I got this information from SHERDOG and some other forums and it IS reliable.

I do find the fact some fighters leave Chute box on bad terms perplexing but i don't really know much about it. Also chutebox seems to have a favorite son system where they support and favor 1 fighter extremely. use to be wanderlei but now its shogun.

I've written this so many times before but here's the brief story.

Pele had his own team with in Chute Boxe Ninja was on Pele's team, Pele was Ninjas trainer. Pele was getting stiffed out of money he should have been getting, not only as a fighter, but also as a trainer.

Pele and Anderson felt they were not getting the type of promotion and opportunities that certain other fighters were getting.

Anderson also felt he was being short changed as a result of the above.

Shogun was believed to be jealous of Ninja's close Master/Fighter relationship with Pele.
Every one except Wanderlei was discontent with the amount Master Rudimar was taking out of there purses.

Pele, Anderson, Asserio, Ninja and Shogun hatched a plan to leave and set up there own sh*t, so things would be more fair, Wanderlei was not included because he was sitting pretty, being taken care of.

When the time came and they were to leave Master Rudimar gave Shogun a call, offered him more money and got him to influence his brother Ninja to also stay.

Pele, Anderson and Assurio continued on there way.

So like I said Chute Boxe have a history of looking after the fighter that is making them the most money and as for the others, they don't really count and are made top feel very much second class citizens.

And Now Wandy has fallen foul of a system that previously benefited him.

The best and most suprising news: Anderson Silva
Anderson Silva HATES Wandy. Now i knew this, but this takes it to another level. Silva wants to train with Chuck (maybe why Filho is helping Chuck). Anderson also told Joe Silva that if Chuck does not beat Wandy, Anderson wants to move up in weight and fight Wandy!"

Awesome stuff. Also,in a recent interview,Shogun was asked whether he would fight Wanderlei,to which he remained silent. Usually,the ansdwer he gives or used to give is,he is my friend etc etc and Wandelei gives that answer now when asked!

I have to see Wanderlei beat Chuck so Anderson can challenge him and for Shogun/Wanderlei to become champ so we can see if they would fight!

Dam Chutebox sounds intense! Way tooo many egos!! And it wasn't just Anderson Silva,Assuerio leaving,there was at least 3/4 others,who's names escape me at the moment!Other reason were,after a loss,the head coaches starting becoming really harsh in training,making them wars,which some of the fighters(who left in the exodus)obviously didn't like.