. Maybe they're taking the right route but it seems like they could step it up a bit more.

I think Anthony's the number 1 contender for Juan Diaz, stylewise that could lead to an amazing fight but not sure he's ready to take that big of a step up since they're moving so slow. Course I thought Pavlik was being brought along very slowly up till the Miranda fight too and that didn't really turn out to matter much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if the peterson brothers are rated so high in the ranks of all organization, y is his promotion company giving him 8 rounders?
    mind over speed and power

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    I really like the Peterson's but I have to say I'm getting a bit impatient with them. Maybe they're taking the right route but it seems like they could step it up a bit more.

I think Anthony's the number 1 contender for Juan Diaz, stylewise that could lead to an amazing fight but not sure he's ready to take that big of a step up since they're moving so slow. Course I thought Pavlik was being brought along very slowly up till the Miranda fight too and that didn't really turn out to matter much.
    I'm with you on that one Ouma. I've enjoyed seeing the Peterson brothers slowly coming into their own; but I hope things get picked up next year for them. Seems like they're more interested in finding fights where they can both be on the same card together than anything else at this time. Looks like they're just taking their time and not rushing them too soon; kind of like Pavlik as you mentioned.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Thread Information